Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Just like gluestack said the ceo of hearthy. he will update everything nextweek. and i hope for faster update so that we will see what happen.
thats the goodnews, we have upcoming update for the hearthy, im excited for that. Goodluck to this hearthy
I'm also waiting. I'll keep posted to this thread and their Telegram channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

i've been following this thread for so long. is there any good news coming? how's the plan on europe pilot project? Gibraltar is a good country to start with is there any update on this?

Just like gluestack said the ceo of hearthy. he will update everything nextweek. and i hope for faster update so that we will see what happen.
thats the goodnews, we have upcoming update for the hearthy, im excited for that. Goodluck to this hearthy
just follow the hearthy for the upcoming update and trust for the team. I'll surely know the successful of this project.

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:49:08 PM

Hearthy's ICO rating based on article from sites that can show you legal reviews and stats on your (return of investments) and many more.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/ico-ratings-adeacfc5ee20

Read and learn. Know your ICO.

these are legit reviews on heathy. thanks for the link
Yeah. thanks for this one i will read this article soon so i can be updated for what happen in this ICO.
well thanks for the link you given to us, me also i will read this to get some information and to learned more about hearthy

Based on the link above " Another rating website has given us a 7/10 score and we would like to highlight the fact the highest score that they have given to an ICO is 8/10 until now. Unlike Icobench, you have to pay to get the analysis of your ICO. We are very happy that Foxico did a correct analysis of how strong our team is. We have managed to put together a wide variety of backgrounds and we are confident and this is just the beginning. "

This is a strong foundation to do more! Go Hearthy!
Credits to ICObench, Foxico and toketops for making some positive review towards Hearthy project. This kind of publications are proof that Hearthy management are doing good and if they just continue it, there will be more positive response coming from different people and different websites.
This is really a good sign that Hearthy is doing well. We still look forward for all the updates and also the progress of this ICO.
let just continue to support hearty until it launched and use by us or people. this is a helpfull idea that will give us a better and brighter future..
You are right just continue to support hearthy for their success, so Goodluck hearthy i know someday that you will rise up

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:01:03 PM

just follow the hearthy for the upcoming update and trust for the team. I'll surely know the successful of this project.
you have a point of that, lets just support and trust the team and wait their update i know it will succeed because they have a potential.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:42:08 PM

I saw someone posting to other thread that this project is scam. But upon my reading, the concept of Hearthy will help many people in checking their medical record and also they give convenience to people. So why did they call this a scam? Since the developer also gives an update on what's happening to this project.
Don't mind them, one of their team member already shown his diploma and thesis which is featured in amazon and that's not a joke. everything in this project is legit and the team behind are composed of professionals.

Yeah youre right sir , the team are all professional, working and actively doing all their best just for this project become successful . It sad to know that there are still people who still trying to ruin this great project Hearthy . Good to know that Mr. Juanses and the team Hearthy handled it calmly .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.

is there no report from the previous ico? even your presale has a maxcap? why?

Hello, we are still on contribution period, as ETH is skyrocketing some funds are having a delay, we will update all next week.

in this case, its better to report first and be transparent on pre sale because this is the only project having trouble in terms of transparency.

how will investors trust this project when you are lame in reporting.

are the funds collected in pre sale is locked?

I hope the update and news about this dont take too long , some investors will need this for them to see that this project is a worthy project to invest.

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:03:03 AM

you have a point of that, lets just support and trust the team and wait their update i know it will succeed because they have a potential.

Its true , this ICO Hearthy have a great potential to compete in the market . I just hope they still keep updating us and making more improvement to their application , in the near future this application will become one of the things we need when it comes to medical healthcare .
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:19:23 AM

Planning to open the presale again just in case a good amount of interested participants reached? That will be great.
well... having a presale again is a great idea..  but as much as user is concern... they should give a proper solution and explanation why they should have a 2nd/ another stage of pre selling.
Hello, the problem is that we didnt reach our max cap, and in just 1 day about 15 people asked to join, our ICO is not creating much hype, so many people is getting aware of the project these days. So, after talking with almost all actual investors we will (most surely) open a new presale phase, with less bonus, so our first supporters have the biggest bonus.

is there no report from the previous ico? even your presale has a maxcap? why?

Hello, we are still on contribution period, as ETH is skyrocketing some funds are having a delay, we will update all next week.

in this case, its better to report first and be transparent on pre sale because this is the only project having trouble in terms of transparency.

how will investors trust this project when you are lame in reporting.

are the funds collected in pre sale is locked?

I hope the update and news about this dont take too long , some investors will need this for them to see that this project is a worthy project to invest.

More patience sir , Im sure the team work hard to give us a quality and efficient application and I believe they all busy now negotiating to some of the big investors , making more partnership and working so that they can be listed on some exchanges . Im sure they will updates us if they have an surely and approved transaction .
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:45:24 AM

Is there any ideas or clue what happening now in the ICO of Hearthy ?
Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:54:33 AM

Is it true ? they plan also to make a pilot project in Europe ? But come to think of it , how can they become sure that project in Europe become successful . Their first plan is to release their application to Philippines and Mexico now they plan also to make it on Europe ?

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:14:50 AM

Nice title of the project and its very interesting.
Kinda unique project.
Hope it goes well guys.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink

If you are an investors or if you know some investor try to tell them about the unique services that Hearthy can offer to their customer. I can guarantee to you that this is a worthy project to invest .

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:22:02 AM

Is it true ? they plan also to make a pilot project in Europe ? But come to think of it , how can they become sure that project in Europe become successful . Their first plan is to release their application to Philippines and Mexico now they plan also to make it on Europe ?

Its a great news for the Hearthy . I mean if thats true and if that plan come to reality then it will benefits the project itself. They will become popular also not in the Philippines and Mexico but also in Europe country.

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

I just ask when the exact end of ico of hearthy?
Hello, we are still waiting for some processes to finish (legal, coin issuing company...) its taking more time than expected, creating a a good ICO just takes more efforts everyday. So we cant state a closed date. But our will is to launch it on Febraury 1th and to keep it open for 3 weeks.

Hi Sir, since you have mentioned about coin issuing, I just wanna ask in what exchange do you plan to put your coin. Just curious.
I'm curious as well especially most of my friends already asking me where exchange they will list their token since most of them might end up investing soon Smiley
We are in talks right now, but as soon as the ICO approaches we will have more news about that. Normally they dont fully agree until the end of the ICO, as they need to see your marketcap before accepting you.

I think it is because of the ICO craze and lot of coins are created that's why the exchanges are now choosy on selecting coins on their platform but I know that your team is doing their best to get listed on different exchanges.
im sure that hearthy will be listed to those big exchanges no doubt about that lets just wait like the devs says and continue supporting hearthy.
Yes you haveva point, me either i think it will go on the top on exchanges, lets just support hearthy for their succeed Gooo hearthy

If what I have read was right , they say that they still have negotiation to 2 exchanges , I guess they also stated that that 2 exchanges are on average exchanges .. Nevertheless whether it popular exchanges or not it can help hearthy to become on top .

Yeah you heard it right sir , they now under negotiation of 2 exchanges , lets just hope that they will approve to be list in that exchanges . Im sure they have a plan and strategies on how they can make it happen.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

Its a great news for the Hearthy . I mean if thats true and if that plan come to reality then it will benefits the project itself. They will become popular also not in the Philippines and Mexico but also in Europe country.
Actually they said that they will hit some parts in the Europe first because of the demand there, so basically the first plan to operate in Philippines and mexico will be move, I don't know for how long we will wait but I think that's a good move for them to gather profits there since countries in Europe are 1st world.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:43:36 AM

Actually they said that they will hit some parts in the Europe first because of the demand there, so basically the first plan to operate in Philippines and mexico will be move, I don't know for how long we will wait but I think that's a good move for them to gather profits there since countries in Europe are 1st world.
Right, hitting a place where the demand is high is a good strategy. They need to gain profit first to back up the project that will be setup in the Philippines and Mexico.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

I wonder what others think of the people whose trying to ruin or break our trust to this project? They say it is scam but they dont have any evidence to prove what they say to Hearthy . Maybe they are just hired man .
They keep ruining the hearthy because there's a lot of supporters. Keeping destroying the project without evidence is nonsense. Go hearthy.
Of course, they have a lot of negative comments on this project because of competition and envy. They will keep on throwing negative words just to make this project failed. Competition in the market is very high.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

Is there any new publication about they plan or improvement they do to their application ?
The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:59:21 AM

The update will be on thursday, yesterday was the last day of 50% bonus. check on their telegram they are much more updated there since most of the time the devs are active in telegram.
Any news regarding how much they get so far? I read some messages in telegram but I haven't so far about that and yeah they were quite active in telegram and that's good for the investors they can assure that the money they put in this project will surely give them something in the future Smiley

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:33:22 AM

Possible yes. Just check out their website for the update.  Smiley
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

What is it true ? Why is it the plan suddenly change ? I mean people here in the Philippines also wanted to have that kind of application , then all of a sudden they move to european country ?

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: