Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

What did the outside people come to? What will they earn?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

They will receive payment for the use of their resources in the local currency INXT. Next, they can use it at their own discretion
zmeddy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

They will receive payment for the use of their resources in the local currency INXT. Next, they can use it at their own discretion

But the more users distributing their resources, the less buyers pay. I do not understand what kind of winnings will be here.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

But the more users distributing their resources, the less buyers pay. I do not understand what kind of winnings will be here.

Below price - more orders.
More orders - more demand for a token.
The price of the token is growing. Everyone benefits.
A simple scheme.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

Good idea for the project! I have many thoughts on this matter. Many questions and clarifications. To whom can I contact them?
ksoufien

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Hello,

I am very interested in this project.
but I have some questions :
why can not we see the team in detail on the website. do you have another link possibly?
What are the competitors?
What is the potential of the project and this currency?
finally, why few people are interested in it so far that the idea seems great ...

Thank you
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

The project only appeared, but already managed to get people to stop on it their choice
Neymar10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

The project only appeared, but already managed to get people to stop on it their choice
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

I agree, it is literally a small period of time, and the number of participants has already accumulated
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

I agree, it is literally a small period of time, and the number of participants has already accumulated

I think this is all due to the fact that the project immediately began to communicate actively with the community
lordmick

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

I think this is all due to the fact that the project immediately began to communicate actively with the community

Yes, yes, it always attracted people when developers communicate with investors in one language
lordmick

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Yes, yes, it always attracted people when developers communicate with investors in one language

The development team is great!

Many of them have experience in working with very large projects, so I think this project has a chance to get ahead
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Many of them have experience in working with very large projects, so I think this project has a chance to get ahead

But I have not heard such data, it is very interesting and important in fact
lordmick

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

I also only recently learned that this can greatly affect the implementation of the project
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

I also only recently learned that this can greatly affect the implementation of the project

Thanks for the information, now I'll be more attentive
lordmick

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Thanks for the information, now I'll be more attentive

Always please, I'll also look for something interesting, if I find something, I'll write it!
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

A good concept and ideas, you should give more details and make your ann to have a good views. Peoples might turn away because of your ann is not attractive.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Decentralized cloud architectures: from a security perspective

Decentralized cloud systems are becoming increasingly popular. These services are cheaper, more secure, robust, private and reliable than their old centralized competitors.

Here at Internxt we are creating decentralized internet services, which bring all the benefits of the Internet, with the security and privacy that users deserve. Our first service, X Cloud, is our decentralized cloud storage platform. We are not alone in this fight against big centralized cloud providers. Namely, companies such as Sia, Storj or MaidSafe are also battling in this fight.

However, to which extent are these innovative cloud services truly better than older systems? The paper “Analysis of Centralized and Decentralized Cloud Architectures” by the School of Computing, University of South Alabama (2016) analyzes the topic. This research is funded in part by a grant from the National Science Foundation, Division of Computer and Network Systems, Secure & Trustworthy Cyberspace Program. The research finds the following:

Defining characteristics, such as the degree of component centralization or decentralization, have significant implications on the security and performance of cloud-based services. Cloud components which are centralized, often increase the risk of catastrophic failure in the event of a zero-day virus. Decentralized components offer compartmentalization of risk.

Cloud component storage is classified as decentralized if the storage system is distributed, and centralized if the storage system is singularly controlled. In the centralized version, the storage system is maintained by the cloud controller, and it is operated by the central server in the cloud controller. All the hosts are allocated with only one storage system for storing the images, files and data. In the decentralized version, a group of clusters with different storage systems for different clusters are used. Therefore, the group of hosts in the cluster will use the storage system related to that cluster but not the other storage system of the other cluster. This provides offers higher levels of scalability, redundancy, and durability in decentralized architectures.

Decentralized storage clusters provide security via compartmentalization. Even if attackers are able to infiltrate an isolated storage array, they cannot launch a rogue virtual machine without also hacking the cloud’s compute component. In these architectures, files are often split into evenly sized segments of data. Each segment or block has its own address but no metadata to provide context about what it is. The storage target can be configured to replicate data across storage arrays or distributed file systems. Decentralized compute components isolate resource scheduling from the control node. A cluster controller performs scheduling for its respective cluster. If an isolated cluster controller is compromised or otherwise brought offline, the other cluster controller would still function. In the case of Internxt’s X Cloud, files are not only distributed and replicated, but also end-to-end encrypted. We are using AES 256 CTR encryption protocol. In centralized systems, if the cloud controller is hacked, the storage array should be considered compromised as well. The decentralized compute design presents a reduced risk of catastrophic failure.

All in all, decentralized architectures provide enhanced security to cloud functionality. The services they provide are performed in isolation. If a decentralized component is compromised or encounters a runtime error which is unrecoverable worst case scenario is that the component goes offline, while the rest of the cloud continues to function normally. This design presents a failsafe which increases cloud stability. On the other hand, centralized cloud designs interlace core functions within the same space. If an error or attack manages to destabilize a centralized component, the entire cloud is at risk.

https://medium.com/internxt/decentralized-cloud-architectures-from-a-security-perspective-7674a2544d34

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

if they continue to work the price of their tokens will increase several times
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

if they continue to work the price of their tokens will increase several times
agree with you completely and think it's cool
cool that they decided to do a project in such an important sphere of life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: