Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7453 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

I do seriously believe that 2018 is going to be a fruitful years for bitcoin and others cryptocurrency.  I speculating bitcoin price to get to $10,000. Most of the fear of what will bring bitcoin down has been taking care of this year and the issue of split which has been dawft bitcoin price has been taking care of this year so 2018 is a free ride. In 2018 bitcoin may go mainstream and be in bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:59:17 PM

I do seriously believe that 2018 is going to be a fruitful years for bitcoin and others cryptocurrency.  I speculating bitcoin price to get to $10,000. Most of the fear of what will bring bitcoin down has been taking care of this year and the issue of split which has been dawft bitcoin price has been taking care of this year so 2018 is a free ride. In 2018 bitcoin may go mainstream and be in bubble.

I agree with you and I can't believe how people see this as a bubble. The transactions are great and new people are being added every day to the bitcoin.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:22:40 PM

I agree with you and I can't believe how people see this as a bubble. The transactions are great and new people are being added every day to the bitcoin.

I don't think its also a bubble. People are just finding bitcoin to be a pathway to get more money through investing. So we also need to understand that bitcoin is slowly gaining prominence as safe haven for casual and even big investors.

For me its just new investor that are getting into action that is why there's a influx of cash to the ecosystem. There are also a country like Japan, South Korea and China backing up bitcoin so we should expect the price to really peak at this point because for sure big investors coming from  those country are entering every day as evidence of the 24 trading volumes by the Asia country.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

I don't think its also a bubble. People are just finding bitcoin to be a pathway to get more money through investing. So we also need to understand that bitcoin is slowly gaining prominence as safe haven for casual and even big investors.

For me its just new investor that are getting into action that is why there's a influx of cash to the ecosystem. There are also a country like Japan, South Korea and China backing up bitcoin so we should expect the price to really peak at this point because for sure big investors coming from  those country are entering every day as evidence of the 24 trading volumes by the Asia country.
I would divide people into two categories, and 1 these are investors who want not only to make a profit but also to hide their incomes. The fact is that Bitcoin, with its anonymity, makes it possible to avoid taxation. Well, 2 category, this is the majority of users who want to earn at least some money for life and the future of their children.
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

It's impossible to tell if bitcoin is the craziest bubble in history or the best investment ever.

A few years ago, I would have agreed with you. Now after seeing "bubble" after "bubble" take place, I think of them more as "hype cycles" in a larger, continuing uptrend. It seems very clear at this point that bitcoin is in very limited supply given the level of adoption that is taking place right now. The next bear cycle we have, I'll be working very hard to accumulate.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:39:31 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

If what you seek is a Clairvoyance or prophecy on the future of Bitcoin, then I am sorry to tell you that you won't get the answer here. No prophet can tell you anything either. Also, mind you that nobody truly has an accurate prediction when it coins to bitcoin or the crypto market. Everyone here (traders and holders) are mere speculators. If otherwise, we should have bought our thousands of coins in 2009.

So, no one can truly say Bitcoin price is a bubble or not. Just enjoy the ride.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

It is not a new thing for bitcoin that its price dump and pump, because it is a crypto currency. But in this year, bitcoin price rise unbreakable and its price go to high recoverable. Then see this situation i don't think that bitcoin would be come back under $2000. Now bitcoin always rise and down but not down too much.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble? Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

In my view, there would be some price corrections but no bubble yet. Bitcoin is a different kind of an animal compared to other investment vehicle. In fact this is the reason why it is called as the digital gold...there is an intrinsic value within Bitcoin that can not be found anywhere else. That is why we keep on hearing analysis and prediction that Bitcoin can reach as high as $100K within some years.

It is just natural that many of us can be afraid of bubbles because it can wipe out any value gained and can send many people into bankruptcy. Bitcoin is in fact an anathema of bubble. People who are predicting a bubble for Bitcoin usually do not understand how Bitcoin works.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:32:17 PM

We are still 73% off from the technical economic definition of a bubble. That would have to put the price tomorrow at around $8,800. This has been happening from last six months. We get a big raise in bitcoin price and then we have a dip because of correction of price.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

They always feel that if the price rise to an landmark then it will always fall so that they can buy at less price. But they do not know that bitcoin is such a currency whose demand and price will keep gaining as more and more people have started buying and so are now companies getting into this. As more countries trying to legalize it this will rise to now greater heights in coming time.
Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

We are still 73% off from the technical economic definition of a bubble. That would have to put the price tomorrow at around $8,800. This has been happening from last six months. We get a big raise in bitcoin price and then we have a dip because of correction of price.
If don't have this correction of price Bitcoin, the bubble growth Bitcoin from 2015 until today will breakdown early than our predict.
So, whales need do that if they do not want investor withdraw their capital before them take their profit.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

Yes it did break the barrier and everyone has been wondering how and why it happened so fast, the rate at which the coin price is still amazing and looking at the chart its dumbfounding.
coleman268

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

I think bitcoin will constantly go up atleast until 2020. Currently 99% of the world probably doesn't even know what bitcoin is or why it's useful and when the coin become more mainstream it'll shoot up a lot higher than it is in my opinion.
whitehatrigs

Activity: 125

All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:25:35 AM

I think bitcoin will constantly go up atleast until 2020. Currently 99% of the world probably doesn't even know what bitcoin is or why it's useful and when the coin become more mainstream it'll shoot up a lot higher than it is in my opinion.

Bitcoin is only useful as value storage, other cryptocurrencies are more advanced and don't act as a simple container.
By the time 20% of the world population get into blockchain related applications, Bitcoin should logically lose most if not all of it's power.

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment and put aside our dreams and emotions, the truth will emerge by itself.

I personally do not have a single bitcoin anymore for two reasons:
1) ALTs are more profitable and other storage of value exists now, more stable and promising than BTC (Monero, NEO...).
2) I believe that very very soon, the trend will inverse for BTC and money will flow towards more sophisticated currencies. I already said this before but to me BTC is Nokia 3210 and I prefer iPhone or Android phones (Ethereum, NEO...)

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

While the price is now stepping on 4300-4400, estimated the price this year will reach 5K-6K.cause more and more believe the power of BTC currency, I think this will not go down any further. Predictions read the market movement not everyone can read it.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

If don't have this correction of price Bitcoin, the bubble growth Bitcoin from 2015 until today will breakdown early than our predict.
So, whales need do that if they do not want investor withdraw their capital before them take their profit.
What the hell I don't understand why do people on the forum don't understand that this is not any kind of bubble the bitcoin price is only moving in the direction where it should be and that's it. Calling the price increase bubble all the time just sucks. We have been reading about it almost all the time that it's a bubble if it is then why don't it burst? Every bubble has a certain capacity after which it bursts and as we witness a dip people consider it a burst while the bitcoin price rise after that more and faster.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:13:26 AM

Do you expect that prices will be discarded in the next years?
I really do not expect if bitcoin in the future has a low selling price. I’m expecting the sale price of bitcoin have a very high selling price in the future
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

It is a question of many new comers into the crypto world. The bubble thing was true in the early years when the price was less but now imagine how much money you need to hype the price at once. The Bubble time is over.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

Bitcoin has already gone in about 5 times of bubbles now. But you can call it a bubble as well as it never reached mainstream adoption yet. Bitcoin is price is an erratic high rise and it always like that, and yes there will be pullbacks along the way, but ultimately we're going upwards. Breaking all time highs,  retracements, accumulation and pump, that's usually the cycle.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:40:22 PM

No, I do not think so. Bitcoin 2017 is not the same with bitcoin 2014. At the moment, more and more people feel that bitcoin is the best place to save their money and property. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is hard to be pumped. If you want to have money in the future, you should invest your money in bitcoin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: