Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

What is the main specification of the project?

Create a new software structure for storing files in the cloud

And what did not suit you the system of projects that are already there?

In them, a bad data protection system, one-factor, I was hacked once

I too was hacked, but I thought there were no alternatives

And here it is. this is the project. Here, two-factor data protection, which greatly complicates the hacking process

Wow, this is very cool, you will have to learn more about the details of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

And here it is. this is the project. Here, two-factor data protection, which greatly complicates the hacking process

Wow, this is very cool, you will have to learn more about the details of the project

Yes, yes, there everything is described in great detail in the description of the project
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Yes, yes, there everything is described in great detail in the description of the project

You mean a technical description? There is a lot of information (
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

You mean a technical description? There is a lot of information (

Yes, yes, it was about him. A lot, but better than the lack of information, I think so
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Has someone already tried or tested this? Can someone share their impressions of this? I'm very interested in how it works!  Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Has someone already tried or tested this? Can someone share their impressions of this? I'm very interested in how it works!  Smiley
Well, I watched their project on the githab and so far I could not figure it out
vit0z

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Well, I watched their project on the githab and so far I could not figure it out
Maybe you just do not have enough knowledge in this area and so you have trouble understanding this product?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Maybe you just do not have enough knowledge in this area and so you have trouble understanding this product?
Yes, may be. Although I'm also a programmer and I'm writing code, I could not figure it out in their project, it seems to me that it's complicated for my level. Cheesy
vit0z

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Yes, may be. Although I'm also a programmer and I'm writing code, I could not figure it out in their project, it seems to me that it's complicated for my level. Cheesy
Can this mean that the project is really good? If it is rather complicated, can this tell us that this is a good project?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Can this mean that the project is really good? If it is rather complicated, can this tell us that this is a good project?
Well, in general, this can not be called a characteristic of a good project. without an operational layout, nothing can be said about the project, in fact.
vit0z

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Well, in general, this can not be called a characteristic of a good project. without an operational layout, nothing can be said about the project, in fact.
So when exactly can we see the working version of this application? I would like to try!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

So when exactly can we see the working version of this application? I would like to try!
Well, I can not say this, as far as I understand they are preparing a full-fledged alpha version for the release and it will be available to all comers. In terms of this, it should be available soon, so you'll have to wait a little.
vit0z

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Well, I can not say this, as far as I understand they are preparing a full-fledged alpha version for the release and it will be available to all comers. In terms of this, it should be available soon, so you'll have to wait a little.
OK I understood. I hope this will be available soon. Smiley
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Do they have their own token? I just do not understand what's what.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Yes they have their own token INXT which was available for sale some time ago. What exactly would you like to know about this?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

Yes they have their own token INXT which was available for sale some time ago. What exactly would you like to know about this?
And what kind of functional is this token in itself? What is it for? I would like to know the details of this.
lider1971

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

And what kind of functional is this token in itself? What is it for? I would like to know the details of this.
I may not be completely right, but in my opinion it is some kind of shares of the company. That is, by purchasing this token you can count on future profits. But the details of how it will be used within the ecosystem of this software product, I can not say. I do not know that.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I may not be completely right, but in my opinion it is some kind of shares of the company. That is, by purchasing this token you can count on future profits. But the details of how it will be used within the ecosystem of this software product, I can not say. I do not know that.
Hmm... Very interesting.
And where can I get this token now?
lider1971

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

Hmm... Very interesting.
And where can I get this token now?
Well, as far as I know, the sale of this token has stopped. In fact, there was some information about listing this token on stock exchanges. probably there it can be purchased.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

it is a good project. future of the Internet - sounds promising! Roll Eyes
I agree. but did you understand what kind of future we are talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: