Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

IntenseCoin VPN and Proxy Design Update

We just published an update on our VPN and Proxy design. I hope everyone likes the improvements and attention to detail put into it.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/03/13/vpn-and-proxy-design/

Have a great night,

Francisco

Great update!

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

Do you have bounty program?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103990.0
sell your GPU  Tongue
Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite ASIC miner

this need an hard fork then

that is an option, but let's not rush to conclusions.

I will sell off all but a token position of any CN coin I have mined that does not hard fork to protect itself against the Baikal Giant N. You basically have 2-3 weeks to get your shit together or you can experience what SIA just went through.

What if the baikal already has support for the new monero PoW? This is what I mean with "don't rush to conclusions". You risk double damage. Let's study the baikal and all the PoW options we have and decide carefully. A hard fork is not something to take lightly.

i doubt they can already, is the monero pow just a change in some parameters like the different equihash?
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103990.0
sell your GPU  Tongue
Baikal Giant N - Cryptonight, Cryptonight-lite ASIC miner

this need an hard fork then

that is an option, but let's not rush to conclusions.

I will sell off all but a token position of any CN coin I have mined that does not hard fork to protect itself against the Baikal Giant N. You basically have 2-3 weeks to get your shit together or you can experience what SIA just went through.

What if the baikal already has support for the new monero PoW? This is what I mean with "don't rush to conclusions". You risk double damage. Let's study the baikal and all the PoW options we have and decide carefully. A hard fork is not something to take lightly.

i doubt they can already, is the monero pow just a change in some parameters like the different equihash?

yes

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

We just published an update on our VPN and Proxy design. I hope everyone likes the improvements and attention to detail put into it.

Have a great night,

Francisco

This is a good news indeed. I hope to see ITNS recover from its dip soon.  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pdiogo

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

We had a little discussion about merge mining with xdn.
Now Im writing pluses and minuses of it and ll post it here.
For now I want everyone who has his opinion about it to take a word.
TY!

Hi!

Care to elaborate a little? What does this mean exactly?
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

I'm sure you'll come back here pretty soon.
That will show you didn't sell :-)

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

You can buy my IntenseCoins for 79 satoshi each.

Price: 0.00000098

Kiss

Now that weak-hands sold all their coins, we can go to the moon with a full stock.

Price: 0.00000057

That didn't go too well for you, your moon mission. HAHA  Kiss
Stobbart

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco
Thanks for the update.
This look indeed like going in the good direction.

(...)in this phase has allowed our products to be designed with supreme flexibility(...)

Very nice consideration. We never know if modifications may be necessary in the future.
But flexibility and scalability appears to be critical on such topic.
Good luck with the HAProxy, Dispatcher and all the architecture - Those first two look like some of the critical and key points.

Congratz for the XMR merge, it looks very nice !
Keep up the great work Smiley

mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

Kiss

Now that weak-hands sold all their coins, we can go to the moon with a full stock.

don't know the reason why. ITNS's price drops much faster than other CN coins. Although intense has its problems, most CN coins suffer from the same problems. (e.g. ASIC miner, bad exchange, no new features.)
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

Why don't you spend money on the trading platform? ITNS is a good project, but it lacks sufficient liquidity.

Stobbart

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Kiss

don't know the reason why. ITNS's price drops much faster than other CN coins. Although intense has its problems, most CN coins suffer from the same problems. (e.g. ASIC miner, bad exchange, no new features.)
Most probably because people are looking into doing some immediate profit rather than supporting long term projects.
From my end, I'm ok with that. Intense team communicates and does some progress over the product. Just a matter of time Smiley
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco
Thanks for the update.

(...)in this phase has allowed our products to be designed with supreme flexibility(...)

Very nice consideration. We never know if modifications may be necessary in the future.
Good luck with the HAProxy, Dispatcher and all the architecture - Those first two look like some of the critical and key points.

Kiss

Most probably because people are looking into doing some immediate profit rather than supporting long term projects.
From my end, I'm ok with that. Intense team communicates and does some progress over the product. Just a matter of time Smiley

Thank you very much for all the support, it gives us more strenght on the hardest moments Wink
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco
Thanks for the update.

Kiss

That didn't go too well for you, your moon mission. HAHA  Kiss

Thank you very much for all the support, it gives us more strenght on the hardest moments Wink

51 satoshi now. nice support

Volume $3.429 USD wow  Shocked
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco

Thanks. Really needed it.

I don't know much about VPN. Is Shadowsocks also a possibility to be added later?

wtfpdf

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco

Hi, I have a couple of questions:

1. you will run service discovery platform. What about dependency between SDP and rest of the network? What if SDP is unavailable for some reason?
2. what is the purpose of HAproxy on client side?
3. what about QoS on VPN server side? As I know OpenVPN does not have built-in QoS features, do you plan to use third-party component for this?  
4. any plans to implement lite version of client software without local copy of blockchain?

Thanks Smiley
readonly

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

thanks a lot for linux v1.5-beta version

LETHEAN (https://lethean.io/) ★ BLOCKCHAIN BACKED P2P VPN ★ VPN Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

thanks a lot for linux v1.5-beta version

YW.
Let us know how it works for you.

ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco
Thanks for the update.

Kiss

That didn't go too well for you, your moon mission. HAHA  Kiss

51 satoshi now. nice support

Volume $3.429 USD wow  Shocked

I can appreciate why this is a concern for you. Pricing is going to fluctuate. We are working on other exchanges which should add additional volume for trading outside of Stocks.Exchange. We will let the community know if we have information about a new exchange.
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Have a great night,

Francisco

Hi, I have a couple of questions:

1. you will run service discovery platform. What about dependency between SDP and rest of the network? What if SDP is unavailable for some reason?
3. what about QoS on VPN server side? As I know OpenVPN does not have built-in QoS features, do you plan to use third-party component for this?  
4. any plans to implement lite version of client software without local copy of blockchain?

Thanks Smiley

From our Project Manager Vladimir Jirasek

Without SDP there is no way to discover server nodes. We will design and operate SDP to reflect its importance.

It is used for the Proxy service and establishes TLS tunnel to the server side HAProxy. Client side HAProxy then listens on localhost for a browser to use it as a proxy. The tunnel then transports proxy request/response traffic to the server side forward proxy. Think of it as an encrypted netcat for the proxy traffic. As we will control both client and the server side of the encrypted tunnel, we will protect against typical TLS attacks, such as man in the middle attack, TLS cipher downgrade.

OpenVPN does have option -passtos which allows for the VPN packages to inherit ToS bits of the inside packets. We will keep this option enabled. Additionally, we do plan to use OS to limit bandwidth where necessary. On Linux this can be easily achieved by using tc command: https://github.com/firehol/netdata/wiki/You-should-install-QoS-on-all-your-servers

Not firm plans but yes we are looking to develop wallet-vpn client software that would use trusted remote Blockchain daemons.

Hope this answer your questions Smiley
wtfpdf

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

From our Project Manager Vladimir Jirasek

Without SDP there is no way to discover server nodes. We will design and operate SDP to reflect its importance.

It is used for the Proxy service and establishes TLS tunnel to the server side HAProxy. Client side HAProxy then listens on localhost for a browser to use it as a proxy. The tunnel then transports proxy request/response traffic to the server side forward proxy. Think of it as an encrypted netcat for the proxy traffic. As we will control both client and the server side of the encrypted tunnel, we will protect against typical TLS attacks, such as man in the middle attack, TLS cipher downgrade.

OpenVPN does have option -passtos which allows for the VPN packages to inherit ToS bits of the inside packets. We will keep this option enabled. Additionally, we do plan to use OS to limit bandwidth where necessary. On Linux this can be easily achieved by using tc command: https://github.com/firehol/netdata/wiki/You-should-install-QoS-on-all-your-servers

Not firm plans but yes we are looking to develop wallet-vpn client software that would use trusted remote Blockchain daemons.

Hope this answer your questions Smiley

sure, thank you very much Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: