Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:24:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71128 times)
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:48:53 AM

CHANGE IS RIPPING OFF THEIR BOUNTY WORKERS! BEWARE! ONLY SCAMMERS WOULD DO SUCH A THING! DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

They are already proven scam, most people didn't even get their bounty payments. Even if they did it worth nothing now. And it's very likely that it won't worth anything in the future, too.

Fuders, get some job!

gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:50:17 AM

For bounty related questions, please head over to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.0

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:06 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 12:16:46 PM by gusgusest

CHANGE IS RIPPING OFF THEIR BOUNTY WORKERS! BEWARE! ONLY SCAMMERS WOULD DO SUCH A THING! DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

They are already proven scam, most people didn't even get their bounty payments. Even if they did it worth nothing now. And it's very likely that it won't worth anything in the future, too.

I would kindly ask you to avoid these kinds of comments when the bounty distribution is still on. We have communicated through all of our channels that bounty distribution is still ongoing and has not ended yet. If by the end of the distribution you are not happy with your received token amount, feel free to file a claim here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWB_kPFJS9PvGbJuCjCgoNa5yGsW0rl9ADUf_Jl_zILYbZw/viewform

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
Tadic

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

Do you seriously wait every single participant to complain via form? You had only one job and you failed to accomplish it. Not even a single bounty participant received the right amount. So you better fix this problem without asking to fill a form for every single participant.
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:36:55 PM

Do you seriously wait every single participant to complain via form? You had only one job and you failed to accomplish it. Not even a single bounty participant received the right amount. So you better fix this problem without asking to fill a form for every single participant.

Well said. Doing some math and distributing the correct amount of tokens shouldn't be that hard. Otherwise, I would suggest you abandon the idea of running a financial business
MiBambino

Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:44 PM

Well said. Doing some math and distributing the correct amount of tokens shouldn't be that hard. Otherwise, I would suggest you abandon the idea of running a financial business

I know, right? Personally I suggested they'd fire the people responsible for this chaos. I mean, is it that hard to divide 2% of 79 million into different bounties, and pay the participants the right amount based on their amount of stakes? Seriously, a monkey could've done this.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

I would kindly ask you to avoid these kinds of comments when the bounty distribution is still on. We have communicated through all of our channels that bounty distribution is still ongoing and has not ended yet. If by the end of the distribution you are not happy with your received token amount, feel free to file a claim here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWB_kPFJS9PvGbJuCjCgoNa5yGsW0rl9ADUf_Jl_zILYbZw/viewform

There will be better, if you show everyone spreadsheet with final calculation, and report your problem. May be we can together solve it. As I can find, that a lot of cheater in spreadsheet, and may me you don't what what to do with them. Together we can solve it.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3261

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

I am received my token for bounty. I must to say that i am very satisfied with amount. Much more generous than some promising campaigns.
Also i receive email from Change where they say that distribution is not yet finished. So there's no reason for panic and hard words

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

until now I have not received my payment, how long will this happen?
is this a SCAM?
MiBambino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:59:10 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 01:14:13 PM by MiBambino

is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

I am received my token for bounty. I must to say that i am very satisfied with amount. Much more generous than some promising campaigns.
Also i receive email from Change where they say that distribution is not yet finished. So there's no reason for panic and hard words
I think it's better if everybody who participated in the bounty program will be satisfied and the team must show transparency here.
I invested in the project and I am afraid this kind of complains might affect the reputation of the project, the price might go down and it will cause panic to the investors, I hope the team does not view this as a small problem.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

The payment I deserve is still not made.

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:54 PM

is this a SCAM?

some people have, most haven't. I wouldn't call this a scam by any means, just an inexperienced team. the way they handled it was unprofessional, but the way they're still keeping us in the dark with vague responses is quite frustrating. I'm however happy with how they're doing their best to talk to us individually through telegram and facebook messages. If you haven't gotten a direct answer from anyone, try those media.

I sense an unreasonable amount of self-entitled whining, for something this trivial Wink

In any case, enjoying this opportunity to scoop up some cheap coin.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

is this a SCAM?

I sense an unreasonable amount of self-entitled whining, for something this trivial Wink

In any case, enjoying this opportunity to scoop up some cheap coin.

I wouldn't call bounty rewards trivial or self-entitled whining. Some people, including myself, worked very hard to promote Change. Like the devs themselves have said, they want everyone to receive exactly what they deserve, and they welcome questions and feedback through all available media.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:20 PM

I think it's better if everybody who participated in the bounty program will be satisfied and the team must show transparency here.
I invested in the project and I am afraid this kind of complains might affect the reputation of the project, the price might go down and it will cause panic to the investors, I hope the team does not view this as a small problem.
yes, promise should always be executed, if the dev team owe you guys, they should do their effort to make everyone paid, if not so, people will not trust this project in some sense

Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

yes, promise should always be executed, if the dev team owe you guys, they should do their effort to make everyone paid, if not so, people will not trust this project in some sense

totally agree ,i think bounty also have invest this project ,they do their hard work for promation ,is important part of successfull project.
dmaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:17:14 PM

I wouldn't call bounty rewards trivial or self-entitled whining. Some people, including myself, worked very hard to promote Change. Like the devs themselves have said, they want everyone to receive exactly what they deserve, and they welcome questions and feedback through all available media.

My intention wasn't to trivialize the bounty rewards. The attitudes are just surprising. You're one of the few people I've seen that are looking at this from a level-headed perspective. It's a new project that just had an ICO. Things take time with any startup.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

My intention wasn't to trivialize the bounty rewards. The attitudes are just surprising. You're one of the few people I've seen that are looking at this from a level-headed perspective. It's a new project that just had an ICO. Things take time with any startup.

Oh i'm sorry, I misunderstood! Thanks, I guess I trust the devs a lot and I actually took the time to research them. I feel like most bounty hunters were just in this for a quick profit and now they're frustrated, which is their good right. I'm frustrated as well, and I've reached out to every single person in the change-management i could find, but I know complaining and calling this project a scam isn't going to change anything.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
infobox

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:40:43 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:07:04 PM by infobox

Well, after sending out complaint letters and filling out forms, I got my extra reward: 28 CAG, worth some $8.
I want to give them the benefit of the doubt - I do hope this is just the beginning and they will distribute more. But if this is their final calculation, then I stick to what I said before: either they are amateurs who can't do some math, or they are cheaters making fun of us.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

They have ruined the bounties, some of whom have never given a bounty, while others have given one of them the other half of the bounty. It is obvious that there is an injustice, and I think they have done it knowingly, trying to get rid of themselves while they deceive people. If anyone made a smart explanation, everyone would say thank you, but this kind of game did not well with 50.000 Ethereum collecting a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: