Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
MaxMidnite

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Hi everyone, since there has been some doubt expressed about the devs 'dumping' the premine, we devised a mechanism that will allow you to verify our continued ownership and responsible stewardship of the funds. Previously we had some reservations about doing this since screenshots can be easily forged, but an astute user pointed out we could circumvent the untraceability of the protocol by exposing the view keys to a wallet. Of course, these measures are only necessary since CryptoNote based coins do not allow easy traceability of the blockchain as Bitcoin does.

To prove these funds are intact and recent, I moved all of the dev funds to an address and am sharing the private view key, which will allow you to view incoming transactions. You can see that nearly 123,000,000 coins arrived to this wallet yesterday, around block 140400. Of course, the amount is less than our originally allocated 150,000,000, because we have paid out various airdrops and core team members since the coin's inception on August 15, 2017. All team members are paid out once per month on a 24 month agreement.

You will need to use the rebase/beta wallet (version 1.44.1 or later).

Instructions:

1. Use the intense-wallet-cli to generate a view only wallet:

./intense-wallet-cli --generate-from-view-key devfunds

2. Use the following address and private view key:

Code:
[wallet iz53uS]: address
iz53uSWTQq7fjGsqSTCSBwcjQjsZh8LeR48iLEzhAwqNFLaAneZsXoGW6uFC9NRKTf8hsQok7DxTD8yNUh36hFZX1X2RJpi3h
[wallet iz53uS]: viewkey
secret: d2148b99e2bcc8cc44cb3b558f52d215294cca849eb2670aae9fab4584002308

When prompted for a height to sync from, enter 140400 or 03/06/2018 to save yourself some time. Entering 0 is not a problem but it will take longer to sync.

For the skeptical users, hopefully this helps solidify some trust and faith in our team. We're in this for the long haul. We have never and will never lie to you, and we are very transparent about all of our developments and plans.

BTW, regarding airdrop concession payouts, give me a couple days. We are taking it nice and slow to avoid another mistake! Hindsight is 20/20  Grin

Hey man,

How do I update my existing wallet to latest version without causing issues?
I'm worried funds may disappear, or I just download the latest version and point to existing wallet file.
Thank you..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Correct, in addition to being here with all of you on bitcoin talk, I spend most of my day in the Discord server monitoring. We have a group of moderators that are available 24/7 and cover when I am not available to do so. We do not condone any type of misbehavior. I would like to say that this user decided to leave on his own free will after getting upset and being requested to not call a member of our community names. He was given every opportunity to be professional and at the end of the day, he decided to leave. We wish him the best.

I think that is the same guy that  pissed me off before and got me to leave the server... This is the second time, he needs to learn to STFU and keep his comments to himself unless he has nice things to say.

As for your message, you left out the fact that the OTHER guy started it and caused me to react in the way I did.

WHICH MEANS MY NERDS AND NOOBS WARNING STANDS. NOT GOOD SERVER FOR EVEN NOOBS. LOOK, I WAS ALIENATED OFF THE SERVER FOR ASKING A QUESTION!!! AND THEN YOU WILL BE BLAMED.

Aspie's beware! F'IN LOADED with NT's!

Do not feed the TROLLS under the bridge! You need to put his feet to the fire, not mine.

Most are friendly people, but there are some dickheads there that will piss you off and get you to quit, and then have the mods/admins blame you for the whole incident when the other instigated it. I am done wasting time here or in discord.

Clearly there is something wrong with the discord, you keep saying "friendly" and whatever, but this proves the opposite, that user was not friendly and caused me to leave twice.

ENTER DISCORD AT OWN RISK - IT HAS SOME ASSHOLES (NOT ALL)

You expired the link so technically I am now kicked out. Please update your response so the truth is spread. Thanks Smiley

Also what should have happened is a MOD should have got off their ass and messaged/kicked/banned HIM so there is no disturbances in the Discord.

I'm off to mine a coin with a FRIENDLY community that does NOT flame people for asking questions... Questions are how bugs are fixed, improvements are made, etc.

Coin can't survive with a troll like that on the server.

One bad user makes one good user who was happy with the other members leave - this is a systemic problem in your Discord. I was happily chatting away with other members and mods.... Then got basically screwed by a bad user and had to leave because of his bullshit!

Good Day
(mine usually is not)

Still cooling off... Sad

Will delete posts if problem is resolved... However I am not putting any more effort into getting back into that server. It is not worth it.

Dear Mys5Droid,

I thought this issue was resolved has you realised you were not in our discord server...

" mys5droid - Yesterday at 12:01 AM
@ThePigwee it was STORJ coin I was in... I royally fucked up, I am sorry
@ThePigwee I was in their Discord not yours.  That explains a  lot lol
smokes cannabis also explains why ^.^

ThePigwee - Yesterday at 12:03 AM
@mys5droid it’s all good. I was concerned it was us and wanted to make sure. Happy to hear it wasn’t us. Thank you for your honesty.

mys5droid - Yesterday at 12:04 AM
Yeah I should have noticed the difference, because they didnt give a rat's ass lol
You were very concerned and that is a good thing.
:heart: back to mining stuffs :smiley: "

Let me know if there is anything else i can help with.

Francisco
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Good morning everyone,

I would like to say that after some thought our team decided to giveaway a consolation reward of 1k Intense to all those that missed the airdrop due to slack username issue.

I hope that everyone can accept this as a gesture of goodwill, and also accept my apologies for the issues experienced.

Have a great weekend,

Francisco

Francisco, thanks for information, nice and correct move. It is good to see that there is common respect and understanding between the team and its community.

Let us know when payments go out and in the meantime hope to hear soon more news in regards with the re-branding and new exchanges. The idea behind the coin looks so good however it still needs hard work and a big boost.

Thank you very much for all support.

Like always more updates on the 15th Smiley

there is another coin ann (NXB) on btk, and they promote own exchange (ex.nxboost.com)  with a very few coins, but  ITNS has listed there. I just would like to check if ITNS dev team is aware about  it.

There was a talk about it on the discord channel and the team is aware about it. Though the team has asked everyone to stay away from that exchange and trade at their own risk.
In fact, the question begs. What is the risk then? From the outside everything looks quite dignified. Share information.

The risks are quite moderate, but there are no guarantees. You must understand this for yourself, newcomers do not belong here.

I believe the team will not share the same opinion. Everyone should be useful to belong in this community (even those with negative and constructive opinions are more useful than those who believe that everything is perfect!) if we want the venture to succeed.

Correct, everyone is welcome even those that have different opinions then ours.
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Hi everyone, since there has been some doubt expressed about the devs 'dumping' the premine, we devised a mechanism that will allow you to verify our continued ownership and responsible stewardship of the funds. Previously we had some reservations about doing this since screenshots can be easily forged, but an astute user pointed out we could circumvent the untraceability of the protocol by exposing the view keys to a wallet. Of course, these measures are only necessary since CryptoNote based coins do not allow easy traceability of the blockchain as Bitcoin does.

To prove these funds are intact and recent, I moved all of the dev funds to an address and am sharing the private view key, which will allow you to view incoming transactions. You can see that nearly 123,000,000 coins arrived to this wallet yesterday, around block 140400. Of course, the amount is less than our originally allocated 150,000,000, because we have paid out various airdrops and core team members since the coin's inception on August 15, 2017. All team members are paid out once per month on a 24 month agreement.

You will need to use the rebase/beta wallet (version 1.44.1 or later).

Instructions:

1. Use the intense-wallet-cli to generate a view only wallet:

./intense-wallet-cli --generate-from-view-key devfunds

2. Use the following address and private view key:

Code:
[wallet iz53uS]: address
iz53uSWTQq7fjGsqSTCSBwcjQjsZh8LeR48iLEzhAwqNFLaAneZsXoGW6uFC9NRKTf8hsQok7DxTD8yNUh36hFZX1X2RJpi3h
[wallet iz53uS]: viewkey
secret: d2148b99e2bcc8cc44cb3b558f52d215294cca849eb2670aae9fab4584002308

When prompted for a height to sync from, enter 140400 or 03/06/2018 to save yourself some time. Entering 0 is not a problem but it will take longer to sync.

For the skeptical users, hopefully this helps solidify some trust and faith in our team. We're in this for the long haul. We have never and will never lie to you, and we are very transparent about all of our developments and plans.

BTW, regarding airdrop concession payouts, give me a couple days. We are taking it nice and slow to avoid another mistake! Hindsight is 20/20  Grin

Hey man,

How do I update my existing wallet to latest version without causing issues?
I'm worried funds may disappear, or I just download the latest version and point to existing wallet file.
Thank you..

We will have a complete post on how to update to new wallet in a secure way. Currently its still in beta and should be released officially in the coming week.
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

As some of you are aware, we are having a weekly meme competition on the IntenseCoin Discord server. One of our users, EvpAtik, created a fantastic GIF that was too good not to share.

I am only posting the link because I do not want to diminish the quality of the GIF that was submitted.

https://i.imgur.com/Y5zUKrU.gif?1

digiguy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

At some point, ITNS has been falling because of stalled projects or the dumping of whales.And there are no new exchanges, and many people are disappointed to leave.

We are working very hard to make sure that all the items in the road map are completed by their deadlines. None of our projects are stalled. You can see that we are actively working to meet all of our goals. That being said, we are also working hard to get listed on other exchanges. We are reaching out daily to see what we can do to get listed both with the community and internally. With the community, we managed to make it to the 9th spot on VIC exchange in the last week and we are currently at the 3rd spot on coinpulse. We are constantly improving upon things and making our project the best that we can.

i dont understand why people are so inpatient
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

At some point, ITNS has been falling because of stalled projects or the dumping of whales.And there are no new exchanges, and many people are disappointed to leave.

We are working very hard to make sure that all the items in the road map are completed by their deadlines. None of our projects are stalled. You can see that we are actively working to meet all of our goals. That being said, we are also working hard to get listed on other exchanges. We are reaching out daily to see what we can do to get listed both with the community and internally. With the community, we managed to make it to the 9th spot on VIC exchange in the last week and we are currently at the 3rd spot on coinpulse. We are constantly improving upon things and making our project the best that we can.

i dont understand why people are so inpatient

Yes. They are like hospital inpatients.  Smiley
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

everyone in here complaining, and im just sitting here trying to decide what color lambo i will need after the re-brand  Wink

dxd_iph

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:17:26 AM

everyone in here complaining, and im just sitting here trying to decide what color lambo i will need after the re-brand  Wink
It's not strange when they have to face with paper losts and complaining is basic human nature. I will wait more days or weeks to see what really happen after rebranding procedure. Thanks for your funny thread.
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:44:55 AM

Good morning everyone,

I would like to say that after some thought our team decided to giveaway a consolation reward of 1k Intense to all those that missed the airdrop due to slack username issue.

I hope that everyone can accept this as a gesture of goodwill, and also accept my apologies for the issues experienced.

Have a great weekend,

Francisco

Francisco, thanks for information, nice and correct move. It is good to see that there is common respect and understanding between the team and its community.

Let us know when payments go out and in the meantime hope to hear soon more news in regards with the re-branding and new exchanges. The idea behind the coin looks so good however it still needs hard work and a big boost.

What we nrrd to do now? Dnt want to miss it again))

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

We had a little discussion about merge mining with xdn.
Now Im writing pluses and minuses of it and ll post it here.
For now I want everyone who has his opinion about it to take a word.
TY!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a great weekend,

Francisco

What we nrrd to do now? Dnt want to miss it again))

You dont need to do anything, we will process payments to the existing list.
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

TY!
good
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

TY!
good

only been mining for a few days but I'd say do it

nansafap

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

any solution for wallet "load blockchain error" ?
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

please pm me if you want translation for french, i ll make you happy with my work
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

Please head over to discord so we can assist you better.

ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

I would try to resync the blockchain. Backup your wallet and remove the intense folder from %appdata% (wallet needs to be closed). Then start your wallet again, wait until it's synced, close it, restore the wallet file, start again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I would try to resync the blockchain. Backup your wallet and remove the intense folder from %appdata% (wallet needs to be closed). Then start your wallet again, wait until it's synced, close it, restore the wallet file, start again.

By the way, who did not decide the method working the main thing is not to delete anything anymore and do not forget to copy the file as it should, and then all your data will disappear after that.
korm

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103990.0
sell your GPU  Tongue
Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite ASIC miner
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: