Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

if they continue to work the price of their tokens will increase several times
agree with you completely and think it's cool
cool that they decided to do a project in such an important sphere of life
  of course I do not think we can expect something like this on the market at the moment
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

if they continue to work the price of their tokens will increase several times
agree with you completely and think it's cool
cool that they decided to do a project in such an important sphere of life
  of course I do not think we can expect something like this on the market at the moment
think they are the most time appeared on the market
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

thread exists for a pretty long time
and what? is that important?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

note the fact that they have long been there is

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

note the fact that they have long been there is
just a long time he was not popular
Zreknarf

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

If this project supports new technologies, 5g maybe, in return they'll have my support!
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

I hope that my investment will be beneficial for me
eviltamer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I hope that my investment will be beneficial for me
I am absolutely sure of this and really after some time there will be an incredibly high price for these tokens
elrugrim

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

very attractive and interesting project hope that it will continue to grow at strong pace

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

very attractive and interesting project hope that it will continue to grow at strong pace
I hope so, too absolutely sure in its success at the moment
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

I think due to the fact that the thread exists quite a long time the audience has to be big
eviltamer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

I think due to the fact that the thread exists quite a long time the audience has to be big
of course! more than 12 thousand views
retrend

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

I really like what this project looks like, very stylish and cool. This is definitely a huge advantage over competitors !
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

I really like what this project looks like, very stylish and cool. This is definitely a huge advantage over competitors !
Really? Are you concerned only with the appearance and design of the project? Huh
retrend

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Really? Are you concerned only with the appearance and design of the project? Huh
And what's so bad about this? The project should look nice, then it causes more interest in future investors, am I not right?
Leather

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

And what's so bad about this? The project should look nice, then it causes more interest in future investors, am I not right?
Of course this is important, but it only plays a secondary role. After all, the main thing in the project is his idea and realization. This is much more important than the visual component of the product.
retrend

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Of course this is important, but it only plays a secondary role. After all, the main thing in the project is his idea and realization. This is much more important than the visual component of the product.
Yes, it is from the part. But I did not say that this project has any problems in this. I like the idea of the project and the way it is implemented. I just noted that the visual part looks very nice, it makes me interested as an investor.
Leather

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Yes, it is from the part. But I did not say that this project has any problems in this. I like the idea of the project and the way it is implemented. I just noted that the visual part looks very nice, it makes me interested as an investor.
Yes, it may be, but I'm concerned about the fact that the project does not have localizations to other languages.
retrend

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Yes, it may be, but I'm concerned about the fact that the project does not have localizations to other languages.
And I do not think this is some kind of a problem, the main thing is that the project is in English and it's excellent. But in any case, if you need different localizations and translations, there is usually a bounty campaign for this.
Leather

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

And I do not think this is some kind of a problem, the main thing is that the project is in English and it's excellent. But in any case, if you need different localizations and translations, there is usually a bounty campaign for this.
But I'm not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, at least I did not see any information about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: