Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64186 times)
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:25 AM

How long is development cancelled  for?  Is there a clear plan ahead?

I notice that the Dev team was taking a break, then very shortly later it gets listed on CMC?  I find that an easy Dev team dumping point and it necessarily worries me.

Is the code open source?  I'm wondering if maybe someone else will pick this up and use it for other games... that has such potential to be an in game currency for top games, but I worry it won't see its full potential!   Undecided
The code is open source, you can check at https://github.com/TheCryptoServices/PlayerCoin
Dev is coming back shortly, just waiting  Wink
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:41:21 AM

I notice that the Dev team was taking a break, then very shortly later it gets listed on CMC?  I find that an easy Dev team dumping point and it necessarily worries me.

Is the code open source?  I'm wondering if maybe someone else will pick this up and use it for other games... that has such potential to be an in game currency for top games, but I worry it won't see its full potential!   Undecided
The code is open source, you can check at https://github.com/TheCryptoServices/PlayerCoin

Thank you for this response.  I really really do see some potential here if a developer of a major game could get involved.  Maybe I'll buy in and make some emails, haha!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

Thank you for this response.  I really really do see some potential here if a developer of a major game could get involved.  Maybe I'll buy in and make some emails, haha!

I really hope you can help this project, just like you, I see how big the potential of this project but the problem is the devs just couldn't find any game developer to get involved that's why they decided to just quit it. Maybe if you know someone you can try to get them to communicate with the devs, that will be a big help not just to the devs but to the community as well.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Juse14

Activity: 952
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:24 AM

I really hope you can help this project, just like you, I see how big the potential of this project but the problem is the devs just couldn't find any game developer to get involved that's why they decided to just quit it. Maybe if you know someone you can try to get them to communicate with the devs, that will be a big help not just to the devs but to the community as well.
what do you thing the dev will back? i didnt see here or on slack chanell since he said he take a break.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:09:32 AM

what do you thing the dev will back? i didnt see here or on slack chanell since he said he take a break.

I honestly don't know when the devs are coming back, they've been absent on this thread and on slack but I think once they will find or have a game developer contact them then they'll probably be back and work on this project again. The major problems that made them draw back on this project are the problems with the game developers, they just can't seem to find a legit developer to incorporate this project to their games and the hacking. I'm sure once they'll figure that out, they'll be back again and keep this project alive.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Juse14

Activity: 952
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

I honestly don't know when the devs are coming back, they've been absent on this thread and on slack but I think once they will find or have a game developer contact them then they'll probably be back and work on this project again. The major problems that made them draw back on this project are the problems with the game developers, they just can't seem to find a legit developer to incorporate this project to their games and the hacking. I'm sure once they'll figure that out, they'll be back again and keep this project alive.
yah i see, but we need the dev here. trusting, transparant is no one in investmen. if i not wrong in the roadmap that said about game dev contest. but idk why it not happen.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

I think it's pretty clear the dev was in over their head, the games were easily hackable and now the dev has run with the money. You win some, you lose some...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:37:24 AM

yah i see, but we need the dev here. trusting, transparant is no one in investmen. if i not wrong in the roadmap that said about game dev contest. but idk why it not happen.

I don't know what happened with that as well. I remember back then when the devs announced the contest only a few game developers joined and the devs weren't that impressed with their games I think, cause they kept on extending the contest but still upto now they never really announced any winners maybe they didn't find the right game to incorporate this project with or maybe they didn't have the funds to pull through with the contest. I don't really know the real reason, the devs never seem to mention it on here as far as I remember.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
ikicha

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:19:37 PM

Waiting for Dev come back at this project
Because i have a bag of player coin  Angry
CryptoGrinder

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

What kind of bag do you want, a bag of  dirt or a bag of gold?

If the whitepaper exists you can do a bit of community work and at least have a bag of copper.

I swear, if dev had a signature campaign, picture contests with video game characters using the coin, etc. this would be a different place....  Undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ikicha

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

What kind of bag do you want, a bag of  dirt or a bag of gold?

If the whitepaper exists you can do a bit of community work and at least have a bag of copper.

I swear, if dev had a signature campaign, picture contests with video game characters using the coin, etc. this would be a different place....  Undecided

Now i have a shitty of bag , bought at ico 300 sats, hold hold and hold until now is 11 sats, it's so funny 😂
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:43:51 AM

Hhahahha seem like this project already died , well dev to already gone to where, its say dev need time or doing some other, dont know to where its a dev now. hmm lucky already sell my bag

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mosasaur

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

Anymore Node is active..
https://image.prntscr.com/image/jUAONZCnQP_tkc85tV3yxg.png
Sincerely hope that coin will be alive.
Interesting technology and good idea.
Dev, Continue working and everything will be ok!
Cloke89

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:00:03 AM

With a little TLC I think this could be easily salvaged...don't give up. I still come home after work every day and play some silverstar and leave my wallet open...network weight is very low right now
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

With a little TLC I think this could be easily salvaged...don't give up. I still come home after work every day and play some silverstar and leave my wallet open...network weight is very low right now

uhhhhhh its low becuase they DEVS quit and took all their ICO money and dumped money with them. SCAM from the beginning. I posted many times about their BS and how they wouldnt honor simple things with their coins. Fucking scammers.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:49:14 AM

If the dev has gone, will another one takeover?  Seems like an interesting coin but it's heading for under 1 sat and that's a shame.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

The actual code that needs to be open sourced is the games' API and the algorithms behind their website's redeem system. Apparently their GitHub only includes the wallet's source code, which is useless.

Btw, if Proof of Play is aiming at the fun element, where the players can have fun while earning PLACO, it is basically impossible with the current PoP system. Anyone can setup a farming machine to automate the process, or just keep grinding for money. In this case, those who are actually enjoying the game will get little to none in return when comparing with those farmers who primary target is to get profit instead of playing the game.

Also, current PoP is centralized, they are in control of their website and the source code, they have the power to shut down everything and ultimately stop the PoP process. Decentralizing PoP is almost impossible due to the limitation of the system itself.

As of now, they are not reaching their milestones as described in the ANN, and they are still taking a break without announcing their plan to complete the roadmap. They don't even open the sources.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Dev already gone lel buy 100-200 sat ico price now the price already shit, Dev already take money ico then leave the project, rip your placo rip mining placo

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:12 PM

uhhhhhh its low becuase they DEVS quit and took all their ICO money and dumped money with them. SCAM from the beginning. I posted many times about their BS and how they wouldnt honor simple things with their coins. Fucking scammers.

Yeah I felt so bad for not listening to you, now I still have a lot of playercoin just staking on my wallet. I should've sold it the minute you called them out for their actions. I honestly thought this project is going somewhere, I thought the devs are here for the long term. I should've trusted my guts, ever since the ico ended everything went bad, there were a lot of changes with the distribution then the problems with the hacking happened and then now the devs end up dumping all their coins and just ran away with the money. Anyway I can't go back to the past so I guess this will be a big lesson for me, next time I'll be more careful and smarter when dealing with projects like this.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
CryptoGrinder

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:43:18 AM

Yeah I felt so bad for not listening to you, now I still have a lot of playercoin just staking on my wallet. I should've sold it the minute you called them out for their actions. I honestly thought this project is going somewhere, I thought the devs are here for the long term. I should've trusted my guts, ever since the ico ended everything went bad, there were a lot of changes with the distribution then the problems with the hacking happened and then now the devs end up dumping all their coins and just ran away with the money. Anyway I can't go back to the past so I guess this will be a big lesson for me, next time I'll be more careful and smarter when dealing with projects like this.

The coin is in clear garbage hands.

I was there for the ICO drop... it was a quick buy and sell for me.  Maybe 5 minutes I held that night.  I should've held two or three hours and I could've made some good  money but I still snagged like 3% off the drop.

The team was there to rally up the crowd, or at least a couple of paid guys.  I had some bad notions (I misread the ANN) about the coin and they didn't bother to correct me.  I realized later I was pumping out bull, and I think it is dishonest to do that even when it is in your favor.

HOWEVER, this coin (that I don't own) has REAL potential IF a real dev comes in and makes it a part of their game.

There are 35 million of these coins... and look at some of the people on the top list.  I bet guy #7 (1,585,365 PLACO or almost $900 worth) isn't a dev.  This person might try a contest for a game.  Say, for 800,000 PLACO, maybe run up with other current holders (I might buy and pitch in.).  Best game that uses PLACO for in game purchases gets 800k PLACO as a reward, etc.

This coin got handled like dirt, but the tech exists and can be used properly if we can whip up some excitement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: