Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71135 times)
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:40:07 AM

Could someone post reviews of the closed beta? Or if someone has already covered it, could you share the link please?

Would be also interested to see some screenshots, if anybody here was a selected beta tester, please post some.
simplyToshi

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

Could someone post reviews of the closed beta? Or if someone has already covered it, could you share the link please?

Would be also interested to see some screenshots, if anybody here was a selected beta tester, please post some.

I saw some screen shots on telegram group it looks good - but I sent also e mail trying to get access taking some time
spinachfork

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

Hi I bought 2000 CAG , back during the end of the ICO - do you guys know if they are planning to list on bittrex - i heard they are no longer listing new projects ?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

Hi I bought 2000 CAG , back during the end of the ICO - do you guys know if they are planning to list on bittrex - i heard they are no longer listing new projects ?

I wouldn't count on bittrex, but binance is a very plausible option for the end of the year

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
mursikam

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

this project have many items inside of the thread, and i look this project has ICO and also the information about it complete, so i look the date ICO September 16, now still live or no
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 684

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

I wouldn't count on bittrex, but binance is a very plausible option for the end of the year
In order for a project to be listed in good exchanges, they need the support of the community.
But what I see now is that there are lot of people who are complaining especially the bounty participants, if they cannot solve this minor problems on time how are you gonna expect them to solve the bigger ones. And what's funny is that when you check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/ and announcement will direct you to their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.0 which most of the post you will see is very negative.

Please do a timely action on this devs and answer all the relevant questions from the people who supported you during the ICO.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aleksus

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:12:14 AM

In order for a project to be listed in good exchanges, they need the support of the community.
But what I see now is that there are lot of people who are complaining especially the bounty participants, if they cannot solve this minor problems on time how are you gonna expect them to solve the bigger ones. And what's funny is that when you check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/ and announcement will direct you to their bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.0 which most of the post you will see is very negative.

Please do a timely action on this devs and answer all the relevant questions from the people who supported you during the ICO.

For real investors bounty is an evil I would say, so IMHO it's good that less tokens are given away for speculation. (even though I participated in bounty as well and got less than I expected, but I don't complain as bought much more as an investor. )
Tadic

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

I'm sorry you got scammed but Bittrex won't list scam coins like this. I hope you can cover your loss with other projects. Accept loss for this scam project and move on.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

For real investors bounty is an evil I would say, so IMHO it's good that less tokens are given away for speculation. (even though I participated in bounty as well and got less than I expected, but I don't complain as bought much more as an investor. )

Bounties are a part of the marketing (for now). It doesn't matter that some people think we're getting overpaid, because rules are rules. Soccerplayers are overpaid IMO but once a contract is signed there's no turning back, real madrid can't suddenly pay ronaldo 10 times less than what was agreed upon because people think hes overpaid. I participated in the bounty and posted a lot because I believe in the project and because I was unemployed at the moment, learning as much as possible about the market by posting in as many relevant threads as possible. It took a lot of time, and I think my efforts resulted in more contributions from investors. Either way, i've been given to udnerstand they're still fixing the situation.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
aleksus

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

I'm sorry you got scammed but Bittrex won't list scam coins like this. I hope you can cover your loss with other projects. Accept loss for this scam project and move on.

I'm sure it will be listed on Bittrex or any similar popular exchange when the time comes, right now what is more important is to develop a real product.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:17:28 AM

Hi everybody! Came across this thread for the first time and it looks like this could be an interesting one. Has the token sale been completed and how did it go?

it went well, around 50K Eth was raised and the team is working great! THey're planning a massive rebranding in the upcoming weeks so CAG should shoot up quite high before december ends
yes right. everything went well and the team was working so that the token sales were very good and a great success.
and I will be looking forward to the high pump prices of this coin.

50K Eth is good money to work with. I completely missed out on this one... Haven't heard or read a single word about it, damn it. But absolutely looks interesting.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

This project had big marketing on youtube etc. every time I opened youtube channel i saw their video. Now it is time to develop their product and get on main exchanges, price can not rise if we are on few unknown exchanges. I think this project will be succesfull. Let ´s give time to the team and see results.
gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

Hi everybody! Came across this thread for the first time and it looks like this could be an interesting one. Has the token sale been completed and how did it go?

it went well, around 50K Eth was raised and the team is working great! THey're planning a massive rebranding in the upcoming weeks so CAG should shoot up quite high before december ends
yes right. everything went well and the team was working so that the token sales were very good and a great success.

50K Eth is good money to work with. I completely missed out on this one... Haven't heard or read a single word about it, damn it. But absolutely looks interesting.

Join our Telegram chat at https://t.me/ChangeBank Smiley.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
ArtisLife

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

Hi!

Are there chat for ICO participants or only for bounty hunters?
gusgusest

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:59:45 AM

Hi!

Are there chat for ICO participants or only for bounty hunters?

Hey,

There is a bounty thread at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.0

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
simplyToshi

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:20:51 AM

very good to see still active but want closed beta access who to text
MAA658

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Hope this Project Running Well In The Future
aleksus

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

You may treat yourself lucky as right now you can buy with 60-70% discount from ICO price.
MiBambino

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:55:58 PM

You may treat yourself lucky as right now you can buy with 60-70% discount from ICO price.

ICO's are a dying industry, if they don't change. Right now, it's far too easy you'll be able to buy coins cheaper right after listing than during the presale.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 684

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

ICO's are a dying industry, if they don't change. Right now, it's far too easy you'll be able to buy coins cheaper right after listing than during the presale.
That is not entirely true, of course you can expect that most of the ICOs are not successful in having their ICO price once listed in trading sites but for project who are quite big and they are directly listed in bigger exchange, investors can expect to have ROI in a short period of time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: