Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled?  (Read 7453 times)
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

I have researched many times and found that bitcoin is a volatile currency that depends on external sources such as trading volume.
I am hopeful that after few days we will see the increasing volume in bitcoin investment. I think that people are waiting for the best time to do investment in bitcoin. they are waiting for bitcoin to become take a move toward positive direction I am hopeful that we will see a huge investment in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
You can see that at the moment the market is fluctuating continuously and altcoin is showing signs of good when the bitcoin price is starting to recover, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and are now being adjusted. adjusted to $ 6700 level and if passed the milestone $ 6800 price of bitcoin will be able to return to the $ 8000 level.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....
I do not think so, you can see that recent days bitcoin is constantly being sold, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply in recent days and has led to the price of altcoin is constantly falling sharply, the market is Gradually fall into crisis and capitalization is only $ 215 billion. So I think that at this point you should stay out of the market to avoid losses and preserve capital and profit.
I am not in favour to stay out from the market, we need to remain in and always contribute in market, I think that bitcoin requires a good support from the investors and if they will continue holding bitcoin I am sure that very soon it will get back to is original position and hopefully we will see the bitcoin price increasing again.
tnabielec

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

There has been many "bubbles" in the past, if the technology or company was truly innovative and good at what they do, their biggest successes came after the bubble was popped.

E.G Amazon-bubble where AMZN lost about 90% of their value back in the day. After that their stocks valuation has gone from couple dollars to currently +2000USD.

Bubbles are not necessary a bad thing. If you think Bitcoin is truly innovative enough to became THE world currency, i wouldn't worry about slight price fluctuations.
dzebidaya

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

The main difference between popular "bubbles" like estate bubble, DOTCOMs or tulips in 17th century and Bitcoin, is that in all the aforementioned cases was a moment of overall realising that some asset really worthless. Bitcoin are not confirmed by gold, but it has a value. Even if btc is overpriced, there won't be a large one day drop to $3000, like "expert" said a few days ago. Price may go down, but it will go slow. Thats why its important to track your coins properly. I use https://coinsharbor.com to see all the my coins price movements. Very useful site.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Is the cryptocurrency bitcoin the biggest bubble in the world today, or a great investment bet on the cutting edge of new-age financial technology? My guess is that in the long run, the technology will thrive but the prices will change
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

I don't understand what you mean now because the btc is the best coin in the crypto market and it is going to be stable for at least some period of time. I think that you need to buy coins now as the price is low
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Coin prices continue to fall, however, looking at the market as the price of coins is slowly rising, suggesting the potential from the BTC, BTC forever be the king of the cipher market, and they will never fail. fall down the market

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

traders alike predicted that Bitcoin’s price would increase even more in 2018.  “Bitcoin will never crash,” said one Reddit user, “because then everyone would buy it when it’s much cheaper.” Like everyone buys the dips in a highly volatile high-yield market.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I don't understand what you mean now because the btc is the best coin in the crypto market and it is going to be stable for at least some period of time. I think that you need to buy coins now as the price is low
We all are investors some will think positive and some will think negative but those who have strong faith about crypto will get more benefit for holding and trusting their coin, it is good time for now to buy and get profit, as you have mentioned I am agree with you, it is good time to buy because price now a day is really good to buy we can afford it and on the other hand profit will be more than double.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

traders alike predicted that Bitcoin’s price would increase even more in 2018.  “Bitcoin will never crash,” said one Reddit user, “because then everyone would buy it when it’s much cheaper.” Like everyone buys the dips in a highly volatile high-yield market.
Completely agrees with this statement. The only case when bitcoin will collapse - it has to be at least forbidden in all the countries.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

Actually, the price plummeted significantly and badly since the year began. The price has been on a serious decline and this isn't a good thing for the reputation of bitcoin. The bubble as regards price busted but the price would surely go back up in the coming years
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Yes the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency today are bubbled and that is the reason why you should sell your coins immediately when the market pumps up.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

I think this pump and dump is quite a normal thing and it will continue to happen in the future as well. This thing that how much pump and dump will happen in the future depends on the underlying circumstances at that time Bitcoin grows very well in 2017 and has continued to grow until this year and is now pumping at a steady rate of more than $ 10,000. It's probably the value the community is accepting for bitcoin but bitcoin is still trying to break new milestones this year and I think the bitcoin will reach over $ 10,000 in January.
Phan Trang

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

It is not a bubble. As you can see, after a long time growth, the market needs an adjustment. After that, the coins will recover and you will get profit
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

The main difference between popular "bubbles" like estate bubble, DOTCOMs or tulips in 17th century and Bitcoin, is that in all the aforementioned cases was a moment of overall realising that some asset really worthless. Bitcoin are not confirmed by gold, but it has a value. Even if btc is overpriced, there won't be a large one day drop to $3000, like "expert" said a few days ago. Price may go down, but it will go slow. Thats why its important to track your coins properly. I use https://coinsharbor.com to see all the my coins price movements. Very useful site.

Of course, compared to those aforementioned BTC is much superior

Any things that is moving has its value

BTC doesn't only moves, It creates transactions and markets

an innovation disrupting financial services

The manipulators are so eager to get this things exploited by price
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

for me,if the price of BTC goes below $3,000-$3,500 i would consider this one a bubble..i would pull out all my money and never gonna buy bitcoin again..buying something like bitcoin needs trust to the community and i think if it hits below my trust price i can consider bitcoin market a manipulated one and the demand for it is just fake that is only created by the hype..but for now,until BTC stays above my trust price i still beleive that BTC is the golden treasure of all digital money.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

I think that bitcoin prices are not bubbled always it is controlled by the company upto how much they can. It's all depends upon the market prices level.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:45:43 AM by leonix007

for me,if the price of BTC goes below $3,000-$3,500 i would consider this one a bubble..i would pull out all my money and never gonna buy bitcoin again..buying something like bitcoin needs trust to the community and i think if it hits below my trust price i can consider bitcoin market a manipulated one and the demand for it is just fake that is only created by the hype..but for now,until BTC stays above my trust price i still beleive that BTC is the golden treasure of all digital money.

Edit: Though not possible like a dream that would go down beyond 3500$

But just in case it would, I will do reverse thing with you, I'll put in my money with it

Its already in adoption era, when manipulators will pull this down, its a great opportunity to buy
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

I prefer to say bitcoin price is fluctuating, and not bubbled because I see the price changes and we don't know where the price wants to go in the next minutes. because if the rate is bubbled, then when the price can reach the very high price, it will explode and will disappear without any chance to increase and the another bubbled will show up in the market. but we have our own analysis and our opinion about the bitcoin price so we cannot say that the price is bubbled or not.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄