Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:23:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

I am greatly pleased to have bought some NEO these days.
After the China ICOs ban, if NEO has the government's trust and becomes the authoritative platform, it will make it very strong.

the one thing people keep parroting about neo is how hard they've tried to be compliant in china. china has just made it clear they don't give a shit how compliant anything is.

if they're not gonna permit a vanilla coin like bitcoin, there's no way they'll permit anything with extra layers of complexity or the possibilities for mania.

if they head abroad they'll be fine. if they stay china focused there ain't nothing to focus on any more.

and i'm amazed that some people in this thread still seem to think there's gonna be a chinese market. there won't be outside of guys meeting in bars.

China hasn't done anything to ban cryptocurrency.  They want to regulate the ICOs (just like the US is probably going to do shortly), because a good portion of that space is scams, and probably already violates laws they have on the books.  They're not banning bitcoin, and it's unlikely they'd ban NEO.

Not sure where you have been for the last week?

Right here, watching you all melt down over something that's not anywhere near the seriousness you attribute to it.
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:32:46 AM

Do you still believe in NEO after what China authorities stated about ICO and yaun/crypto trades on their territory?

I took a pause with NEO.
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

Do you still believe in NEO after what China authorities stated about ICO and yaun/crypto trades on their territory?

I took a pause with NEO.

I don't think NEO is going away.
vlun121_DDS

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:40:28 AM

I dont think that NEO has a future, it pumped hard because it was tottaly involved in China ICO market. With sch kind of a news where ICOs are forbidden, NEO can start aiming to another markets, but can it compete with ETH? Probably not.

Are you invested in Lisk and Ark with Ethereum?
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:44:52 AM

neo is a overrating shitcoin!
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:16:13 AM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.
You can still invest in NEO, to make that happen. If this coin help in profiting others why not share it Smiley

Some of the main reasons why NEO will go to moon is as follows (Courtesy: EthereumAdvocate)

-Microsoft on board
-Multiple coding languages, not just one, no need to learn new coding (Solidity).
-Tacit acceptance by Chinese authorities.
-Chinese government intention in supporting/utilising smart contracts to secure/designate real world assets.
-Chinese desire/support for home grown product (Both Govt and populace).
-Ease of purchase by Chinese on their exchanges.
-Greater awareness of product in China than other external options (Excluding ETH)
-Rest of world awareness of product and how it offers a different option to Ethereum.
-Still viable and accessible via Bittrex to investors outside China.
-This is attractive to those that cannot/do not wish to use Solidity / Ethereum, provides another smart contract option.
-Could also be used for smart contracts in addition to/with Ethereum smart contracts from a risk management (hybrid) perspective.
-Shaping up as the best contender to take market share from Ethereum for smart contracts.
NEO is crashing probably thanks to all the fud coming from China, I think the project has a future but I’m not so sure to invest now I think the price can still go a little bit lower, besides bitcoin is still recovering and it may take a little while before bitcoin recovers completely from the crash we had a few days ago.
vlun121_DDS

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

I dont think that NEO has a future, it pumped hard because it was tottaly involved in China ICO market. With sch kind of a news where ICOs are forbidden, NEO can start aiming to another markets, but can it compete with ETH? Probably not.

I am. Will be adding to my position for Lisk, Ark, Ethereum, and a bit of Qtum now. I won't sell my current stake in NEO. Let's give it a year I think.

vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

I am. Will be adding to my position for Lisk, Ark, Ethereum, and a bit of Qtum now. I won't sell my current stake in NEO. Let's give it a year I think.

I can earn gas money if you store your NEO in the wallet. NEO will look back and regret why they didn't buy NEO at $20 when it reaches $200. Buy when it's low not when it's high  Grin

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:42:56 PM

NEO is really a promising and promising coin. However, investing in it now is associated with a huge risk due to the adoption by the Chinese government of a series of measures aimed at a complete ban on its citizens to make any transactions using crypto currency, including with NEO. Therefore, I would not venture to invest in this coin now. To the New Year, when the situation should clear up, it may make sense.
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:47:40 AM

NEO is really a promising and promising coin. However, investing in it now is associated with a huge risk due to the adoption by the Chinese government of a series of measures aimed at a complete ban on its citizens to make any transactions using crypto currency, including with NEO. Therefore, I would not venture to invest in this coin now. To the New Year, when the situation should clear up, it may make sense.

+1 ! At the moment I would not invest any cent in a chinese crypto project. The uncertainty produced by the chinese government is too high. I don't even really understand where they want to head at. What is their strategy about crypto ! Crypto has a huge potential for chinese economy. Why do they make hard to use ? I don't really understand !

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:06:40 AM

It is understandable what China wants. They want to know how much money each of their citizens have. One solution is to block crypto-currencies. They are also going to block any transaction. So no more mining and transfer of coins after the 30th September. They don't want people hide money.
As you know, the banks don't like people putting money outside the system.
So i think NEO is not safe in China. But maybe in Hong Kong it is still okay. I don't know what is going to happen after.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:43:54 AM

The future of the Chinese coin NEO is still under question. If the Chinese government prohibits the circulation of decentralized crypto currency in their country, including NEO, this will, in all likelihood, lead to a significant drop in the exchange rate of this coin. We will soon see how China will solve this situation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:59:40 AM

Usa have cheaper btc ,neo buy i dont see pump.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.
You can still invest in NEO, to make that happen. If this coin help in profiting others why not share it Smiley

Some of the main reasons why NEO will go to moon is as follows (Courtesy: EthereumAdvocate)

-Microsoft on board
-Multiple coding languages, not just one, no need to learn new coding (Solidity).
-Chinese government intention in supporting/utilising smart contracts to secure/designate real world assets.
-Greater awareness of product in China than other external options (Excluding ETH)
-Rest of world awareness of product and how it offers a different option to Ethereum.
-This is attractive to those that cannot/do not wish to use Solidity / Ethereum, provides another smart contract option.
-Could also be used for smart contracts in addition to/with Ethereum smart contracts from a risk management (hybrid) perspective.
-Shaping up as the best contender to take market share from Ethereum for smart contracts.

Yes ethereum of china "BEFORE" but we all know that china bans all crypto related things. maybe let's just wait what will happen next to NEO and what will the developers do.
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:30:37 AM

-Microsoft on board

Yes ethereum of china "BEFORE" but we all know that china bans all crypto related things. maybe let's just wait what will happen next to NEO and what will the developers do.
If the neo was including on the illegal project and that will become a dooms day to the token holders, because buy neo just like you are betting in very big risk. This just the matter of time until the next pressure from pboc will come.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:30:54 AM

If you are still talking about NEO as an ethereum of  China, then you might have been hyped! The government of that country said it is over for such investment and you are still promoting it. China is not like US. Government decision is not open fir discussion!
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:41:01 AM

NEO is an international project, it is dubbed as ethereum of China because of its Chinese founders and it has the characteristics of eth but that doesn't mean that the project will just be confined in China you plebs.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

yes I think it was, now neo is dead, since china forbid the existence of ico Smiley
hopefully neo can live again
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

yes I think it was, now neo is dead, since china forbid the existence of ico Smiley
hopefully neo can live again

I have to say that your response is kind of idiotic. How would you correlate the banning of ICOs in China to NEO being dead?
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Guys, I know many of us are scared by the news from China, but I think no need to panic. Soon the market will be restored again and again NEO to the moon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: