Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

All this sounds very interesting, but I'm curious when we will already see a working platform that can be fully used?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

All this sounds very interesting, but I'm curious when we will already see a working platform that can be fully used?
Is it so difficult to go to the website and read all the necessary information there?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

Is it so difficult to go to the website and read all the necessary information there?
What do you mean, you could explain it?
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

I'm just saying that the website has all the information you need. The project is already in the alpha testing phase and you can try or look at it.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

I'm just saying that the website has all the information you need. The project is already in the alpha testing phase and you can try or look at it.
Maybe something does not understand, but where exactly on the site can I find it? Huh
Help me to figure it out!
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Maybe something does not understand, but where exactly on the site can I find it? Huh
Well, you need to find a link to the github. There will be an alpha product review for your reference, you can look and study it.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Well, you need to find a link to the github. There will be an alpha product review for your reference, you can look and study it.
But after all it is absolutely not the same and that the finished product, I think that without special skills of the programmer I even can not try it, therefore it seems to me this variant is more than impossible.
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

But after all it is absolutely not the same and that the finished product, I think that without special skills of the programmer I even can not try it, therefore it seems to me this variant is more than impossible.
But at the moment so far this is all you have, you can try to wait and wait for a more complete release of the program, maybe it will be more available for you in the beta version of the software.  Wink
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

But at the moment so far this is all you have, you can try to wait and wait for a more complete release of the program, maybe it will be more available for you in the beta version of the software.  Wink
And when can I expect the release of a beta version or more stable versions of the product?
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

And when can I expect the release of a beta version or more stable versions of the product?
Well, most likely, if there are no delays, then we can talk about April 2018 or a little later. Gradually the product will be more stable and convenient to use.   Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Does this resource have its own telegram channel? now almost all the ICO have their own telegram channels in which developers write to the program participants about the stages of the project development or give some kind of insider information
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

Does this resource have its own telegram channel? now almost all the ICO have their own telegram channels in which developers write to the program participants about the stages of the project development or give some kind of insider information
Of course! read the first post more carefully!
Telegram
Here our community discusses with Internxt's team all news published on Twitter/Medium
https://t.me/internxt_io
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

In fact, it is difficult to understand what is written in the first post of this project. This should not be organized this way! But this is only my opinion on this matter, I can be wrong. But from readability depends on whether a person will become a participant in the program in the future, or pass by
elrugrim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

Thank you so much! I really did not notice this tag on the first post. I agree with the previous comment. a much greater effect is felt in the case if the first-page quality flights are made
IrReAr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Yes, I'm not the first time acquainted with this project, but at the very beginning it was hard for me because the information was written in text form. There is no diagram or presentation. Yes, there is video, but it's not enough to fully understand
23coins

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Yes, I'm not the first time acquainted with this project, but at the very beginning it was hard for me because the information was written in text form. There is no diagram or presentation. Yes, there is video, but it's not enough to fully understand
There is a small visualization in white paper. It is made in PDF format, there is an example of using the development in practice with screenshots. At this perhaps all, unfortunately!
elrugrim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

There is a small visualization in white paper. It is made in PDF format, there is an example of using the development in practice with screenshots. At this perhaps all, unfortunately!
Please give me a link to the white paper with screenshots! I think I found one version, but there is not a single graphic. I would like to familiarize myself with the project in more detail and you will greatly help me out if you give me a link
IrReAr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Please give me a link to the white paper with screenshots! I think I found one version, but there is not a single graphic. I would like to familiarize myself with the project in more detail and you will greatly help me out if you give me a link
here: https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf
He was talking about this white paper! in principle, yes, at first there was white paper in text form, later it was diluted with screenshots
23coins

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

here: https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf
He was talking about this white paper! in principle, yes, at first there was white paper in text form, later it was diluted with screenshots

No you are not right! I meant another file of white paper. Now I will find the link, it is more vivid and full. It seems that she was somewhere on my email, I need to clarify. Wait a few minutes.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

It seems to me that he confused something, since the developers did not send out newsletters for individual program participants, and maybe it's a white paper of another project, close to it. It seems that I saw something similar, but I do not remember the name, unfortunately
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: