Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret)  (Read 18626 times)
goilom

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

Indeed, old buddy, it is called by a few people Ethereum of China. I am interested if here Chinese folks on this discussion that can answer how NEO is brought in their delightful nation and what number of them pick this alt.
M00nlander

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.
You can still invest in NEO, to make that happen. If this coin help in profiting others why not share it Smiley

Some of the main reasons why NEO will go to moon is as follows (Courtesy: EthereumAdvocate)

-Microsoft on board
-Multiple coding languages, not just one, no need to learn new coding (Solidity).
-Tacit acceptance by Chinese authorities.
-Chinese government intention in supporting/utilising smart contracts to secure/designate real world assets.
-Chinese desire/support for home grown product (Both Govt and populace).
-Ease of purchase by Chinese on their exchanges.
-Greater awareness of product in China than other external options (Excluding ETH)
-Rest of world awareness of product and how it offers a different option to Ethereum.
-Still viable and accessible via Bittrex to investors outside China.
-This is attractive to those that cannot/do not wish to use Solidity / Ethereum, provides another smart contract option.
-Could also be used for smart contracts in addition to/with Ethereum smart contracts from a risk management (hybrid) perspective.
-Shaping up as the best contender to take market share from Ethereum for smart contracts.

I really like how the Chinese handle their business and look after their own businesses, so I think NEO being China's main blockchain will put them in good standing for sure!!
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Neo is very good for the long term. technology that is almost identical to ethereum and has a great potential increase as it does its ethereum. i see ico project have started using neo platform in this year.
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I'm long term very bullish as well. In order for any project and company to grow big you need staying power, you need to be able to weather the ups and downs of the market. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and all the big companies all had their ups and downs and it took them a very long time in the market, and many years, to grow to the size they are today.

With NEO/ONT/Onchain setting themselves up as the #1 compliant blockchain ecosystem of China they have the best possible odds of being in this race for the long haul. They are in a unique position in the market, and if the rest of the world wants to use NEO too that's great of course.

There is still a lot of hard work still to be done, and a shit-ton of coding. But if any project out there has the chance to survive and prosper then NEO is one of the top picks for sure.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I am not sure how high it could go, since as far as I see it, NEO would have to take over momentum from etherium for its price to significantly increase. While I do think it is a promising platform, especially if they manage to establish themselves as the main chinese blockchain platform, I'm not sure how realistic it is for it to surpass etherium so substantially. Any thoughts?
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

My research since I have gotten in to crypto has gotten me to the point that I have full confidence in the 'crypto' movement (if it can be called a movement). It is literally the Blockchain Revolution. I've invested in NEO and believe in the vision. Everything has been done above board and the development is unfaltering. We are at a pivot point both mentally for some and economically for countries that radically adopt crypto/blockchain tech. China is one of those countries.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

I am still a huge believer in neo. It is not done growing and everyone seems to forget the crypto space is still in its infant stage. Allot of the coins we see now will be gone in a few years because they just can’t hack it. Neo will not be one of those coins and I’m hoping be around 1k in the next year or so depending on market cap. But that’s my opinion and everyone is free to have one
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

It's only few will take this kind of advantage, I didn't. I missed the first skyrocketing, that happened Mid Q2. 2018. But i believe i have gotta another chance to buy NEO at a lower price like $26 today(04-08). NEO posses great features better than Ethereum
sandoncan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

I believe that this coin is as good as bitcoin and over time will only rise in price.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

Neo is very good for the long term. technology that is almost identical to ethereum and has a great potential increase as it does its ethereum. i see ico project have started using neo platform in this year.
As for me, there are no fireworks:

NEO price prediction for August 2020.
In the beginning price at 43 Dollars. Maximum price $ 49, minimum price $ 43. The average for the month $ 45. NEO price forecast at the end of the month $ 46, change for August 7.0%.

NEO is USD predictions for September 2020.
In the beginning price at 46 Dollars. Maximum price $ 46, minimum price $ 40. The average for the month $ 44. NEO price forecast at the end of the month $ 43, change for September -6.5%.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

I businessman the build of NEO and as well the book in the moderate append a hovering volume, whether obtain today it to behind schedule or not championing  i want occupation NEO championing a elongated time whether it not to late.
levanhai19

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Well this is bad news for those who have invested at high prices. And also good news for those who are still thinking of investing. Might as well wait for the price to get lower still.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

You have to know that NEO tokens in the long run also have high investment value, so I really like NEO.
I currently have a lot of NEOs, although tokens from China will usually only be a laughing stock, but NEO is very good as a token, no doubt.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.
You can still invest in NEO, to make that happen. If this coin help in profiting others why not share it Smiley

Some of the main reasons why NEO will go to moon is as follows (Courtesy: EthereumAdvocate)

-Microsoft on board
-Multiple coding languages, not just one, no need to learn new coding (Solidity).
-Tacit acceptance by Chinese authorities.
-Chinese government intention in supporting/utilising smart contracts to secure/designate real world assets.
-Chinese desire/support for home grown product (Both Govt and populace).
-Ease of purchase by Chinese on their exchanges.
-Greater awareness of product in China than other external options (Excluding ETH)
-Rest of world awareness of product and how it offers a different option to Ethereum.
-Still viable and accessible via Bittrex to investors outside China.
-This is attractive to those that cannot/do not wish to use Solidity / Ethereum, provides another smart contract option.
-Could also be used for smart contracts in addition to/with Ethereum smart contracts from a risk management (hybrid) perspective.
-Shaping up as the best contender to take market share from Ethereum for smart contracts.

I think, this is really unexpected to accelerate like this, I apologize for selling cheap late last year and now the price feels expensive, I will try to buy a few coins hopefully the price continues to rise. I hope the price of Neo will go down for a while, and I will buy it.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

I like NEO long term, as the Chinese Ethereum.  I've also been watching Icon (ICX) lately, which has been dubbed the Korean Ethereum...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

Neo is a good coin, but it really depends on regulation in its country, China. Although they will not have a clear decision about the status of crypto currencies in China, Neo will not be sustainable. The role of the Chinese government greatly determines the direction of the development of Neo.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

There is no doubt that NEO will rise again. This coin has a solid project and is supported not only by the Chinese community, but also many companies that are famous in Asia. To this day, Europe and America support it because its projects are solid and have great potential in the future.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

We'll never know how high it could go, since as far as I see it, NEO would have to take over momentum from etherium for its price to significantly increase. While I do think it is a promising platform, especially if they manage to establish themselves as the main chinese blockchain platform, I'm not sure how realistic it is for it to surpass etherium so substantially. We would like to reiterate that NEO is an open source community project, and compliance is a core design philosophy for this project. It is a big leap to go from being regulatory compliant, to a point where regulations are changed to comply with the NEO platform. We urge the community to adjust their expectations accordingly, as speculation of NEO becoming the ‘official’ cryptocurrency of China is a misrepresentation of our true goal, which is to build an ecosystem within the existing legal frameworks. The “new” thing we wanted to reveal on Monday was the development competition organised with Microsoft and our DevCon in Silicon Valley. Unfortunately, the competition website template was leaked on Friday, removing the element of surprise for the community, and leaving us with an awkward announcement.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

If you look at statistics last year, you will see that the maximum profit percentage is only shown by NEO. If it doesn't stop pumping and will continue to move, the price will definitely grow several times. NEO will get bigger in the future, because it is supported by big developers.
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

We'll never know how high it could go, since as far as I see it, NEO would have to take over momentum from etherium for its price to significantly increase. While I do think it is a promising platform, especially if they manage to establish themselves as the main chinese blockchain platform, I'm not sure how realistic it is for it to surpass etherium so substantially. We would like to reiterate that NEO is an open source community project, and compliance is a core design philosophy for this project. It is a big leap to go from being regulatory compliant, to a point where regulations are changed to comply with the NEO platform. We urge the community to adjust their expectations accordingly, as speculation of NEO becoming the ‘official’ cryptocurrency of China is a misrepresentation of our true goal, which is to build an ecosystem within the existing legal frameworks. The “new” thing we wanted to reveal on Monday was the development competition organised with Microsoft and our DevCon in Silicon Valley. Unfortunately, the competition website template was leaked on Friday, removing the element of surprise for the community, and leaving us with an awkward announcement.

what goes up must goes down and vice versa, most altcoins are losing like 80% from their all time high, if not more, bitcoin seems to be the least volatile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: