Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64186 times)
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:02:58 AM

dev, please pause the wasted game (placo). I hold 500k ico coin. I still believe placo will be better in the future and it takes time and patience. but please stop the ico investor's anxiety as we are seeing the lower price of ico price.

by pausing a game that is still vulnerable to the hack .. then there will be no more that dropped the price. then you can make an announcement for ico holders and new investors not to throw placo at such a low price lately.

Meanwhile game dev can improve the game, and core dev and others can move in marketing and also register placo in new exchanges. Right now we need coinmarketcap, and a new exchange. just focus on it first.

this is all I can say. sorry if there my english that is less fit, because I use google translate to communicate.

Indonesian Version_____

dev, tolong hentikan sementara permainan yang membuang-buang uang (placo). Aku memegang 500k coin ico. aku masih percaya placo akan lebih baik kedepannya dan itu butuh waktu serta kesabaran. tapi tolong hentikan kecemasan investor ico seperti kami yang melihat harga semakin rendah dari harga ico.

dengan menghentikan sementara permainan yang masih rentan terhadap hack.. maka tidak akan ada lagi yang menjatuhkan harga. kemudian kalian bisa membuat pengumuman agar para pemegang ico dan investor baru untuk tidak membuang placo di harga yang rendah seperti belakangan ini.

Sementara itu dev game dapat memperbaiki permainannya, dan dev inti serta yang lainnya dapat bergerak di pemasaran dan juga mendaftarkan placo di pertukaran-pertukaran baru. Saat ini kita membutuhkan coinmarketcap, dan pertukaran baru. cukup fokus kesitu dulu.

hanya ini yang bisa kusampaikan. maaf jika ada bahasa inggris yang kurang pas, karena aku menggunakan google translate untuk berkomunikasi.

I still feel that for this coin, the point isn't the game itself.

It could be a clicker game that runs on an app and  works essentially EXACTLY like mining/minting.

The point is, the backend development needs to EXIST (hint, it does) and be given out to other developers for free to use.  When I hear about a download button for being given out to other developers, I'm back in.

Then, the next step will be to actually PAY decent developers to add PLACO to their project... perhaps in place of "gems" etc. for in-game purchases.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

Im hope placo will give us a good news about their new plan on the coin. I will buy more if there a good news. Im very patient wait the gold egg in this placo. or will i sink with placo?

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

I feel so far they are working well. it's just that there is a third party that makes the price to be destroyed. but this can still be fixed by the team developers and investors with mutual cooperation and listen to each other.

I'm sure we're going to go to moon soon. keep on working good luck.

******** OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ************
*******PLACO GAMBLING ZONE READY!**********

Hi all! we have been working hard to bring you what community is asking: GAMBLING SITE WITH PLACOS.
This is just the beginning. ATM we implemented 2 slot machine and 1 ROULETTE games.
We will increase games if this have a good acceptance into the PLAYERCOIN community.

YOU CAN GO TO GAMBLING SITE HERE:

https://playercoin.world/gambling/

All you need to do is to fill your WALLET ADDRESS AND A PIN NUMBER  and send PLACOS to the given DEPOSIT ADDRESS to start playing.
Wallet is shared with all 3 games, so you can use your balance to play any game

PLEASE NOTE INLINE WALLET IS STILL IN BETA PHASE, SO PLEASE REPORT IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM

Good job, this new play area has been successful, the volume has increased. Are we some vicious?  Grin Grin

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
dnptc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:49:19 AM

give me placo explorer link please...
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

yeah where dev goes ? Sad
explorer shutting down ?
mrtuiphan

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

They are scam everybody!
Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

Cool idea “prof of play”
But Why are the games sooo boring and easy
Maybe u have to hit A good and populair game
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:47:41 AM

Is the developer still active on this coin?
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

yeah where dev goes ? Sad
explorer shutting down ?

Lol guys, keep calm.
Explorer was down. Fixed now.
That was my fault, not Dev's fault.
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

Hi Dev ..Where does it mean by player coins address and where can i get it

This is your wallet address, just install Placo Wallet and get your wallet address.

Btw, dev why? ICO price is 300 sats, but now is only 11 sats, this is ridicolous
Someone dump? or youre dump this coin?
I think youre active in this project, but idk why the price is very very lower with only 40 Million coin supply

sorry dev, this only my oppinion
Omg this is sooo hilarious. I warned you all about these scammers. Lie about who they are with false names (which i proved) they yelled no scam, get our coin for premium prices but we have no plan. Now at 11 sats. Hahahaha funniest damn thing I’ve seen next to signatum collapsing because of devs.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

This is your wallet address, just install Placo Wallet and get your wallet address.

Btw, dev why? ICO price is 300 sats, but now is only 11 sats, this is ridicolous
I think youre active in this project, but idk why the price is very very lower with only 40 Million coin supply

Omg this is sooo hilarious. I warned you all about these scammers. Lie about who they are with false names (which i proved) they yelled no scam, get our coin for premium prices but we have no plan. Now at 11 sats. Hahahaha funniest damn thing I’ve seen next to signatum collapsing because of devs.

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?
mrtuiphan

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:21:29 PM

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?
[/quot]
They f*uck and go, they go far away!
blackice2013 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.
Also, we haven't had any offer from any game dev to use our system in his games

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...
Also, the big BTC price rising has not helped investors to keep PLACOS

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Thanks all and keep PLACO if you can!
Will be probably GREAT coin for 2018.

Regards,
Dev

sparker327

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Regards,
Dev

Wow, of course your taking a "break".. you dumped at higher prices and scammed a bunch of people out of a lot of BTC. I caught you all lying about certain members of your "development team" and now your going away. You fucking scammers are all the same, you scream and yell your not scamming anyone then all of a sudden.. boom, your gone.. your a bunch of ass clowns.. glad I never got duped by you but I certainly hope anyone who listened to me got out of this coin while they could still sell and make something.

you know how you make the price rise?

1. have a valid reason for making a coin other than to scam people
2. offer something different
3. make good on your promises
4. Dont lie about who you are
5. DONT SCAM
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Hi all guys.

Regards,
Dev

Wow, of course your taking a "break".. you dumped at higher prices and scammed a bunch of people out of a lot of BTC. I caught you all lying about certain members of your "development team" and now your going away. You fucking scammers are all the same, you scream and yell your not scamming anyone then all of a sudden.. boom, your gone.. your a bunch of ass clowns.. glad I never got duped by you but I certainly hope anyone who listened to me got out of this coin while they could still sell and make something.

you know how you make the price rise?

1. have a valid reason for making a coin other than to scam people
2. offer something different
3. make good on your promises
4. Dont lie about who you are
5. DONT SCAM

Agree
I am one of the investors this coin at price 300 sats (during ICO), and I want to add some points ask to dev
- When CoinMarketCap listed? . New Airdrop coin with no project can listed to coinmarketcap, why Placo not listed?
- Can you give me valid block explorer link?
- Can you tell me how much Placo distributed per day (on faucet) ?
- Don't care about faucet, please think of investors who bought at ico price
- Dont lie,keep work and please dont dump your coin, you say investor dump this coin, but im not sure about that. Investor bought at high price, not at 11 sats

Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

Hi all guys.

Regards,
Dev

woooww .. your's break work? FUCK! what about our money? you are happy to say break for some weeks or month, with ico funds with yours. shit 

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
ybumaye

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

Placo is dead ?
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

The dev is taking a break? Sad I wish the dev would continue to improve the coin. The community seems strong here. I hope the dev still works on this coin. I invested into this coin because it appeared to have potential and because I love videogames. But, if the dev stops working on it, that potential goes away IMO. I hope the dev continues to work on this coin.
NoxX

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:41:27 PM

I don't really have a stake in this, I was just wondering if having

- an ICO
- proof of play
- proof of stake

all at the same time was such a good idea.

Also, don't blame the hackers for "destroying" the games. By having the proof of play calculation logic largely client-side this is impossible to keep secure. Incidentally, this also abandons the whole idea of the blockchain consensus.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:23:27 AM

Hi all guys.

Regards,
Dev

This is such a sad news, I was here ever since and it's sad that you are finally giving up on this coin. This coin has such a huge potential and a lot of people believe that too. I hope when you finally decide on continuing this coin, you'll have better plans and plan better solutions for problems like hacking cause when your project is proof of play, it's possible that you will encounter lots and lots of hacking problems.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: