Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark  (Read 89418 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

That was quick  Wink

PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:06 AM

Can the dev contact coinexchange and help them further. This is not a matter of waiting, they need guidance! It is coming up on 3 weeks down. This is unacceptable ! Many people, including me, have a large amount of coins stuck there.

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

Nice one!  There are even some buy orders already waiting I see... (although probably at prices you'd rather not sell at).

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:07:09 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 08:47:02 AM by PhaseshiftUK

Can the dev contact coinexchange and help them further. This is not a matter of waiting, they need guidance! It is coming up on 3 weeks down. This is unacceptable ! Many people, including me, have a large amount of coins stuck there.

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Update from CoinExchange to my ticket:

Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving we are currently working on urgent system upgrades, please bear with us until we have resolved the issues. There are a few wallets that need attending to with updates, fixes and re-syncing but we have literally not had the time as the system is the crucial priority. We apologies for any inconvenience, please be assured we will get this asap. Pending transactions will process once the active again.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

alinka1

Activity: 207

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:07:26 AM

Nice! something that is still not fixed on coinexchange, is already listen on Cryptopia!

Good job!
firedog

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

Congrats all of us with new exchange!
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

Awesome, by the way, there's some data that needs to be added on coinmarketcap - marketcap - circulating supply and markets list  Grin
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:09:16 PM

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving we are currently working on urgent system upgrades, please bear with us until we have resolved the issues. There are a few wallets that need attending to with updates, fixes and re-syncing but we have literally not had the time as the system is the crucial priority. We apologies for any inconvenience, please be assured we will get this asap. Pending transactions will process once the active again.

Sincerely,

Thier loss. We've waited patiently for a long time. Now we trade elsewhere.
Captain Americ@

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

There appears to be little or no trading anyway on either exchange
dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Coinexchange have many problems with there own site atm... im not able to login or do something else there.
I hope they will fix this issue soon, also resync BTDX Wallet, its more then a torture yet  Roll Eyes

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Sincerely,

Thier loss. We've waited patiently for a long time. Now we trade elsewhere.

darkomega69

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:18:23 PM

it just went online like 12 hours.  a lot of people probably doesn't know it's on cryptopia now.

There appears to be little or no trading anyway on either exchange
tek-g

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:40:17 PM

Well done on the new exchange!
Extrawelt

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:26:04 AM

Bitcloud Masternode Calculator.
https://bit-cloud.info/masternode/

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
    ◥◤             ✦ Diamond ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
Captain Americ@

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

Sorry, I didn't intend to sound quite as negative as I came across regarding trading volume.

If you want big money to go in though you can't have such large holdings amongst just a few.  Serious investors are unlikely to buy in to a coin with such a shallow distribution of power.

Let us remember - absolute power corruots absolutely - and Rothchild said give me the power to control a currency and I care not who writes it its law (who is Dev).

The point I am making is that it is not a case of not having faith in the Dev - he could be God or Satoshi or whomever - the market does not know who the big holders are and any investment is beholden to their whims and ideas, good or bad, which equals risk.

I like and have faith in the Dev, but if you want a long lasting coin you must respect the market.

Regards

MNRank

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:12:19 AM

Masternode tracking site MNRank.com has added this coin to list.

Welcome aboard!

http://mnrank.com/

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:17:14 AM

If i invest to build up a masternode. When i will get my 60% share? Daily or 1 time per year?

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:00:03 AM

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

Dev you might want to add cryptopia to the exchanges on the announcement thread.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
calxibe

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

Is there any pool available?
dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

Pool for a PoS Coin ? never seen one before Cool

Is there any pool available?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: