Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:57:25 AM

I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:18:28 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.

yes its true, but don't worry they just postponed it Hearthy will still be launched in the Philippines in some other time.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:33:38 AM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
that's true bro, they will start on most European parts because of high demand there, don't worry I believe they will still launch here in the Philippines because of good feedbacks Smiley

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:37:58 AM

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

I beg to differ, i think the healthcare system in the Philippines has a decent quality, though can't be compared to the first world countries, what the Philippines lack is accessible healthcare for the most. But you're right this project would be a great help in the healthcare industry.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:05 AM

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

I beg to differ, i think the healthcare system in the Philippines has a decent quality, though can't be compared to the first world countries, what the Philippines lack is accessible healthcare for the most. But you're right this project would be a great help in the healthcare industry.
Well if you have the money to pay for hospital bills i guess you are the one who can afford the "decent quality". but seriously private hospital here in the philippines are not bad at all because my brother is sickly before, my mom always admit him in a private hospital and in just a couple of days he is fine, though the public hospitals are different i think, waiting in line for hours, not getting much attention from the nurses, faking anesthesia ( they will inject but it's just a talk) are normal circumstance there overall bad service so this hearty healthcare service will give us the opportunity to take care of ourselves very well.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

Hearthy is big help for the people here in the Philippines who can't afford medical expenses. i hope hearthy launched Their project here in the Philippines soon.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

Hearthy is big help for the people here in the Philippines who can't afford medical expenses. i hope hearthy launched Their project here in the Philippines soon.
I am hoping as well Sad
I am saddened to hear they will operate first in Europe but I still hope the best for them so they can reach Philippines as soon as possible. Good luck hearty Smiley

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:36:16 AM

i hope our government will support this, this is a very good project to be honest, with cheap price and very convenient service we can now assure that everyone in our family is healthy and safe.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:37:27 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:47:38 AM by xanxus.kun

Well if you have the money to pay for hospital bills i guess you are the one who can afford the "decent quality". but seriously private hospital here in the philippines are not bad at all because my brother is sickly before, my mom always admit him in a private hospital and in just a couple of days he is fine, though the public hospitals are different i think, waiting in line for hours, not getting much attention from the nurses, faking anesthesia ( they will inject but it's just a talk) are normal circumstance there overall bad service so this hearty healthcare service will give us the opportunity to take care of ourselves very well.

Just to be clear I was talking about the healthcare system not the issue of medical industry itself.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

I'm sure they will update us soon, Devs might just be a little busy at the moment, for now lets wait patiently.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:46:32 AM

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

if it is true that you will be in the Philippines to teach the European medical process. better and more knowledgeable of the medical process of the Philippines and know more about the more educated european doctors than in the philippine doctors.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

That is right. That is why Philippines is one of the perfect fit to introduce this kind of system.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

Lets all support and join the presale now. We need something like this in our health industry.
I'll do let's make this project as presentable as we can. We need this for our future.

Because of this application I can picture out the brighter future to our medical industry and system here in my country Philippines . I believe we can help us in improving our medical system . A big thanks for the people who makes this.
we need this kind of application here in the Philippines to help the patients to see they own medical records easily. Hopefully will release this soon
They release it soon here in the Philippines just wait patiently, developers are doing their best to improve the application so all of us benefit.
I agree on to that, its just that they are more focused on espanyol based country that is already using cryptocurrency
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:58:54 AM

It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?

The CEO has an 11 year experience in developing digital products and their team is composed of a surgeon, entrepreneur and a medical doctor. With their credentials I do believe they know what they are doing. With regards to the confidentiality of the records I think they would implement 2FA as a basic security and they might update us regarding this soon.

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

Maybe after some months or years perhaps? Depending on how well things work out. We will be hearing from the devs soon regarding their launch in the Philippines.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Clairvoyance

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:13:05 PM

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Clairvoyance

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.

I wish they really would give us an update after the pre-sale is over. I hope they've sold well enough to advance in the next stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: