Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

Almost a week since I read the updates, so any good news on icofunding?
try to visit their website .. you can get an update about the icofunding of the project. but i heard that project is going on the right track..
Even their website is not showing any update in their ico. They manage not to show and display the current scenario of the ico. Instead of checking their website, try to visit their telegram and ask it.
Try to ask the devs on Telegram. They are more active and accommodating in Telegram.
yes that's a good thing to do, check the telegram even if their not releasing update do you the team behind not working, for me no i think thinking of how ico will run smooth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:22 AM

try to visit their website .. you can get an update about the icofunding of the project. but i heard that project is going on the right track..
Even their website is not showing any update in their ico. They manage not to show and display the current scenario of the ico. Instead of checking their website, try to visit their telegram and ask it.
Try to ask the devs on Telegram. They are more active and accommodating in Telegram.

Yeah youre right , I try to ask the team about the happenings and updates about their project but none of that really answer the query or give a hint about the funds collected in the ICO .
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
They've choose Philippines because we really value health. Cost of living also is very low so manpower for this project is not that costly even they hired many people to support this project.
  They chose Philippines because the mentality of Filipinos whatever new and in demand they do grabbing it even expensive one.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:46:13 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
They've choose Philippines because we really value health. Cost of living also is very low so manpower for this project is not that costly even they hired many people to support this project.
  They chose Philippines because the mentality of Filipinos whatever new and in demand they do grabbing it even expensive one.
Yes we know filipino's is happy being a small amount of money, but if the is health the issue they doing all seeking, finding money for their value of health. So i think this kind of ico filipinos will support for this.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:00 AM

btw any update about presale ? how much funds raised ?

I heard they have a publication about their move and plan not to updates us, as of the moment about the presale and the funds they collected. Lets just wait for a while . The team are all busy working and making things that makes and attracts more investors.
I think they will disclose the amounts raised after pre-sale but since the pre-sale is closed but they are thinking of reopening it again and it might take some while though.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:21:02 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?

I doubt if there will be discounts for using HER tokens, but I think HER tokens may be used in the future, but the practitioner must be a hearthy affiliated medical professional.
Indeed. HER tokens can be the key to develop and support the hearthy platform which in the near future , will also provide the patients a hassle free medical transactions.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:33 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
Yes me too cause if hearty will launch in philippines it will be a great help to our country cause there so many people in here that dont go on medical check up cause the hospital is too far
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

I felt a little bit sad when I heard the news about the change of plan of Hearthy in the country they will give first their services. Their first choice is Philippines and now they change their plan to launch in some country in Europe . I just hope they will not forget Philippines , our medical industry need Hearthy application .
I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.

PINAGPALA

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:34:19 AM

just chill they know they're doing ithey doing some strategy to attract more of investor and to hit the goal. but what is the goal price? of the ico?
PINAGPALA

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

I was thinking of this as well, if hearty will still proceed to operate here in the Philippines I think it will revolutionize the health services. I'm just tired of conventional setup here because many people die with simple issue in their health due to lack of assistance from the doctors.
yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

yes me too im hoping that they launch here in Philippines. cause people in Philippines they just ask people if what is the cure of this sickness they dont go to doctors
That's a part of their strategy. We might not know, it could be the key to a better launch in the Philippines. Let's just all be excited for what's going to happen next.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:17 AM

That's a part of their strategy. We might not know, it could be the key to a better launch in the Philippines. Let's just all be excited for what's going to happen next.
I agree with you lukesimon, they might be just extending their goals to a much better outcome. Once they successfully launched their product in EU, there would be a big probability that it will be easier to get to the Philippine market.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:10:54 AM

I agree with you lukesimon, they might be just extending their goals to a much better outcome. Once they successfully launched their product in EU, there would be a big probability that it will be easier to get to the Philippine market.
Or they change it because they needed more money to expand its operation worldwide, we know it was philippines and mexico at first but who knows they want it globally so they accommodate the most demanding countries for this service.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
lexkiee28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

To think that hearthy will choose the philippines, i cant imagine how convenient this was to the filipino people. We suffer enough in the aspect of poor medical assistance here. Hearthy might be a huge step on the medical services in our country.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:22:06 AM

Or they change it because they needed more money to expand its operation worldwide, we know it was philippines and mexico at first but who knows they want it globally so they accommodate the most demanding countries for this service.
Yes, it's a matter of marketing strategy to gain more profit that will help them expand their service sooner to other countries.
lexkiee28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:53:37 AM

I heard they have a publication about their move and plan not to updates us, as of the moment about the presale and the funds they collected. Lets just wait for a while . The team are all busy working and making things that makes and attracts more investors.
Me too are waiting for the funds that they collected regarding the hearthy platform they make. Also waiting for the updates on presale.

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

When do you think they will updates us about it ? It is importance that the team always updates about the happening and the important thing happen in their ICO , if there are big changes or what.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lexkiee28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:29:45 AM

how will the token holders rewarded by buying tokens while the PHR is free? it is a utitlity token right?
Its very different, app users will get rewarded for sharing their medical data with researchers

will the users medical data be confidential when they share those information to the researchers?
Yes, indeed as Hearthy will not disclose any of the user's medical info and only the user will have full control of their data's restriction or permission to share.

As hearty will not provide the user's data unless he allows it, what are the security measures that hearty will be implementing to prevent unrestricted access to their data through hacking and other means?
I think one of the security features to prevent unrestricted access is to put a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition of the user. I think it is strong enough security features of the application.

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Yes we know filipino's is happy being a small amount of money, but if the is health the issue they doing all seeking, finding money for their value of health. So i think this kind of ico filipinos will support for this.

I agree one of the characteristic of Filipino people is valuing the health and giving all their best and seeking for the solution about their medical issues.
So I guess what the devs and team Hearthy moved is absolutely worth it since filipino people will surely take their services.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:38:16 AM

how will heathy gain profit if the personal health records are free to download?

Using the Hearthy app is free of charge, but when you go for checkup and pay for a Doctor, HER token will be use. So HER token serves as a utility token. As many users buy HER token, as high it will increase in value.

Yes HER token will be the fuel of this platform and every time a user use the services of Hearthy their will be a fee that goes to the platform to use for further development in the future.
I heard that the patient can still use cash as payment on his/her transaction in Hearthy. Question, is there any less of cost if the patient will use HER token instead of using cash?
may be not less or discount but they will earn points when using token as mode of payment. with this, if they earn a lot of token they can use the token as a payment.
I do not know how my grandmother will use the translation of tokens. She can not send sms. Everything should be so simple that everyone can do it.

Everything is simple. The app is not complicated to use. I think your grandma could cope up, or if not then you can assist her. Besides you can't let your grandma going alone for checkup, do you?
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: