Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

I would personally stay away from NEO until situation is clear. PBOC has announced not only the stop of ICO but a request of refund for ICO project in China. Many projects including NEO has announced plan to return NEO coin. Without the Chinese regulation support how can a Chinese ethereum project be successful? NEO has chosen the refund deadline to be 18th Oct coincide with Chinese government election date, hoping a changing of guards leads to changing of plan? Maybe unlikely.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:03:50 AM

How's that China FOMO working out for ya Investards ?
You would have been smart to listen up earlier huh ?  Cheesy
Idiots LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:38:09 AM

no one will know neo will be up or even destroyed in the future, because in my opinion there may be no chance neo to rise again. but if anyone believes neo will rise again, then no one forbids to invest from now on

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

FOMO!
CAN'T TALK TOO BUSY GETTING RICH!
CHINA
GO GO GO!

BUY before you REGRET IT !

GO GO GO !

saiscoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Lol in this for the long haul. We will see during fourth quarter what this thing will do once all the FUD dissipates

CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:56:01 PM

Worst case scenario... China bans all cryptocurrency... what happens to NEO.  Could the project leaders simply move (be allowed to?) to another cryptocurrency friendly country?
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1063
Merit: 103

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:57:44 PM

Worst case scenario... China bans all cryptocurrency... what happens to NEO.  Could the project leaders simply move (be allowed to?) to another cryptocurrency friendly country?

I think they can, as they have no centralised place of existence, it's just their team being in china, The Neo would survive even without the team.

oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

with the limitation on point as focus with the objectives as referring deliverance of message according to the strict regulation of the information exchange,that the use to gives as one with the distinct as with the contrast limit on difference as might the NEO gains of chance as the priors on
seggregated on policy as qualifying partisan of business within field of the prc land country, as
the value on appropriation to work as those whilst attempted of condition of, that those might works of the higher on scales with the chance as exchange with the wider audience of partisan as displacing the release of dislodgement with the risks on disposition,
comparing with the rest as might as use with the accordance of the strict regulation with the information exchange, to gains with the non priors as the preference of the polit beareau of the prc policy.
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

Forget all the news you have read and look to the future potential NEO got. NEO wants to work with the government and its allowed to operate. That's already all that you need to know. Tokens will get licenses to run an ICO in the future and Chinese programmers will pick NEO and some international as well. You know how much money there is in china right? I got my NEO on the 10$ mark and I am not planning to sell until at least 1 to 2 years have passed and have produced some nice GAS. Does NEO drop below 10$? buy as much you can you are missing out else wise yes.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

I am holding also at NEO, I believe in the near future this all government thing will get fixed and NEO gets pumped again.
SavvyOli

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:25:26 PM

sigh, not able to get my NEO back.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

Haha banning can not make NEO weaker. developed team will know how to solve this issue. new ICOs will be held outside the China. I have bought a lot of neo when it was dumped to 3xx. Best decision ever. Right now I can sell my NEO for profit. But I will hold it for a few more months. Neo is as strong as Ehtereum Wink INvest before it is too late

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:56:44 AM

Yeah, I already have investment in NEO, its indeed the next Ethereum its gonna break records for sure

aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

I am too holding some NEO, I think that it have a lot of potential, you can create smart contract in a lot of languages, not only in Solidity (for me personally it's quite difficult), I will be happy if I could work with python  Grin.

On the other hand, I don't like that name, the Ethereum of China. In my country China products are often tied to  "low quality product",
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

I repeatedly said everywhere that NEO has a great potential. And I believe in this coin. I believe the NEO team, because there are serious developers sitting there. I think they will find a compromise and start cooperating with the Chinese government, which will lead to huge growth in the long term!
MaryCotta

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

NEO is in a spot similar to Ethereum's in early 2017, both cryptocurrency value wise and launch phase wise. Its product is fully operational and does a few things differently from Ethereum, including execution of C# code, which allows NEO to do more things with the platform and attract more developers. The platform is also primed for running initial coin offerings (ICOs). And I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to be the go-to platform for upcoming Chinese ICOs. As we saw this year with Ethereum, when ICOs launch demand for the token that is hosting them goes up drastically.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

I repeatedly said everywhere that NEO has a great potential. And I believe in this coin. I believe the NEO team, because there are serious developers sitting there. I think they will find a compromise and start cooperating with the Chinese government, which will lead to huge growth in the long term!
Neo has become spot lately and I believe there is a potential on this coin. Yes even investing on this coin for a long term we can get earn profit.
masbimz

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

Neo is very potential and I am very sure of this. Because some aspects of neo I say have the potential for long-term investment even though it is now in its downturn but I am sure they will rise again. Stay optimistic and do not be influenced by the words of many people. Immediately buy neo when the price is cheap as now and save for a long time!
Specterminate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:31:01 AM

NEO is overhyped.. ETH was first and will always be first.. that's how first works
ETH has the pioneer and first mover advantage, unless ETH messes up REALLY bad, there is no chance for NEO to catch up
Anything to NEO implements ETH can implement (if it endangers it's popularity)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

Worst case scenario... China bans all cryptocurrency... what happens to NEO.  Could the project leaders simply move (be allowed to?) to another cryptocurrency friendly country?

Yeah and when the LEO coin guys in Pakistan had their bank accounts seized for fraud by the Police they can simply move to another country  Cheesy

Scammy bullshit is.. scammy bullshit pajeets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: