Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 71107 times)
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

When i activated 2fa it didnt ask me to enter the 2fa code to enable. Slightly unusual compared to others.

I think it's a temporary flaw. Soon all the bugs will be removed, I think and hope so.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

When i activated 2fa it didnt ask me to enter the 2fa code to enable. Slightly unusual compared to others.

I think it's a temporary flaw. Soon all the bugs will be removed, I think and hope so.

I did it without a problem. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe you should restart the app!

CFAB

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:02:39 AM by CFAB

there really is no purpose to this coin , i was new to crypto and made a horrible mistake buying this coin ,,
even if this coin does whatever is in the road map it will be a failure
this coin has no business being in crypto ,, they took advantage of the HOT market and cashed in ,, the took 40% of tokens for free ,, this is the BIGGEST RED FLAG...
do not contribute to their game ,, if the price goes higher then who do you think will sell ?
they will try to last long enought to cash out those 40% of coins they got for nothing ,,,,
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go

really who would trust to put any btc or eth on a cag wallet, you would need to be out of your mind to do so ...
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go like i did , nothing here
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Change allows investors to access a wide range of investment services. Investors will be available to all services simultaneously and control their entire investment portfolio from one control panel via the mobile Change application.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Change allows investors to access a wide range of investment services. Investors will be available to all services simultaneously and control their entire investment portfolio from one control panel via the mobile Change application.

But there is no activity from official account into this thread even there are so many updates and this project offering interesting services which could help this to get recover. We need constant updates from official person and let build the confidence of new investors into platform.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

My first thoughts were whether something has been announced why I see this thread bumped up after months. I remained more shocked to see there is nothing and someone just shake the silent investors by bring the thread in light from dark shelves of the forum. Change is listed on three good exchanges but need much more on development side to make the difference.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

there really is no purpose to this coin , i was new to crypto and made a horrible mistake buying this coin ,,
even if this coin does whatever is in the road map it will be a failure
this coin has no business being in crypto ,, they took advantage of the HOT market and cashed in ,, the took 40% of tokens for free ,, this is the BIGGEST RED FLAG...
do not contribute to their game ,, if the price goes higher then who do you think will sell ?
they will try to last long enought to cash out those 40% of coins they got for nothing ,,,,
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go

really who would trust to put any btc or eth on a cag wallet, you would need to be out of your mind to do so ...
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go like i did , nothing here

I lost my trust after the team refused to address all the bounty complaints. I cant think of any project thats succesful after screwing over their community so hard

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
stingdau

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I've already been signed up and waiting for the card for quite a while now a good couple of months, is there already more of an estimate then "soon"?
xiaocaiye

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

Has anyone tried mobile app which is available for android as well as for iOS ? I just came to know about this supports five major currencies within the European economic area with trading fee zero. It is breakthrough and will bring the project back in the game as important player. Offering zero fee can be good marketing tool alongside the quality of app. I will give it try later.
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

I strongly encourage the team to consider adding more exchanges once the application is running smoothly and the card has been launched. We will need access to more exchanges in order to get a volume boost.
CFAB

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

what happeend to the market place they promised ?

the Credit/debit Card game is old and been done by many others before CAG ,
this isnt exciting , acctaully any company getting into the card game is a RED FLAG at this point ,,,
no one cares about cards anymore , mastercard is or is about to launch their own CRYPTO CARD - GAME OVER FOR CAG AND OTHERS IN THE SPACE ...

another red flag is the amount of coins CAG TEAM took without paying ,, somethinmg like 40-50 %

CAG project gives crypto and block chain a bad name ,, proof not all project need to be on BC...

this is the worst investment i ever made ..

THERES IS NOTHING INOVATING HERE !! NOTHING

I WOULD LOVE FOR ANYNOE TO TELL ME IM WRONG AND SHOW ME PROOF ....

WHERES THE MARKET PLACE GUYS ?

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

what happeend to the market place they promised ?

the Credit/debit Card game is old and been done by many others before CAG ,
this isnt exciting , acctaully any company getting into the card game is a RED FLAG at this point ,,,
no one cares about cards anymore , mastercard is or is about to launch their own CRYPTO CARD - GAME OVER FOR CAG AND OTHERS IN THE SPACE ...

another red flag is the amount of coins CAG TEAM took without paying ,, somethinmg like 40-50 %

CAG project gives crypto and block chain a bad name ,, proof not all project need to be on BC...

this is the worst investment i ever made ..

THERES IS NOTHING INOVATING HERE !! NOTHING

I WOULD LOVE FOR ANYNOE TO TELL ME IM WRONG AND SHOW ME PROOF ....

WHERES THE MARKET PLACE GUYS ?

If mastercard will launch so this change will be a competition with that company which was wodely known to people and already existed for years. From the first bounty participants was not all paid and now in crypto card system that many was registered already to apply for it is now nowhere. None of the above was mentioned by and answered by the team. Its a good choice for me to withdraw my support for this its just a waste of time and money.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
MiBambino

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

It pleases me to see this project gone to hell, they screwed so many people over with false promises and fake partnerships, and their staff was rude and not helpful at all. Trust in companies that address complaints and take action and responsibility, not in companies that act like they're gonna be the next apple or amazon.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

It pleases me to see this project gone to hell, they screwed so many people over with false promises and fake partnerships, and their staff was rude and not helpful at all. Trust in companies that address complaints and take action and responsibility, not in companies that act like they're gonna be the next apple or amazon.

https://medium.com/changefinance/august-card-product-update-838b3c847cf6

Slow development very big reason why it goes to this low level and on other side dev is not communicating the community. This kind of silence always make the situation more critical and we see this bring panic sell and sell pressure increase because of this. But they are giving updates time to time let's see what happen next.
L1b3rtY

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Hi. I undersdant what Change is trying to implement but can anyone explain what the CAG token does? What value does it provide? And I cannot find the whitepaper anymore...
MiBambino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

https://medium.com/changefinance/august-card-product-update-838b3c847cf6

Slow development very big reason why it goes to this low level and on other side dev is not communicating the community. This kind of silence always make the situation more critical and we see this bring panic sell and sell pressure increase because of this. But they are giving updates time to time let's see what happen next.

I'm sure we won't be hearing from them again, if we do it'll be to announce something right after the next bullrun has begun so they can sell their own tokens at a little profit. I don't think we'll see original crypto projects win the crypto credit card race now that mastercard is developing its own blockchain based card.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
CFAB

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

CHANGE team needs to be Investigated, . they all need to be exposed for all the lies ,

i would love to know how much money the head got from this ICO.

they should never be allowed to work in CRYPTO space again IMO.

how about all of the advisers ? what did they do but put their FACE on the site to sell the ICO,
 they all speak the same language of $$$$$$$...

CAG mite be the most irrelevant block chain in the crypto space, at least they have something i will remember them by .

message to all newbies. DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP. this shouldn't be trading even at .00001 , imo its worthles all becasue of the lies the TEAM HAS SAID...

WHAT LIES ? FIND THE ROAD-MAP AND WHITEPAPER and compare it to what has happened ...
c-migs

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

Take a look at the home page of their website, scroll to the photo of the 4 young people having a laugh in the sunshine...that photo is a STOCK image.

Now any company worth their weight would at least be able to take their own images for their company website.

Seems a little cheap and scammy imo.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

Someone tried to shake up the community by moving market by injecting some money into this. Why this is motivating attempt because no update related to development has been appeared during last two weeks. If the promised product is delivered current total market cap explains the possible share from market where can take it.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: