Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

When will they finally launch the project? I can not wait anymore!

Unfortunately, but apparently we need to wait for you, because so far no information was available and it is unlikely

Why do you think so?

Because usually projects upload this information for a month or more, but there is nothing here, it means waiting for us for a long time

And suddenly right now there is news that tomorrow the project starts to work actively?

It's only in fairy tales that happens) Calm down)
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Unfortunately, but apparently we need to wait for you, because so far no information was available and it is unlikely

Why do you think so?

Because usually projects upload this information for a month or more, but there is nothing here, it means waiting for us for a long time

And suddenly right now there is news that tomorrow the project starts to work actively?

Unfortunately, but yes, you are right (It remains to wait and read the forums every day
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Why do you think so?

Unfortunately, but yes, you are right (It remains to wait and read the forums every day

Yes, such a situation on all projects. We do not know what's in the minds of developers and what are their current problems
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Why do you think so?

Yes, such a situation on all projects. We do not know what's in the minds of developers and what are their current problems

You're right. We do not know anything at all. though they could at least write something for their participants
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Why do you think so?

You're right. We do not know anything at all. though they could at least write something for their participants

It is also true that the information is not received from them - it is very bad and negatively affects the project and its development
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Does anyone know the development team?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

What a question? What do you mean when you ask such questions?
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I mean, somebody has heard about someone. Speeds, dlostystheniya and so on
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I read about a few guys. They participated in several very large projects.
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

And where they read and what kind of projects? Share please
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

Unfortunately I do not remember the information anymore. Read as soon as the project appeared on the Internet
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

Unfortunately I do not remember the information anymore. Read as soon as the project appeared on the Internet

Very sorry, otherwise I would be very interested
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Do not worry, there were quite large projects and this kind of experience I think will help the guys make a wonderful project now.
Seidr

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

Do not worry, there were quite large projects and this kind of experience I think will help the guys make a wonderful project now.

We will wait for the information and results. It will be very interesting
Neymar10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

We will wait for the information and results. It will be very interesting

I agree, it will be in the truth interesting to watch what will eventually come from such an interesting project in its idea
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

I really like what this project looks like, very stylish and cool. This is definitely a huge advantage over competitors !
Really? Are you concerned only with the appearance and design of the project? Huh
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

I really like what this project looks like, very stylish and cool. This is definitely a huge advantage over competitors !
Really? Are you concerned only with the appearance and design of the project? Huh
And what's so bad about this? The project should look nice, then it causes more interest in future investors, am I not right?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

And what's so bad about this? The project should look nice, then it causes more interest in future investors, am I not right?
Of course this is important, but it only plays a secondary role. After all, the main thing in the project is his idea and realization. This is much more important than the visual component of the product.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Of course this is important, but it only plays a secondary role. After all, the main thing in the project is his idea and realization. This is much more important than the visual component of the product.
Yes, it is from the part. But I did not say that this project has any problems in this. I like the idea of the project and the way it is implemented. I just noted that the visual part looks very nice, it makes me interested as an investor.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

Yes, it is from the part. But I did not say that this project has any problems in this. I like the idea of the project and the way it is implemented. I just noted that the visual part looks very nice, it makes me interested as an investor.
Yes, it may be, but I'm concerned about the fact that the project does not have localizations to other languages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: