Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

Where can I buy tokens for this project ? On which exchanges they are traded now ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Where can I buy tokens for this project ? On which exchanges they are traded now ?
Why ask such stupid questions ?) Go to the coinmarketcap, find this token in the list and look at what exchanges this token is traded.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

Now tokens are traded on such exchanges as : CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta. Trading volumes of course so far-that is very small ,but with the introduction of the already working draft volumes will increase and the price accordingly too)
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Now tokens are traded on such exchanges as : CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta. Trading volumes of course so far-that is very small ,but with the introduction of the already working draft volumes will increase and the price accordingly too)
Yes, the volume of transactions is a little small, and developers need to continue to promote and carry out activities, especially the real implementation of cloud storage services.

nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

I really like what this project looks like, very stylish and cool. This is definitely a huge advantage over competitors !

Really? Are you concerned only with the appearance and design of the project? Huh
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

I really like what this project looks like, very stylish and cool. This is definitely a huge advantage over competitors !

Really? Are you concerned only with the appearance and design of the project? Huh

And what's so bad about this? The project should look nice, then it causes more interest in future investors, am I not right?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

And what's so bad about this? The project should look nice, then it causes more interest in future investors, am I not right?

Of course this is important, but it only plays a secondary role. After all, the main thing in the project is his idea and realization. This is much more important than the visual component of the product.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

Of course this is important, but it only plays a secondary role. After all, the main thing in the project is his idea and realization. This is much more important than the visual component of the product.

Yes, it is from the part. But I did not say that this project has any problems in this. I like the idea of the project and the way it is implemented. I just noted that the visual part looks very nice, it makes me interested as an investor.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

Yes, it is from the part. But I did not say that this project has any problems in this. I like the idea of the project and the way it is implemented. I just noted that the visual part looks very nice, it makes me interested as an investor.
Yes, it may be, but I'm concerned about the fact that the project does not have localizations to other languages.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Yes, it may be, but I'm concerned about the fact that the project does not have localizations to other languages.
And I do not think this is some kind of a problem, the main thing is that the project is in English and it's excellent. But in any case, if you need different localizations and translations, there is usually a bounty campaign for this.
nrvkush

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

And I do not think this is some kind of a problem, the main thing is that the project is in English and it's excellent. But in any case, if you need different localizations and translations, there is usually a bounty campaign for this.
But I'm not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, at least I did not see any information about it.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

But I'm not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, at least I did not see any information about it.
really? Well, apparently so convenient to the founders of the project. This is their decision and that means it will satisfy their demands.  Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Who can tell me at what stage this project is now located?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I think so at the moment there should be an alpha version of the product for users.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I think so at the moment there should be an alpha version of the product for users.
Really? And where can I get it? Can you help me?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Have you looked at the information on the website? There must be everything.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Yes, I checked the information on the website could not find links to the alpha version of the product and some sort of detey on this  Undecided
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Yes, I checked the information on the website could not find links to the alpha version of the product and some sort of detey on this  Undecided
Try to download the press kit in the resources section and also look at the official branch on the githab. Links to this you will find on the website of the project, good luck! Wink
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

The idea of a cloud storage is not new. Many people have already implemented this technology. But I could call this project a rethinking of this concept. Because safety is now a very important criterion for various areas of activity. And this project just got to the point. If the file storage will provide security in all possible cases, then such a service pretends to become a leader in its industry.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

The idea of a cloud storage is not new. Many people have already implemented this technology. But I could call this project a rethinking of this concept. Because safety is now a very important criterion for various areas of activity. And this project just got to the point. If the file storage will provide security in all possible cases, then such a service pretends to become a leader in its industry.
Of course this is a huge plus, but I'm not sure that it is capable of providing the highest security. Still, there is nothing in the world that hackers could not hack. So maybe this provides a new level of security for data storage. But still it can not guarantee security in full.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: