Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/funny-and-weird-things-when-going-ico-5e6f186ec537

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.
I see, well what is good for the project must be done, good thing you adapt to changes and adjust some part of the original plan. good luck to all of you guys Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:18 AM

In my own experience, when we go to the hospital for yearly checkup, there is always a line for data finding and i find it hard to accept that in this world of high technology hospitals didnt find way to make it faster.

when i was in college i am pissed of dewey decimal system in our library that manually find books on the card catalog. but a year after, our library was able find way to make finding books easier. what makes health related

thanks hearty for introducing this kind of app that cuts the time in finding patients data. it is much more convenient to go to check ups and also for emergency purposes

Because of Hearthy application we can avoid being in the long line and wait for our medical files , also we dont need to visit the hospital just to get our medical files and history, Hearthy application will do that thing , it will hold our medical records and we can see it whenever and wherever we wanted to.
The technology really makes our lives very easy unlike in manual system before and with this kind of setup the errors could be lessen.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.
Yup, thats the reason why hearthy have an app to check their personal record, or asking recommendations from doctor for medication.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

Anyone tried the Hearthy bot on telegram?

i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
me too i check the telegram and theres no hearty bot. where can i find that bot?
Can anyone teach me how to join to telegram? And where i can find that bot?

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:25 PM

with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.

it is good to chase the where the demand is. if europe reacts good on the platform there is no problem starting there as long as there is the demand of the product.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

me too i check the telegram and theres no hearty bot. where can i find that bot?
Hello, the bot in telegram is a very easy one, it just republish all we publish on social media.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:29:09 PM

it is good to chase the where the demand is. if europe reacts good on the platform there is no problem starting there as long as there is the demand of the product.
Yes, we got a very nice oppportunity here. Hope we can communicate it soon.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

I think they would also talk about what their investors say. of course,they will focus on those country that they will earn and more people will use the app.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

thanks for the good news does it have any publication for publicity?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.
Yup, thats the reason why hearthy have an app to check their personal record, or asking recommendations from doctor for medication.
nowadays its very hard to find the medical records using the database for the patients, but if hearthy release we can check it whenever we want using the application

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:41:04 PM

well that is great! i think philippines and mexico is not technologically ready to adapt to those app anyway.

we are not closing doors to them right? just prioritizing the demand.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

yes they will not focus only on this two countries, mexico and phillipines are the first if they succeed to this two countries i think it will be the beginning for another expansion.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

Hello, the bot in telegram is a very easy one, it just republish all we publish on social media.
Oh i see let me think to join telegram. Thank you.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:01 PM

I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.
because they need investor that will give and support their project. and they need us also to spread the news about the hearty app. thats why some project need 1 or 2  ICO stage to earn a profit for start up.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

download the telegram apps and install after installing telegram search the hearthy channel or click the link on the firstpage.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

Is your test version available on the Google play?

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.

Nice idea, allowing user to leave a feedback or any comment they want to say about the apps of Hearthy. By giving a small part of the user to improve the system as well, both parties will benefits on some adjustment based on suggestion of the user. I know, there's a lot of people who has more idea that we need to entertain as well cause their see a different side of the project. What do you think?

actually its pretty common move for beta testers to add a rating/feedback option in the app for the users who tries their product, i wonder why Hearthy didn't put one though.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

How secure is your system if the patient allows researchers to access their data? Is there any standard amount of rewards that will be given to patients?

maybe the researchers is only on statistics and graphs on what is the common diagnoses and as you say, they are researchers and the security is not problem with regards to healthcare records.
and i think this researchers are credited by hearthy thats why you dont need to worry about the security.

What I understand is that researchers can view a patient data but they cannot change any details, they allowed this so researchers can make a new approach and develop the Healtcare system by using Hearthy's platform.
exactly! the security is not an issue when you want to share your data for those researchers and earn the rewards.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.
yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
We as a filipinos suffer also on poor medical assistance and attention. I thinks it's time for us to adopt another healthcare provider. Hearthy will be the perfect solution for that.
Yes your'e right and i know that hearty app is will a big boom here in philippines cause we dont have that much facilities here
Also we dont have a proper treatment for the poor people who can't afford such a high quality service.  By using the hearthy application,  we filipinos will benefit a lot on medical services,  especially  the urban poor residences.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.

Nice idea, allowing user to leave a feedback or any comment they want to say about the apps of Hearthy. By giving a small part of the user to improve the system as well, both parties will benefits on some adjustment based on suggestion of the user. I know, there's a lot of people who has more idea that we need to entertain as well cause their see a different side of the project. What do you think?

actually its pretty common move for beta testers to add a rating/feedback option in the app for the users who tries their product, i wonder why Hearthy didn't put one though.
we can put our feedback here if we saw problems to the apps. but it will be great if they add one on the apps.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:02 PM

we can put our feedback here if we saw problems to the apps. but it will be great if they add one on the apps.
yes we can do that but the devs is not here all the time its much better if the apps itself have the button for ratings and feedbacks.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: