Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

I do not fully understand. They are going to create a new Internet community. something like an entirely new network?
Well, yes, this is what the project is positioning.
But what is the meaning of this all? I do not understand why and for whom it is needed.
What do you mean? What is the problem?
What the founders do not like the current situation in the Internet space? As an analogue, there are TOR and similar networks. Is this not enough?
Partly you're right, but not really. Developers want to make it more decentralized and convenient for use by ordinary users.
I am an ordinary user and have never experienced a space bar with Internet access, both in normal mode and in the TOR network
The key feature of its platform is security. To ensure that the information flows are encrypted and secure. That data packets could not be intercepted and decrypted. And as part of its platform will be presented some products based on the same technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

I do not fully understand. They are going to create a new Internet community. something like an entirely new network?
But what is the meaning of this all? I do not understand why and for whom it is needed.
What the founders do not like the current situation in the Internet space? As an analogue, there are TOR and similar networks. Is this not enough?
Partly you're right, but not really. Developers want to make it more decentralized and convenient for use by ordinary users.
I am an ordinary user and have never experienced a space bar with Internet access, both in normal mode and in the TOR network
The key feature of its platform is security. To ensure that the information flows are encrypted and secure. That data packets could not be intercepted and decrypted. And as part of its platform will be presented some products based on the same technology.
What exactly are these products? For example?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

The first such product will be a cloud storage service. which will provide security and special attention will be paid to this particular criterion.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

All this sounds very interesting, but I'm curious when we will already see a working platform that can be fully used?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

All this sounds very interesting, but I'm curious when we will already see a working platform that can be fully used?
Is it so difficult to go to the website and read all the necessary information there?
GADARRELL

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Horizon Communications - Founder and CEO

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Horizon is a wireless ISP using LTE launching using blockchain technologies inside the business

I'd be interested in talking about a partnership

https://www.horizoncomm.co/

horizoncomm.co ▬ Horizon Communications
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

The first such product will be a cloud storage service. which will provide security and special attention will be paid to this particular criterion.
It's good, I hope that this project will turn out really good and will become popular!
spartanrules

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Is it so difficult to go to the website and read all the necessary information there?
What do you mean, you could explain it?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

I'm just saying that the website has all the information you need. The project is already in the alpha testing phase and you can try or look at it.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

I'm just saying that the website has all the information you need. The project is already in the alpha testing phase and you can try or look at it.
Maybe something does not understand, but where exactly on the site can I find it? Huh
Help me to figure it out!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

Maybe something does not understand, but where exactly on the site can I find it? Huh
Well, you need to find a link to the github. There will be an alpha product review for your reference, you can look and study it.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Well, you need to find a link to the github. There will be an alpha product review for your reference, you can look and study it.
But after all it is absolutely not the same and that the finished product, I think that without special skills of the programmer I even can not try it, therefore it seems to me this variant is more than impossible.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

But after all it is absolutely not the same and that the finished product, I think that without special skills of the programmer I even can not try it, therefore it seems to me this variant is more than impossible.
But at the moment so far this is all you have, you can try to wait and wait for a more complete release of the program, maybe it will be more available for you in the beta version of the software. Wink
spartanrules

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

But at the moment so far this is all you have, you can try to wait and wait for a more complete release of the program, maybe it will be more available for you in the beta version of the software. Wink
And when can I expect the release of a beta version or more stable versions of the product?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

And when can I expect the release of a beta version or more stable versions of the product?
Well, most likely, if there are no delays, then we can talk about April 2018 or a little later. Gradually the product will be more stable and convenient to use.  Smiley
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

And who can explain to me what is the principle of decentralized technology in the context of this project?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

And who can explain to me what is the principle of decentralized technology in the context of this project?
What exactly do you mean?
IrReAr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Well, the project positions itself as a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology, right? What is the principle of a decentralized system of this software product?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Well, the project positions itself as a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology, right? What is the principle of a decentralized system of this software product?
This applies for example to their own X Cloud service that offers users a new look and a new vision for cloud storage.
IrReAr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

This applies for example to their own X Cloud service that offers users a new look and a new vision for cloud storage.
Well, what is the essence of this product in the concept of a decentralized application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: