Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:42:50 PM

What happened with advisors? There are 0 advisors right now listed in the team section of the website

https://paragoncoin.com/en#teamSlide

But they added Priscilla Cheesy

The dog was already there and it the team mascot Smiley
What I think what could have happened, is that the advisors got negative feedback from others and they wanted to distance themselves from the project. Or maybe there is pressure from their other jobs.
An explanation from Paragon would be very welcome tho...

What are negative feedbacks? Paragon has ICOs successfully, this proves that Paragon is a great project. Maybe, we should wait for notice from the developers. Huh  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:55:01 PM

Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

It's narrow but the number of studies increase because it is becoming less an less taboo.

With legalization, we will have a better understanding of the cannabis effects.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:57:33 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:35:50 AM by chaoscoinz

Paragon will be listed on coinmarketcap soon, just wait that paragon token be tradable on exchange. Paragon is a big project, don’t worries about listing it will come fast.

sorry if offtopic but it fits here: why is the price on coinmarketcap often so different to etherdelta

probably because the price fluctuates so much, but coinmarketcap doesn't refresh too often.

thats true, coinmarketcap does not refresh it quiet often like etherdelte does. and prg just got listed on eth and there are no real volume since the token is not distributed yet. those are just buy offers.
Coinmarketcap reflects market volume, and is only updated on a 24h marker. It's best to bookmark whatever coins you want to follow closely, and be sure to survey the exchanges where the coin is offered, because most exchanges reflect the market data updates every few seconds. Coinmarketcap is more of a cross reference referendum, giving you a veiw of the crypto market as a whole.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

so from what I read here Netherlands,Uruguay and Portugal already legalize it,I hope that many other countries will follow their example...hopeing listing on some exchange will come soon...
sarriyan

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:12 PM

so from what I read here Netherlands,Uruguay and Portugal already legalize it,I hope that many other countries will follow their example...hopeing listing on some exchange will come soon...
It looks like whole industry is going to be revolutionized by cannabis movement. Paragon can help to make this possible Wink
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:05:12 PM

It looks like whole industry is going to be revolutionized by cannabis movement. Paragon can help to make this possible Wink
I think if Paragon project succeeds in some first countries, rest of countries will have to change their view about cannabis industry.  Cool
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:15:08 PM

It will take some time, maybe decades but at one point I think it will be legalized in most of the countries.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

How can you know the medical application of cannabis is very narrow? Could you show me few statistics about this?

The use in medicine is so far only to increase appetite in patients who can not eat and lose weight. For example, with cancer. But the whole world knows the main purpose of cannabis is the use of drug addicts. Also, everyone knows that ginseng treats a bunch of diseases. So compare, what is more important for medical purposes.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

I also think that cannabis will be legalized in a lot of countries in few years, at least medicinal cannabis, it’s a good way to stop pain for exemple and many others things. Paragon can help a lot in the legalization and become a major actor of this fight.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:21:03 PM

Hmm legalizing is a big word. I know a lot of countries are working on some sort of legal system for medical marihuana (for all sorts of illnesses) however going blatantly saying that
you will be able to buy canabis in a paragon 'house' anytime soon, I don't think so Smiley
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:07:59 PM

If Paragon ends up exceeding their expectations in the United States, then surely they will be given the green light by parliament of other countries (hopefully), the ones who usually see what America's response is first, on a given situation. Then they may decide to adopt similar laws, regulations, and policies.
  It will take a while for this company to setup shop in all of the 29 states it listed in the whitepaper, and each individual state has it's own form of governmental body,  but there's nothing more we can do as for now but speculate.
   I personally would like to would like to see Paragon succeed,  and not just because I'm an avid Cannabis user, but because I see the Cannabis industry (if regulated correctly) being a game changer in several fields, and sectors, from medicinal purposes and for the jobs.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:42:34 PM

If Paragon ends up exceeding their expectations in the United States, then surely they will be given the green light by parliament of other countries (hopefully), the ones who usually see what America's response is first, on a given situation. Then they may decide to adopt similar laws, regulations, and policies.
  It will take a while for this company to setup shop in all of the 29 states it listed in the whitepaper, and each individual state has it's own form of governmental body,  but there's nothing more we can do as for now but speculate.
   I personally would like to would like to see Paragon succeed,  and not just because I'm an avid Cannabis user, but because I see the Cannabis industry (if regulated correctly) being a game changer in several fields, and sectors, from medicinal purposes and for the jobs.
And that's what we are looking for - massive adoption of Paragon tokens and real use case Wink
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:01:04 PM

And that's what we are looking for - massive adoption of Paragon tokens and real use case Wink
'

true. massive adoption with all legal documents workflow in blockchain

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:43:58 PM

hope to get the tokens soon and start hodling.

i believe that they will reach 1$ by the end of the year.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:01:16 AM

What happened with advisors? There are 0 advisors right now listed in the team section of the website

https://paragoncoin.com/en#teamSlide

But they added Priscilla Cheesy

The dog was already there and it the team mascot Smiley
What I think what could have happened, is that the advisors got negative feedback from others and they wanted to distance themselves from the project. Or maybe there is pressure from their other jobs.
An explanation from Paragon would be very welcome tho...

Hmm that's an interesting twist. Maybe they working on a new adviser board or just update the website? I also would like to hear a statement from paragon about this.

Still no update about this, or have I missed something? I really would like to know why the Advisors are gone here on the website.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:00:35 AM

You are wrong sir Sarriyan.  There are plenty of medical benefit from marijuana. And it's natural. Comparing it to pharma drugs, you will find, that there's tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, who die from pharma drugs yearly. I haven't yet heard, that anyone has died of excessive use of marijuana

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice on the part of some citizens who do not seek knowledge of the benefits of Cannabis, I have already seen absurd improvements in people with various diseases, from simple glaucoma to atrophy and retardation of the brain. Cannabis is the largest and most controversial discovery of scientists for use in medicine, unfortunately there are pharmaceutical industries that profit billions and lose their profits with this legalization. But progress is on the way and comes to the jet. Paragon is live
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:35:51 AM

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice on the part of some citizens who do not seek knowledge of the benefits of Cannabis, I have already seen absurd improvements in people with various diseases, from simple glaucoma to atrophy and retardation of the brain. Cannabis is the largest and most controversial discovery of scientists for use in medicine, unfortunately there are pharmaceutical industries that profit billions and lose their profits with this legalization. But progress is on the way and comes to the jet. Paragon is live

Indeed! There's plenty of information available in the global fenomena called the internet. Staying ignorant in the time of information is a choice, and it shoudn't be accepted. All false slogans and understandings created by the elitistic "war on drugs" will be pushed over in future years to come. Having different "potcoins" will only help accelerate this process.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:50:06 AM

Paragon is a great project. successfully ico right now we should wait for notice from the developers about hit exchange
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: