Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23529 times)
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

ICO: 71,450,000 HER of 109,923,077

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

We still dont have yet updates about the ICO of Hearthy . So I decided to make a research and I ended and see here about this news. https://icotracker.net/project/hearthy
thansk for the info. i saw the ICO, and youre right about the info youve post. well, we should wait until the developer post for an new update.. let just support hearty to the fullest

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

saw this information in the icotracker, Hearthy did really good i just don't know if the source is reliable. anyway, any news regarding the re-opening of the ico? i haven't had the chance to join their telegram.

Is it a legit and reliable news?
It could be better if the news will come to the team or devs of Hearthy .
it is more reliable if the update is comes from the developer or update that post in their website or white paper... but if that is true, well its a great new to everyone.. its really a big hit..
I heard the devs will make some announcements hopefully by the end of this week or within this week. Maybe on their telegram or in their website. So lets just wait for it.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

Based on that current update or status of their ico, it is obvious that there is a huge gap between the sold and unsold token. So I guess they will apply also the principle of burning token. So that the value of the token will become balance even if many of it will be unsold.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project. Other project seem to be not ideal compare to this awesome coin. We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project and the successor of this surefire one.
Nice review xfirefly. It means it is obvious that the team are really doing good and they really prepare everything that is necessary for the improvement of the project.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

This project will surely emerged and go nothing but up. Great web site, awesome project, and bright idea. Hoping for the sucess of this project. Other project seem to be not ideal compare to this awesome coin. We are all looking forward to seeing the complete victory of this project and the successor of this surefire one.
Nice review xfirefly. It means it is obvious that the team are really doing good and they really prepare everything that is necessary for the improvement of the project.

Same sentiments here. Hearthy's aim to develop and improve the traditional record system to an electronic one will be a must in a near future. Being the first one to develop and lay the platform ensures their name to top.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:00 AM

Same sentiments here. Hearthy's aim to develop and improve the traditional record system to an electronic one will be a must in a near future. Being the first one to develop and lay the platform ensures their name to top.

Ensuring on top is hard but possible. Like taking the lead for other health project too. This means so much for the sake of the health technology.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

Based on that current update or status of their ico, it is obvious that there is a huge gap between the sold and unsold token. So I guess they will apply also the principle of burning token. So that the value of the token will become balance even if many of it will be unsold.
I also think it is better to burn the unsold tokens, which is a good way for both investors and dev team. I do not think much more money will be raised if the ICO is re-opened.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

Is it a legit and reliable news?
It could be better if the news will come to the team or devs of Hearthy .
it is more reliable if the update is comes from the developer or update that post in their website or white paper... but if that is true, well its a great new to everyone.. its really a big hit..
yah youre absolutely right, in this day they should give an update regarding on the pre sale that happen. and what is the next action plan of hearty. their update is very important to all the users especially to the investors..
is this true thanks for the update im waiting for the ico nice nice team hearty
PINAGPALA

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:56:11 AM

Ensuring on top is hard but possible. Like taking the lead for other health project too. This means so much for the sake of the health technology.

this is the first i know app that checking your help and its so promising
PINAGPALA

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:00:44 AM

I also think it is better to burn the unsold tokens, which is a good way for both investors and dev team. I do not think much more money will be raised if the ICO is re-opened.
im sorry i dont know why need to burn the unsold tokens sorry just asking
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:16:14 AM

I really like the project about health.
Wait for all bounty and see further developments.
the project brings the themes of health, making health care becomes more efficient, the campaign manager, is also very experienced. will surely many who have opted to invest in this project.
ramahero01

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:17:17 AM

I really like the project about health.
Wait for all bounty and see further developments.
the project brings the themes of health, making health care becomes more efficient, the campaign manager, is also very experienced. will surely many who have opted to invest in this project.

the concept of the project with a very good health, with the vision and mission of the project, brought Hearthy is very useful for the sake of advancing and launched an access to medical services that are adequate and efficient. Hopefully, the project went smoothly and successfully, because health is highly preferred by many ora.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:01:42 PM

Official announcement: Hearthy ICO delayed indefinitely,

This past few weeks we’ve have been very silent and for that, we’re truly sorry. It has been a difficult decision for us, but we have finally come to the conclusion that is best if we don’t pursue Hearthy’s ICO, at least for the moment, the Hearthy ICO is indefinitely delayed. We plan to switch to traditional VC to complete the project funding since some great VCs are showing interest on the project and we think is more wise solution, as at this stage these VCs don't see the ICO as positive or even compatible, at least for now. more info in our blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-indefinitely-delayed-1d143ef5b243

Thank you for your support, hope we can relaunch it soon.
canaveralnonie

Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:59:20 AM

This past few weeks we’ve have been very silent and for that, we’re truly sorry. It has been a difficult decision for us, but we have finally come to the conclusion that is best if we don’t pursue Hearthy’s ICO, at least for the moment, the Hearthy ICO is indefinitely delayed. We plan to switch to traditional VC to complete the project funding since some great VCs are showing interest on the project and we think is more wise solution, as at this stage these VCs don't see the ICO as positive or even compatible, at least for now. more info in our blog https://medium.com/@hearthy/hearthy-ico-indefinitely-delayed-1d143ef5b243

Thanks for being transparent and honest to everyone. This is a hard and big decision but I think it's the best way to sustain the Hearthy Project! Hoping that it will relaunch it soon for good! Happy New Year to all of us!
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

whether the bounty campaign is over, when it's over I will release the signature, whether the token will soon be distributed to MEW's direct wallet address, thanks
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

We are hoping too to relaunch this project as soon as possible. 

Juranimo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Sidera - Decentralized Wearable Devices

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

Guys, to be honest - I can't stay on your website more than 20 seconds - strong red color hits my eyes.  Sad

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

is that true that this project is cancelled? its a shame this is a good project. why the devs do that? i really dont understand them.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

is that true that this project is cancelled? its a shame this is a good project. why the devs do that? i really dont understand them.
me too, don't really understand what happen why this kind of a great project canceled, but we never what the reason for this but i think their a good reason why they canceled this hearty. look forward for more updates because i really want this kind ico, their a lot of people will give this project a good service.
scudrock

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

is this ICO on...I am not able to see much details
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: