Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:49:18 AM

Regardless of the delay I will still support hearthy and hopefully the team can find effective solution on the issues. Go go hearthy team  Grin
This kind of scenario are expected in every business because no one knows what might be arise during the process. But ofcourse Hearthy team and doing remedies about this matter.

There will be no project. I've seen enough of these scam ICOs to know. Plus the proof laid out by the earlier poster is enough to see they are scamming. Their medical doctor isn't even a doctor.

The team already give their final announcement, ive seen their telegram chat, and got some clear answers there.
Im still hoping that hearthy will provide us some quite reasonable answers regarding their proposed project.  Regardless of this scam thing, they will have a reason and solution for this.
Hearthy team is doing their best to update all people who will follow their ICO. Being delay is not a big reason to judge a project that this is scam. Better wait for the team to explain and answers all the rumors about Hearthy. I still believe in this ICO.
We should wait the hearthy to respond this kind of project but as for me there are people who will bring down this project because hearthy was really good besides I will keep supporting them.

hearty should give an update about their project to prove that the spreading news is wrong that they are a scum. for the investors and people who are relying heavily on the hearty. they need to clarify the spreading misinformation about them. hearty need our support.
GlueStack (one of the CEO of Hearthy) is already made some statements about that scam. He answered all of those accusations towards Hearthy's credibility. Suddenly those bastards who's trying to ruin Hearthy has just stopped making negative comments.
Children! Children! Just ignore them please. Those people are my child that need more attention but they need to be treated in Mental Hospital but I can't afford it now because of many travel that I need to do. And I don't want to use my money to those useless kids. Just Ignore them and be patient guys. I try to call my friend JUAN and JOMEL to treat those kids. Thanks "Keep Goin Hearthy.CO"
Yeah. Maybe we just ignored the guys who call the hearthy a scam. They don't have the proof to all of this scam thing. I think i should be focusing on how the hearthy will keep growing on health industry despite on all the negative things or bashes they get. More power on Hearthy.Co. Godbless.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lexkiee28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:11:27 AM

this project looks interesting and has a great progress

Indeed and this project offers an easy access to healthcare system that will make a big changes in the future. please take time to read their whitepaper for more details about Hearthy Wink
Yes that's right, this project make a big changes in the healthcare industry. I hope this kind of project will success soon to help more people.
the concept of hearthy is to make easily the healthcare providers, and also the application of hearthy will give a lot of benefits for ever patient that they have.
One of the goals of hearthy is to make things easier so they provide an application to easily check the medical records even you are at home thats the big things we need in the near future.
I hope this ICO will be success soon because many people need this project specially for those people who can't afford to check their medical records.
I say yes. Even if your at home as long they have a hearthy application and internet access, they can access they medical records easily, check their health status, previous medical history etc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:56 AM

Indeed and this project offers an easy access to healthcare system that will make a big changes in the future. please take time to read their whitepaper for more details about Hearthy Wink
Yes that's right, this project make a big changes in the healthcare industry. I hope this kind of project will success soon to help more people.
the concept of hearthy is to make easily the healthcare providers, and also the application of hearthy will give a lot of benefits for ever patient that they have.
One of the goals of hearthy is to make things easier so they provide an application to easily check the medical records even you are at home thats the big things we need in the near future.
the main features of hearty is to collect and provide accurate medical data on  every patient that come from hospital. with the help of authorized hospital. they can get all the data they need.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

What are the progress now in the ico of hearthy?

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:39 AM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.
Don't mind them, one of their team member already shown his diploma and thesis which is featured in amazon and that's not a joke. everything in this project is legit and the team behind are composed of professionals.

well thanks for the trust. me too is a holder of this token.

what else we expect if tje project is booming? haters.

haters gonna hate.
Yes you're right. Maybe they saw that many people believe in the concept of Hearthy and waiting for the upcoming updates of this ICO, that's why they are trying to destroy it.
I hope they can punish that illegitimate dude who tries to ruin this ICO,  he is a kid out of wedlock doesn't loved by parents and that's why he tries to destroy everything Cheesy
Let the right people punish this kind of person whose intention is to destroy a certain ICO.
Maybe they see the potential of hearhty that's why they try to destroy it. no matter what happen i always support hearthy because i see the potential of this project.
I will still follow Hearthy because I believe that the intention only is to give people convenience in checking medical records.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

What are the move they do for them to make more investors.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:09:54 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is no need to prove your doctorate degree sir. as far as i know your product is just for health records. you are overqualified sir dont worry!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:29:38 AM

Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?
mongkie

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:30:34 AM

What rewards in particular hearty will give to those patients that will share their data ? anyone? i'm a little bit curious regarding this since it was stated on their website.

why do they  need to be rewarded? what is the benefit of sharing patients data?

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:14 AM

For the people that unfortunately reads the post arguing that we are a scam because I'm not a real doctor :

Here is my diploma

And here is my MD thesis published as a book on Amazon : https://www.amazon.fr/AESclic-accidents-dexposition-biologiques-professionnel/dp/3841639461

Is very sad to see that we have to come to this point just because of one person

No worries Dr. Juan because this action does not reduce your moral, In fact it is a big blow to people who have envy you and your company. Still waiting for your updates and Good news sire Grin God bless

there is no need to prove your doctorate degree sir. as far as i know your product is just for health records. you are overqualified sir dont worry!
This is the reason why I need to follow this ICO, because the developer and creator of this project is very reliable and can be trusted. Worth to follow.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
mongkie

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:37:31 AM

Here is my diploma

This is the reason why I need to follow this ICO, because the developer and creator of this project is very reliable and can be trusted. Worth to follow.

yes he is active and qualified to defend the project. a must follow project!

mongkie

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:21 AM

Hello guys, probably this question has been answered here somewhere in this thread but I want to know in which exchange will Hearthy get listed and when will it get listed?

there is no annoucement from the team. i am also in tuned for the project updates specially about the pre- sale result.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

you say that your protocol basically intends to create a transactional layer bound with healthcare that fixes the most common cases which nowadays limit the health care access allowing frictionless transactions. but what conditions then will be written in the conditions of the contract?
lexkiee28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

Will there will be a demo or free trial version for the hearthy application ? I just want to know. How will it affect the daily lives of the customers who cater this hearthy app. Thanks.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:27:07 AM

hearty is one of a king digital medical application. the developer of this app develop a helpful application that will help everyone to check and secure those medical records coming from hospital, thus also give an opportunity to be centralized and organized those hospital that become partner of hearty.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:35:37 AM

Here is my diploma

Good to see this statement of one of the CEO of Hearthy. This will prove those wrong accusations. I hope their investors will never doubt of their investment.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

There will be no product.

This is a SCAM

I spoke to the "physician" (he's not a real physician) personally, I spoke to their admin ME personally, they have absolutely no experience in this field.

I will keep reporting them as a scam so they dont steal money from people.

Even Juan "The fake physicians" Linkedin page is all bullshit. It says he went to medical school for 10 years....

first of all, why is the rant coming from a jr.member account?
that is not reliable. from when did you start in this forum?

second, why is your name like that? healthsecurities?
why are you relating to it to hearthy if you are real?
by the way you didnt read well about hearthy project and product.

well, play it well, heathy has the grouds to sue you. not well played brother.
Do not give importance to that basher. One of the CEO of hearthy already prove that this publication have no basis. In fact, they already stopped making comment about hearthy.

achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

Here is my diploma

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Here is my diploma

there is nothing to worry about.
you have already posted your credentials. i think those are just extortioners.

the number of extortion cases rises. it is not only hearty, there attact a lot of project and extort money from developers.

Now, here's some of the solid proof that Hearthy is not a scam. There's lot more. Try to research first before accusing.

Thanks for the initiative Dr. Juanses

That is how business works here. Competitors or those insecure people will tell anything lies about just to take you down. Well, my advice is, "Kill them with success."

Sweet burn. Thanks for clearing the issue Dr. Juanses. I believe that user who accuse this Ico is a scam is also the one spamming the Telegram group with the same tactic.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 12:01:30 PM

Same guy. He is also posting the same non-sense on reddit... Better stop talking about him.

Regarding reopening our presale we are in talks with current investors, if they approve by majority it we will open it again. Our idea is to create a second round presale with less bonus that the first part, so firsts supporters dont get dumped.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: