Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7453 times)
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

bitcoin price is one of the fastest crypto currency exchange in the world and it's very safe to used or trade in market place. Therefore I conclude it is not a bubbled, it is a blessing that serves everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble? 

Currently the bitcoin is not yet feasible to say almost bubble, it may still wait a few more months for it to happen.

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

No!, I hope bitcoin can work properly without the intervention of a third party who will manipulate bitcoin prices.

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....

If seen from the growth of bitcoin prices today, it seems that in the coming June bitcoin will grow better although slow, it will probably reach $15000.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

On yesterday, the price of BTC has fallen back, the market is almost falling, this is the time people expect that prices will rise. But no, reality does not come with predictions. prices have fallen and many have been short of market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
satria stell black

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast...
Bitcoin prices will bubble up and rise very high at the end of each year. What I know every year-end Bitcoin prices must always be at its peak and must always touch a very high price. So the moment at the end of each year I always wait because I know that's where the price of Bitcoin really bubbling.
Dwarf42

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
You can see that bitcoin in recent days has been fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to stone, it can be seen that bitcoin price fluctuations so much that the market becomes more unsettled, altcoin is declining and Adjusted in huge amplitude. As far as I can see, you should not start trading at the moment, but stay out of the market for more stability.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

today's bitcoin price : $8,154.52

i dont think thats a bubbled price, when bitcoin reached 20k i was sure that it was a bubble but my friends won't believe it.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

nobody knows if Bitcoin is going up and down, but if it's about bubbles it's sure all Altcoins have bubbles when there's an event.

as it is now SYS Coin will hold an airdrop, then surely SYS Coin has a rather hefty price up.

Phuongph1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:48 AM

when we are talking about bitcoin price, we are talking about its adoption
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

nobody knows if Bitcoin is going up and down, but if it's about bubbles it's sure all Altcoins have bubbles when there's an event.

as it is now SYS Coin will hold an airdrop, then surely SYS Coin has a rather hefty price up.

we can only watch the bitcoin price is always changing in the market and if we decide to buy and sell, it's better to analyze and decide the price we want to buy. bitcoin price now still down and now reaches $7188, I see that it might be down for more but I believe that the price will increase again and I still wait for this. I see that there is fast moving from the price itself and now I think there is a battle in the market which wants bitcoin price to increase back but I don't think if it will increase in this day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

McAfee promises 15K in June, anyone agree?
he's been promising a lot lately.))
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

In thinking of Bitcoin in a long time will not be predictable in the perfect sense. You think about a Bitcoin dump after a few years, but it really depends on many factors and situations from which Bitcoin will or suffer. You believe in the potential of cryptocurrency. You do not think this price is any bubble. Prices will increase in the future as well and with increasing demand already occurring at a fast rate. This revenue increase is quite sincere. Cryptocurrency provides an entirely new currency prospect with a decentralized system. They must have a bright future.
tankbit

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

I think that crypto currencies are the future. And bitcoin is the main means of accumulation, but not payments
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

when we are talking about bitcoin price, we are talking about its adoption
When we are talking about Bitcoin prices, we are talking about the investors’ behavior to the market crash. It is just the response to the crash that determines the price of Bitcoin. Panic selling has been one thing responsible for the fall in the values of Bitcoin.
The more people hold their coins during the market crash, the more the price stays stable and vice versa.
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

You think about dump bitcoin after a few years, but it really depends on many factors and situations from which bitcoin will or suffer. I have researched many times and found that bitcoin is a volatile currency that depends on external sources such as trading volume, supply of bitcoin circulation and demand in the market.
baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency has a great potential. It is not right to say that its price is a bubble. The price may vary from time to time but what to do. Nothing is stable. The one thing I know for sure that this type of currency has provided us with the new outlook. I believe in the future of this currency as I can't think of the better alternative.
Yes. I still recognize that electronic money is the most potent on the market today, I think we should invest in them at this time because prices are falling. The price of the altcoin is increased regularly decreases, never fixed, so do not be too concerned at the current price. They will rise again in June.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

if you mention bubbles for bitcoin prices it seems like you will be wrong because with bubbles when it breaks it can not recover again while bitcoin can recover again.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

In my opinion not only crypto asset bubble , but also others asset like commodities also bubble. All kind this asset offer high profit and high risk, that why very important to learn about management of risk to make the risk less, and to have more opportunity to get profit. Only trader who has good strategy and good psychology possible to make huge profit from this high volalitilty.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

In my opinion not only crypto asset bubble , but also others asset like commodities also bubble. All kind this asset offer high profit and high risk, that why very important to learn about management of risk to make the risk less, and to have more opportunity to get profit. Only trader who has good strategy and good psychology possible to make huge profit from this high volalitilty.

but I think cryptocurrency is more volatile than the commodities because everything can happen in the cryptocurrencies in any second and no one will know what will happen later. and in the commodities, it is related to the economy in all country so I think it's not too volatile and the traders can predict although it's not to precisely. maybe bitcoin is bubbled it's because of the news that is released and makes people taking action in the market and they become panic for this.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

I believe that the next 5 years, we will see only intensive growth. Since bitcoin, in its essence, is gold among all crypto-currencies. And notice, every day, it's getting smaller and smaller.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

The price of these ever-changing technical currencies is changing every day. Even people who say that their prices are like bubbles do not think so. can you think bitcoin price bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: