Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.

Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
I think Hearthy is just giving assurance to all their users if someone will complaint about Hearthy. They are concern about their users and this is really good because Hearthy really wants to help and protect all their users. I believe that this application really works well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.
yeah i think before it will launch we need some demo first before the application will launch, we can update some adjustments from application.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.
yeah i think before it will launch we need some demo first before the application will launch, we can update some adjustments from application.
thats the good idea, we need free trial/demo for the user before launching the hearthy, to know and to learn about what offers of hearthy so that can easily how to use this.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.
At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.
Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
I think Hearthy is just giving assurance to all their users if someone will complaint about Hearthy. They are concern about their users and this is really good because Hearthy really wants to help and protect all their users. I believe that this application really works well.
That's one way of them to assure their investors that they are doing it right and putting all their efforts in the app. Good to learn about it.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

The hearthy already release the demo app to give us idea how it works and to know the features that we will use and I think that the hearthy are looking forward to have an idea to fix what problems or error the apps may encounter.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:35:04 PM

The hearthy application is very useful If you already see the demo application. I'm excited how this project will help a lot of people and I am sure that this application is an eye opener to the people that don't care about their health.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!
what?? reward system??? if they offer a reward.. i guess everyone will share their personal information or health record... for what purpose??  why they need it?

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
yah.. they should be transparent on the outcome sale as of now of this product.. maybe we dont have the rights to know but i think we deserve to know what is the current situation as of now.... thanks:Smiley
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

Hearty have a better idea and strategies and solution to improving the care quality,lowering the cost of care..by using the apps you can able to monitor your health status with a very quick response came from hearty..

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!
what?? reward system??? if they offer a reward.. i guess everyone will share their personal information or health record... for what purpose??  why they need it?
I think for someone who share their personal record and other people will see it. and they will try this apps to. i think thats the reason
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:04:53 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.

chillcott

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
yah.. they should be transparent on the outcome sale as of now of this product.. maybe we dont have the rights to know but i think we deserve to know what is the current situation as of now.... thanks:Smiley
realx guys im sure the update about the ongoing presale is nearly approaching be patience and continue to support hearthy until the last seconds of the main ICO Smiley

black5mith

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

Hi guys..very good project. I'll keep an eye to see where you'll lead this project. Good luck.
chillcott

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:22:54 PM

We don't need to hurry the hearthy because as they said they slowly making improvement in the app. It seems that they really focus how the hearthy will continue to grow up, so let's keep supporting them and I believe that they will make it no matter what happen.
yes your right give them the time they need to do their job.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:53:03 AM

The hearty allow the patient to examine and consulting without really having to travel you can save money and time..goodluck and more powers to the team

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:11 AM

I think for someone who share their personal record and other people will see it. and they will try this apps to. i think thats the reason
What do you mean reward? What kind of reward? Is it some sort of token rewards? Can you please send the link where you read it. Another thing,  if it is true, is it okay if the patient will share his/her personal information to other people for the sake of that "reward"?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:28:35 AM

The hearty allow the patient to examine and consulting without really having to travel you can save money and time..goodluck and more powers to the team
Yeah that is one of many usefull features and purpose of Hearthy. It is more convenient specially to the old ones who are not capable of doing many things.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:44:05 AM

thats the good idea, we need free trial/demo for the user before launching the hearthy, to know and to learn about what offers of hearthy so that can easily how to use this.

They already have their demo app. It is on their website. You may check it here.
https://hearthy.co
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

that would be  great if they have policy like that. Valus campaign do that also and returned my investment when they didnt reach the softcap. hearthy is a great project but the timing is i am bit worried because btc is in bullish move right now and most of investors eyeing on btc to get their free coin after the segwit and wallstreet news.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

What do you mean reward? What kind of reward? Is it some sort of token rewards? Can you please send the link where you read it. Another thing,  if it is true, is it okay if the patient will share his/her personal information to other people for the sake of that "reward"?

i think what you mean is the bonus they will get when you invest early. there is no such thing as a reward when participating in icos.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: