Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark  (Read 89417 times)
realyungsun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 04:02:58 AM by realyungsun

Did the compiling stop?  Or you just noticed the error but it finished ?

Also, I ran into this snag last time on install but it gets caught on

CXX libbitcoin_server_a-init.o

Wondering if this is normal?

sorry to be confusing.  The first time i installed, it finished successfully but that's when I couldn't get any of the commands to work with the "no such file or directory error".  That's when I read the comment about missing the automake command and I decided to re-initialize the VPS and start over with a fresh install.

This time around, it seems like the compiler stops at "libbitcoin_server_a-init.o" and on the VPS monitor it says my CPU is at 100% usage, seems frozen.

edit: no matter how many times I try to now, it won't get past that line.
darkomega69

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

so i'm confident the first time around it actually did not compile.

2nd time around it actually is trying to compile.

please note it is very cpu/memory intensive to compile.  one user here couldn't complete the compiling because his vps was was too low a spec.

may i ask what your vps specification's are ?

sorry to be confusing.  The first time i installed, it finished successfully but that's when I couldn't get any of the commands to work with the "no such file or directory error".  That's when I read the comment about missing the automake command and I decided to re-initialize the VPS and start over with a fresh install.

This time around, it seems like the compiler stops at "libbitcoin_server_a-init.o" and on the VPS monitor it says my CPU is at 100% usage, seems frozen.

realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:18:02 AM

please note it is very cpu/memory intensive to compile.  one user here couldn't complete the compiling because his vps was was too low a spec.

Thanks for the reply. Got the Alibaba cloud with these specs:
1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

Let me know if you need more information. Appreciate it
darkomega69

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:25:33 AM

seems ok.  when i compiled there were times when it seems like it was frozen.  it took about 30-45min to compile.  did you give it enough time?

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

seems ok.  when i compiled there were times when it seems like it was frozen.  it took about 30-45min to compile.  did you give it enough time?

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

i thought i did - but maybe i'll just let it run for awhile and take a look at it later. thanks for sticking by with me, i took a crash course on linux to get this set up and I'm determined to make this happen.
darkomega69

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

yah...i would give it time.  since cpu utilization was at a 100% , it was doing something.

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

i thought i did - but maybe i'll just let it run for awhile and take a look at it later. thanks for sticking by with me, i took a crash course on linux to get this set up and I'm determined to make this happen.
realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

I let it run overnight and it's still stuck on the same command, CPU usage pretty much 100% the entire night. i'm not sure if that means it's frozen or it's just going to take a long time to finish.

CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-init.o

yah...i would give it time.  since cpu utilization was at a 100% , it was doing something.

seems ok.  when i compiled there were times when it seems like it was frozen.  it took about 30-45min to compile.  did you give it enough time?

please note it is very cpu/memory intensive to compile.  one user here couldn't complete the compiling because his vps was was too low a spec.

Did the compiling stop?  Or you just noticed the error but it finished ?

sorry to be confusing.  The first time i installed, it finished successfully but that's when I couldn't get any of the commands to work with the "no such file or directory error".  That's when I read the comment about missing the automake command and I decided to re-initialize the VPS and start over with a fresh install.

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

darkomega69

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

that's too long there.  what ubuntu version did you run it on?

are you open to trying out a different vps provider?

I let it run overnight and it's still stuck on the same command, CPU usage pretty much 100% the entire night. i'm not sure if that means it's frozen or it's just going to take a long time to finish.

yah...i would give it time.  since cpu utilization was at a 100% , it was doing something.

seems ok.  when i compiled there were times when it seems like it was frozen.  it took about 30-45min to compile.  did you give it enough time?

please note it is very cpu/memory intensive to compile.  one user here couldn't complete the compiling because his vps was was too low a spec.

sorry to be confusing.  The first time i installed, it finished successfully but that's when I couldn't get any of the commands to work with the "no such file or directory error".  That's when I read the comment about missing the automake command and I decided to re-initialize the VPS and start over with a fresh install.

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:31:56 PM

ran it on 16.04 64 Bit.  I'm open to trying on different providers.

Also - I just wiped it and tried another install.  ran into the same issue except this time I got this error:
packet_write_wait: Connection to X.X.X.X port XX: Broken pipe

and now can no longer SSH in.

Any providers you recommend?

that's too long there.  what ubuntu version did you run it on?

are you open to trying out a diffe[Suspicious link removed] provider?

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

darkomega69

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

i'm using vultr.com

the 5 dollar vps.

also, just in case....keep it on 14.04 ubuntu.

ran it on 16.04 64 Bit.  I'm open to trying on different providers.

Also - I just wiped it and tried another install.  ran into the same issue except this time I got this error:
packet_write_wait: Connection to X.X.X.X port XX: Broken pipe

and now can no longer SSH in.

Any providers you recommend?

that's too long there.  what ubuntu version did you run it on?

are you open to trying out a diffe[Suspicious link removed] provider?

1 Core CPU
1GB Memory
40GB SSD Cloud Disk
1TB Data Transfer

TeamIeaderisme

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:01:26 PM

I'm sorry, I did not intend to sound as unfavorable as I stumbled upon concerning buying and selling quantity.If you want big money to get in if you can't have such large assets among just a few.  Severe investors are not likely to purchase in a gold coin with such a short distribution of energy.Let's keep in mind - complete energy corruots completely - and Rothchild stated produce the ability to manage a forex and I treatment not who writes it its legislation (who is Dev).The purpose I am producing is that it is not a case of not relying the Dev - he or she is God or Satoshi or whoever - the marketplace doesn't know who the large cases are and then any expense is beholden for their whims and ideas, good or bad, which equals danger.I love and have faith in the Dev, but if you prefer a long lasting coin you have to regard the market.Regards
SePhII2oTh

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Could you paste the entire Log? maybe i can help you. regards!
realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

I'm going to try re-imaging the disk to 14.04 ubuntu first - if that still doesn't work; i'll try vultr.

i'm using vultr.com

the 5 dollar vps.

also, just in case....keep it on 14.04 ubuntu.

I will try and paste the log the next time i try on a fresh install if it doesn't work. thanks!

Could you paste the entire Log? maybe i can help you. regards!
realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

Fresh install of 14.04 Ubuntu.

I went through and did all the steps, I even tried

sudo apt-get install automake

before i ran sudo ./btdxsetup.sh

but it still gets stuck on this line:

Tried running again and this is what happens and then freezes:

Code:
./configure: line 12342: SECP_64BIT_ASM_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12348: SECP_INT128_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12379: SECP_INT128_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12505: SECP_OPENSSL_CHECK: command not found
configure: Using field implementation: 32bit
configure: Using bignum implementation: none
configure: Using scalar implementation: 32bit
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating libsecp256k1.pc
config.status: creating src/libsecp256k1-config.h
config.status: src/libsecp256k1-config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Fixing libtool for -rpath problems.
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/username/Bitcloud/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/username/Bitcloud/src'
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-init.o
darkomega69

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:46:43 PM

i googled that line and got a hit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1312616.60

the only suggestion i can make right now is try vultr.com

Fresh install of 14.04 Ubuntu.

I went through and did all the steps, I even tried

sudo apt-get install automake

before i ran sudo ./btdxsetup.sh

but it still gets stuck on this line:

Tried running again and this is what happens and then freezes:

Code:
./configure: line 12342: SECP_64BIT_ASM_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12348: SECP_INT128_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12379: SECP_INT128_CHECK: command not found
./configure: line 12505: SECP_OPENSSL_CHECK: command not found
configure: Using field implementation: 32bit
configure: Using bignum implementation: none
configure: Using scalar implementation: 32bit
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating libsecp256k1.pc
config.status: creating src/libsecp256k1-config.h
config.status: src/libsecp256k1-config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Fixing libtool for -rpath problems.
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/username/Bitcloud/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/username/Bitcloud/src'
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-init.o
realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:54:08 PM

thanks for digging. I'll check that out, then vultr. appreciate it!
i googled that line and got a hit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1312616.60

the only suggestion i can make right now is try vultr.com

realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:36:20 PM

just want to say...that worked! can't believe alibaba cloud didnt haha...i came across other users that had used alibaba cloud so I figured it would be fine.  It's running now anyway, got past that point. thanks!!
realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:21 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:46:14 PM by realyungsun

sudo ./bitcloud-cli masternode status returns:

Code:
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "[::]:0",
    "status" : "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
}

I saw that I have to change the collateral settings (i did that on the cold wallet) but how do I do that on the VPS side?
darkomega69

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

During the script, you should have entered your privkey.

Did you do that ?

sudo ./bitcloud-cli masternode status returns:

Code:
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "[::]:0",
    "status" : "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."
}

I saw that I have to change the collateral settings (i did that on the cold wallet) but how do I do that on the VPS side?
realyungsun

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

yes, i did do that.

it asked me for a strong password followed by privkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: