Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71130 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

Bounty distribution is still ongoing. Many have participated in several disciplines and not all tokens are distributed just yet, so would expect some patience here.

Once we've distributed all of the tokens (takes a few days probably) and you are not happy with your received token amount, please forward your inquiry to francisco@getchange.com.

Well the issue is about transparency of change you cant provide any public record for the participants. You guys cant be trusted with your word if this continues
Suddenly this ANN thread is becoming a bounty thread just because the devs cannot publicly post the spreadsheet.
Why not solve the problem? Come on! it's easy to publish spreadsheet when you really want to solve this issue so once and for all it will give a peaceful mind to those who are complaining about their bounty reward/s.

they don't want to post the spreadsheets so they don't get hacked. I don't understand why they don't just take screenshots and post those

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:09:36 AM

Bounty distribution is still ongoing. Many have participated in several disciplines and not all tokens are distributed just yet, so would expect some patience here.

Once we've distributed all of the tokens (takes a few days probably) and you are not happy with your received token amount, please forward your inquiry to francisco@getchange.com.

Well the issue is about transparency of change you cant provide any public record for the participants. You guys cant be trusted with your word if this continues
Suddenly this ANN thread is becoming a bounty thread just because the devs cannot publicly post the spreadsheet.
Why not solve the problem? Come on! it's easy to publish spreadsheet when you really want to solve this issue so once and for all it will give a peaceful mind to those who are complaining about their bounty reward/s.

they don't want to post the spreadsheets so they don't get hacked. I don't understand why they don't just take screenshots and post those

take it easy ,i think there is something mistake ,just wait dev and bounty manager Explanation
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:53 AM

How the hell will a spreadsheet get them hacked? there are tons of spreadssheet being posted publicly but arent getting hacked.

This proves you dont know what you are talking about.

This was a scam who wants to collect $100m for vaporware product lmao
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

How the hell will a spreadsheet get them hacked? there are tons of spreadssheet being posted publicly but arent getting hacked.

they talked with other companies that have done bounty campaigns, they said people hacked into the spreadsheets and changed the ether addresses to steal the rewards. Also, these are mostly their words, not mine. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about I'm afraid

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

they talked with other companies that have done bounty campaigns, they said people hacked into the spreadsheets and changed the ether addresses to steal the rewards. Also, these are mostly their words, not mine. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about I'm afraid

That, and they've interviewed with BBC World News and are actively working with well-respected professionals, with proven track records. Not sure why people are crying scam, it's not like they've missed out. This is a perfect time to invest in a project with actual promise. Will there be hurdles? Yes. But from the start, it looks a heck of a lot better than the majority of the ICOs out there.

Kucoin doesn't have a lot of volume on average, but I think we'll see a solid boost from getting exposure there.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Wsa that the reason? Well it makes more sense... i thought that they were protecting the privacy of bounty hunters by not showing their eth addresses
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

I think I'm the only one who does not get his signature. The project's CEO reminded me of the monethan's CEO. I have not been able to look at the bank projects from the very beginning, it did not give me any confidence that you were very good at collecting them shortly. A friend who had signed the book I wondered had 40-50 messages a day and it was a shame if they gave him 50$.
dmaz

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

I think I'm the only one who does not get his signature. The project's CEO reminded me of the monethan's CEO. I have not been able to look at the bank projects from the very beginning, it did not give me any confidence that you were very good at collecting them shortly. A friend who had signed the book I wondered had 40-50 messages a day and it was a shame if they gave him 50$.

Could you rephrase? This statement is completely incoherent.
nobytes

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

Could you rephrase? This statement is completely incoherent.

I've read it now 3 times, and every times it makes less sense. Maybe he has responded to a wrong thread. Or maybe i am reading too much into what goes in the strangers head from the internet.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:44:28 PM

I hope many people participate in the bonus period. Although the concept of the project was often I know but promising. I see Change is suitable name and represents very well the project so I also am excited about this project as well.
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

At the end of December, closer to the release of the working version, I hope that the situation with the price will change for the better. Now it's ideal to just refrain from trading.
Berny-B

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

wow wem ico?
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:03:00 AM

No point talking to a fully blinded man.. do you even know how many spreadsheets publicly posted in the bounty section?

You dont even question their shady explanation..
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:19:19 AM

This ico was super hyped but now it's over , i don't hear about it anymore, what about exchanges ?
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:28:53 AM

This ico was super hyped but now it's over , i don't hear about it anymore, what about exchanges ?

Kucoin and Etherdelta.

Every ICO is (over)hyped to sell a lot of tokens and after the hype is over, everybody starts screaming 'scam' because their investment doesn't multiply by 200... I think that was possible before but now there are too many ICO's because a lot of people / companies just see 'free money' in it.

Change is different!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
gusgusest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

I can assure everyone we are on schedule with product development and partnerships. We also push out weekly updates, the latest can be found here:

https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-listing-on-kucoin-dev-update-and-more-ec938da77638

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
gusgusest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

A message from the team:

---

Dear friends, this is a follow up to our previous message. Please read the following note carefully.

There was an unfortunate situation of miscommunication between the marketing team and our team responsible for the calculation and distribution of all affiliate and bounty rewards.

The rewards are still being distributed, and we look forward to send out all rewards in the next couple of weeks. If you haven't yet received your reward, please bear with us. We do value your participation and commitment to spreading the word about Change.

The Change team is committed to ensure that all rewards are calculated and distributed in the most fair way possible, and we apologise that this process is taking longer than expected. We have received some feedback that a portion of the rewards was yet to be distributed and we will look into each message individually before this matter is settled.

In case you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions regarding the reward programs, please fill in this form https://goo.gl/oedmwB  

Thank you for your understanding.

---

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
dmaz

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

A message from the team:

---

Dear friends, this is a follow up to our previous message. Please read the following note carefully.

There was an unfortunate situation of miscommunication between the marketing team and our team responsible for the calculation and distribution of all affiliate and bounty rewards.

The rewards are still being distributed, and we look forward to send out all rewards in the next couple of weeks. If you haven't yet received your reward, please bear with us. We do value your participation and commitment to spreading the word about Change.

The Change team is committed to ensure that all rewards are calculated and distributed in the most fair way possible, and we apologise that this process is taking longer than expected. We have received some feedback that a portion of the rewards was yet to be distributed and we will look into each message individually before this matter is settled.

In case you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions regarding the reward programs, please fill in this form https://[Suspicious link removed]/oedmwB  

---

Thanks team! I believe the majority of us investors have faith in and patience for this project to develop.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

According to the roadmap, in Q4 from 2017 the early investors will receive their CAG-debit-cards.

How will the rest of the world be able to get their card in Q1 2018?

Do you need to be a tokenholder in order to qualify for a card?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
nobytes

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:19:51 PM

A message from the team:

---

In case you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions regarding the reward programs, please fill in this form https://[Suspicious link removed]/oedmwB  

---

Thanks team! I believe the majority of us investors have faith in and patience for this project to develop.

Majority yes... But there's always an angry and loud minority who mobilize fud when they don't get what they want immediately. Luckily devs are handling the situation like they should - Very well. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: