Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71129 times)
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:07:39 PM

Multiple reasons, 1. mastercard announced its working on a blockchain implementation, 2. dumb people see the price go down so they sell to 'prevent big losses' lol, 3. most alts are suffering because of the bitcoin craze right now. No worries though, in a few months CAG will be around 5 to 10$ no doubt

I completely agree. Compare this to other coins before they got public exposure and knowledge of the project. Volume is generally low on ED, so that doesn't worry me. If you are familiar with ED, and use it, this is the time to snag more.

I made some money with Binance, buying it at these levels and selling it around $2...the difference here is you have a coin with an actual use-case other than essentially a dedicated coupon to shill your exchange.

December will be big!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

Multiple reasons, 1. mastercard announced its working on a blockchain implementation, 2. dumb people see the price go down so they sell to 'prevent big losses' lol, 3. most alts are suffering because of the bitcoin craze right now. No worries though, in a few months CAG will be around 5 to 10$ no doubt

I completely agree. Compare this to other coins before they got public exposure and knowledge of the project. Volume is generally low on ED, so that doesn't worry me. If you are familiar with ED, and use it, this is the time to snag more.

I made some money with Binance, buying it at these levels and selling it around $2...the difference here is you have a coin with an actual use-case other than essentially a dedicated coupon to shill your exchange.

December will be big!

Binance is actually working towards multiple use cases, but I see your point. I think once change releases the app and gets listed somewhere (hopefully binance), prices will go x10 to 2$ easily. Then, once bitcoins silver fork is forgotten (which shouldn't take more than a few days lol) we should see all the alts rise back up with virtually no boundaries, so Change should be able to rise up to around 5 to 10$, which is the average price among the other cryptobanks.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
tommy163

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:44:44 AM

I have faith on Change, and I will keep my tokens from now on, I hope we will get pumped soon.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

I heard the distribution of the first week's promotional gifts in november, hopefully that's true.
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

The last few months of the year will be very exciting for us - we will soon be introducing the multi-currency wallet along with the first debit cards Smiley.

Think it would be possible to get an update on our Reddit page?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Change_Bank/

Reddit is probably the most common medium for crypto discussion.
gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

The last few months of the year will be very exciting for us - we will soon be introducing the multi-currency wallet along with the first debit cards Smiley.

Think it would be possible to get an update on our Reddit page?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Change_Bank/

Reddit is probably the most common medium for crypto discussion.

Hey,

Haven't really focused on Reddit but will discuss within the team Smiley.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
gusgusest

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:17 PM

I heard the distribution of the first week's promotional gifts in november, hopefully that's true.

Bounty tokens distribution will start the first week of November, but most probably all will not be distributed within the very first week.

danniel

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

what's the current price in exchange, and what's the ico price
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

Bounty tokens distribution will start the first week of November, but most probably all will not be distributed within the very first week.

Did you contact serious exchanges? I don't like EtherDelta but i used it to buy more CAG since price is low there.
I waiting for bounties distribution. I hope to get a decent amount of CAGs. I'm holding and waiting for you success  Smiley

MiBambino

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:25:25 PM

Did you contact serious exchanges? I don't like EtherDelta but i used it to buy more CAG since price is low there.
I waiting for bounties distribution. I hope to get a decent amount of CAGs. I'm holding and waiting for you success  Smiley

they've confirmed they're in talks with several exchanges, and I've read in the telegram Binance is pretty much confirmed for the end of december. We'll see though, any exchange would be an upgrade because ED isn't appealing at all

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:04:26 AM

We're happy to announce that Change Token will be listed on KuCoin Exchange on November 7th! https://getchange.com

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

We're happy to announce that Change Token will be listed on KuCoin Exchange on November 7th! https://getchange.com
That's great, we need new exchanges aside from ED to increase the volume.
Big project should be in a big exchanges in order to attract investors, by the way what is the average trading volume in btc of KuCoin Exchange?
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

We would be also happy to see bounty hunters' smile  Cheesy
gusgusest

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

Most people think exchange is the main reason the price dump, just look around most if not all the Altcoins have dumped significantly, this time of the year is difficult for Altcoins to retain their value unlike Bitcoin that is the main gate way for Fiat
MiBambino

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:36:25 AM

this is fantastic news, kucoin is basically binances twin, so we can expect a listing rather soon as well, plus kucoin is new and trending so CAG should go up quite fast! Really excited about the future!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

I think this coin will rule, now we have just one exchange which is not so popular, when platform will be made and when we hit new bigger exchanges cag will rise fast, iam buying more coins today.
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

I think this coin will rule, now we have just one exchange which is not so popular, when platform will be made and when we hit new bigger exchanges cag will rise fast, iam buying more coins today.
With the purchase of your day may coin prices will rise drastically beyond the price of ICO.Where CAG coins will be traded?

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:37:14 AM

New projects see huge potential on Asian exchanges which have become very quickly alternative of Bittrex. It seems that if Bittrex guys don't increase their capacities to handle and list more coins or tokens they will not rule this space not even like Poloniex resisted. Things are changing really fast and Change will make its way as well. Listing on these exchanges still very good for Change.
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

Rebranding comin soon, new exchange - KUCOIN, wallet december...HUGE, undervalued coin - 50% under ICO, low marketcap...people, this is bargain!!! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: