Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28395 times)
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

Trading is profitable and day trading is full attentive and need to take complex decisions some time risky decisions needed,Skills and expertise also needed for day trading to learn the situation.
While holding is risk free and just need to hold till find moment where maximize the profit.Trading will give good money in short time if you can do proper then trading is good.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

I just can recommend for every newbie to hold. For day trading you need a lot of experience and a lot of strong health.
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

I am doing both day trading and holding. Day trading is mostly for coins that pump and dump. For those coins that have potential in the long term, I will hold for a longer period.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Day trading to me, requires constant analysis and seem to be more profitable, only when you get your analysis right most of the time. Holding on the other hand could be less stressful, but it does yield profit as well, on a long term scale.
I prefer to do holding over day trading, because holding can really help us to get a big amount of money, and for me holding is more better because we will just need to wait for the pump and then sell it immediately when the price  was increase very high. And i think it is more easy to get money by doing holding.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Day Trading, but only if you feel you have got the heart to bear a few losses on daily basis. It will be a tough call. Dealing with losses is not easy and you might get a lot of anxiety.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:54:44 AM

I am doing both day trading and holding. Day trading is mostly for coins that pump and dump.
For those coins that have potential in the long term, I will hold for a longer period.

I also do things like you do, because basically our goal is to profit, so it does not matter whether long-term or just daily tradding, as long as the moment match and get profit then it must also take a decision

You really need a lot of experience to really earn a lot. And I think it's a very good way to make money, but the best of course is daily trading, because for now the value of the crypto currency is not yet stable
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

Well it depends on you if you are expert in trading that is for you to get benefit on it but if you are knowledgeable doing that stuff its not for you but day trading is profitable basically the pump and dump coin are for day trading but if the coin is good for long term plan probably that is for holding. We can actually do both but experience is needed to absorb proper knowledge.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

I think you should trade by date at the present time. You can see that the market is down and in crisis, so in order to survive and earn a profit safely you should trade. With trade you can be proactive in managing and controlling your capital flexibly without risk. In this stage, if you keep it, you will probably lose money. You will be frozen and will lose more and more losses.
tamarindbleu

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

I am doing both day trading and holding. Day trading is mostly for coins that pump and dump. For those coins that have potential in the long term, I will hold for a longer period.
I like doing day tradung because my skills in trading is really improving and doing day trading can help us to earn profit even with a short period of time, and i like doing day trading because it is helping to became an expert in trading, but i also do holding because holdjng our coin is also good.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

my perspective answer is trading from now because your small money in this situation It will grow when you gamble like trading if you holding your bitcoin i think you will endure because so many years it will take.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

I like doing day tradung because my skills in trading is really improving and doing day trading can help us to earn profit even with a short period of time, and i like doing day trading because it is helping to became an expert in trading, but i also do holding because holdjng our coin is also good.

Day trading is good but only for pro traders with many years of reputation on this place , for noobs its impossible to make money on day trading operations.
petorosconk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

this depends on what you hold, if bitcoin then you better do hold, because btc is made for long term investment but if only altcoin then choice is on you
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Day trading is good but only for pro traders with many years of reputation on this place , for noobs its impossible to make money on day trading operations.
Day trading also depends on the market situation, the professional traders also do not like doing this every day because experience is never enough for an infinite market, staying in that market for a long time will be more dangerous. Therefore, traders rarely choose to day trade, unless the special circumstances or angry and want to recover fast capital in the trade, otherwise, most people will choose holding, regardless of professional or normal traders, this is always a safe and profitable way in the long run

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

I will reliably incline toward day exchanging in light-weight of the actual fact that day exchanging area unit fast exchanging and provides you profit with a past rate and that i have encountered in day exchanging whereas at an equivalent time holding exchanging is likewise nice however it need a large amount of investment so's the rationale i'm occupied with day exchanging. typically holding exchanging is likewise best to earn profit.
vodka is the same Today is going on bitcointalk, as each user exchanges experience with each other. If it were not, the newcomers would have developed very badly, but to date there is a huge potential in each participant.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

I believe in holding for long term rather than day trading of bitcoins...it is more trustable and more reliable..I never heard any one holding for long time and ended in loss..everyone got the profit..but i day trading you can regret your decision to buy or sell at the wrong time

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

I believe in holding for long term rather than day trading of bitcoins...it is more trustable and more reliable..I never heard any one holding for long time and ended in loss..everyone got the profit..but i day trading you can regret your decision to buy or sell at the wrong time
And I, too, believe in Bitcoin's long-term prospects, but how much longer to wait? Yes, today there is a real opportunity to earn on the difference in price. The price for Bitcoin fluctuates not only throughout the week, but almost every day from morning to evening.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Both are profitable but I more prefer day trading. Day trafing is only suitable to those who have enough time to trade and skills in trading.
richan

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

I prefer day trading during the weekend or when am on holiday with much time, but when I resume my work which takes most of my time, I hold and don't get time to monitor the market. But I think the most important is based on your experience and knowledge in trading. If you are more knowledgeable ,then you can day trade .
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Day trade is not suitable for everybody, only experienced traders can do it in a better way. But low when the price is down and hold. It would be better option.
Day trading is good and also investment is good but need your experience. If you are knowledgeable about both trading and investment then choose investment apart from the money you have. Savings are less then start trading and if savings are huge then go towards investment and especially Bitcoin investment because here you will get a lot of huge outcome. Furthermore and moreover the popularity if Bitcoin is very and the demand for it is high so your investment can not be failed.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

I'm doing both, there are a coin which I trade them regularly and the other one I hold until the highest price would reached. It's much better and promising than do one of them, because you could lose the opportunity from regular trade or hold them. I always prefer to go for Holding than Day trading. If you are an expert in trading then you can go for day trading because, there will be some time when the price of BTC will fall for few weeks during the holding period
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: