Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

I also have the same view when it comes to the choice between day trading and holding Bitcoins. Day trading is also dependent upon the luck and it must be opted as a way of earning only for those that have been into the area of trading since a very long time. I suggest both are good one. You should shuffle the both trading. In long term trading you choose cheapest value cryptocurrency and also you analysis the current and future potential of the cryptocurrency
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

That trading brings you daily profits but for me holding bitcoin is the best thing we can do to limit the withdrawals and losses on our part. I suggest day trade. Trading is not an easy work but is surely profitable in the long run. Yes its true that both is profitable but the question is how much time you intend to invest. If you have plenty of time go trading though it not always you gain something but make it sure that you learn something
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Day trading refers to selling goods on a day-to-day basis. You can do business by holding goods. By doing this you can earn a currency by selling its current value and a few hundred more.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Holding is for people who cannot trade and are stuck as bag holders. Trading is the way to go in my opinion.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

Holding is profitable only during bull market. How will you make profit holding in bear market? Cheesy
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Despite the current situation, I am absolutely sure that bitcoin will rise minimum more than ten times. So we should just hold it during 3-4 year. Patience is always rewarded. Long-term investments are always more profitable.
TGLBtc18

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

It is the trade of people who destroy the people. If someone tries to trade correctly he will be successful. So the trade has to be postponed for a long time. If you want to trade well then trade must be properly understood.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

forget day trading, it's the most stressful thing you can do to yourselves, especially if it's your only source of income. You should only hold if you honestly believe that blockchain has a future and that the value will eventually increase. If you don't believe in that it doesn't make sense to even get involved into trading..
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

Both of these are profitable, depending on your trading volume. You can profit by pumping water on a bargain and selling, or you can buy a bargain for a long time.
RoviBoss

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

This is good question which investors need to know the answer To me, we should have strategy. Do both short and long-term. A trader always earn profit by trading day by day if he has enough time.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Same thing, thats exactly what i did before, I was a day trader and realise it took too much of my time to just waiting, so now im holding and waiting for pumps some time

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
liuka

Activity: 829
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

I personality, prefer more to hodling than day trade
the market is bad situation now. maybe holding is good idea.
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

My personal approach is to buy bitcoin whenever I have the money and keep it. sometimes (on rare occasions) when there are a lot of FUDs and i'm pretty sure a dump I sell to buy after other times i'm not happy about the bitcoin trading day but it is very possible. You should not choose based on which type of transaction is profitable. But you need to choose based on your skills, If not just buy and hold will be determined profitable for bitcoin (alone).
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Day trade is not suitable for everybody, only experienced traders can do it in a better way. But low when the price is down and hold. It would be better option.
Day trading is good and also investment is good but need your experience. If you are knowledgeable about both trading and investment then choose investment apart from the money you have. Savings are less then start trading and if savings are huge then go towards investment and especially Bitcoin investment because here you will get a lot of huge outcome. Furthermore and moreover the popularity if Bitcoin is very and the demand for it is high so your investment can not be failed.
Currently is the best time to help you become the millionaire while you gave up chance to become the millionaire through Bitcoin investment in the past.
HOLD now, I am sure you will not regret after this year when the price of Bitcoin just increases.
Because finally, the bearish trend of Bitcoin ended, now, we are moving to see the mega bullish trending again in this market.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

I believe that today is a trade day, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing today and there are signs of a strong recovery for several days in a row. The rising trend is showing that investors are starting to return to the market and that the market is going to get more active. You should invest in bitcoin to minimize damage when there is a risk at this time.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

I believe that today is a trade day, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing today and there are signs of a strong recovery for several days in a row. The rising trend is showing that investors are starting to return to the market and that the market is going to get more active. You should invest in bitcoin to minimize damage when there is a risk at this time.
Actually mate, anytime you can buy bitcoin as long as you have trully faith in bitcoin and believe that you can make a quick some profit without doing anything hassle, just hold it either short-term or in long-term and this a  kind of crypto coin which is much more potential compared to other coin. So that there's nothing to worry about your investment by holding of it.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I think that at the moment you should trade by day, it can be seen that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and very complicated, bitcoin prices are increasing continuously in the past few days and still have no mark. stop sign. But I think this is a very suspicious signal when the wall culture is not increasing. Is this the behavior of sharks?

koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

I would like to do both of them,, I trade altcoins to make daily profit and then I buy bitcoint with my profit count to hold them for long time,, but of I see there is a good coin to trade I will sell some bitcoin I have
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Holding a reliable cryptocurrency is better than trading simply because of the fact that you do not have to face the risks of market everyday. You simply wait for the value of your assets to grow on their own.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

Obviously, i prefer to hold.. But both are very different from each other.

Daytrading is good if you want to make some quick profit in a few hours, you can try it out if you want to make $5, $10, or $50 easily, obviously that you will need to have a big budget.

But holding is good enough if you prefer to do not risk your ass and earn money.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: