Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

can it happen that they will take the money and burn the pragon coin??
can it happen that they will never be on a coin exchange??

Even if you think that they are scammers which is your choice, why would not put then coin on exchange as that would bring more money so your FUD is no logical  Cheesy

It could have been but, unfortunately, it's not because it's already on hitbtc and more in line.
Don't trust me? Check it yourself: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PRG-to-BTC

Is this for real? does Paragon announced that it just put PRG tokens in HitBTC, because the ICO hasn't finished yet, let it not happened like it happened with TenX, HitBTC bought tokens in the ICO, then sold them in their exchange, and didn't allow to make sell orders, only buy orders, then TenX skyrocket to 80 dollars, some people bought at that price, which wasn't correct, and when TenX officially got into bittrex, it just dropped to 0.16$, too many people were angry, at least to my acknowledge it happened this way, So can you confirm that Paragon actually let HitBTC put paragon tokens on sale in the exchange even when the iCO hasn't finished yet?

Well HITBTC isn't really selling the tokens, they are offering IOU's.
They drive up the price so they can make huge profits and then when the tokens are listed on real exchanges the price tanks compared to the HITBTC price.
But it's not actually the real price you see on HITBTC. The real price always shows itself when the tokens are released on the bigger exchanges like BITTREX and POLO.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:46:36 AM

Even if you think that they are scammers which is your choice, why would not put then coin on exchange as that would bring more money so your FUD is no logical  Cheesy

It could have been but, unfortunately, it's not because it's already on hitbtc and more in line.

it's below ICO price isn't it? wonder why? who is dumping.

maybe, HitBTC dumped it.
or, not deactivated sell order and activated deposit option.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Is this for real? does Paragon announced that it just put PRG tokens in HitBTC, because the ICO hasn't finished yet, let it not happened like it happened with TenX, HitBTC bought tokens in the ICO, then sold them in their exchange, and didn't allow to make sell orders, only buy orders, then TenX skyrocket to 80 dollars, some people bought at that price, which wasn't correct, and when TenX officially got into bittrex, it just dropped to 0.16$, too many people were angry, at least to my acknowledge it happened this way, So can you confirm that Paragon actually let HitBTC put paragon tokens on sale in the exchange even when the iCO hasn't finished yet?

There are sell and buy walls but no Active orders. Not sure, what's what. Maybe hitbtc is testing everything before making it live.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

There are sell and buy walls but no Active orders. Not sure, what's what. Maybe hitbtc is testing everything before making it live.

Maybe HitBTC bought tokens and now are trading them in form of IOU. I think they've done that before with other ICO tokens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

now total participant is 28185 and token sold out 1,841,266 PRG. crowdsale now going very well. keep investors moving on paragon project.

this is a rather good signal, anyway the communication from the team should have been better and this opened trading market is rather a mistery so far...

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

Maybe HitBTC bought tokens and now are trading them in form of IOU. I think they've done that before with other ICO tokens.

Imho they're tradinf IOU tokens, I've seen the same thing for DENT, DENT market opened before ICO with 0 tokens distributed by DENT

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dueush@163.com

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

now total participant is 28185 and token sold out 1,841,266 PRG. crowdsale now going very well. keep investors moving on paragon project.

It's great that the ICO is going well, but i was just wondering why the price is so low.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

It's great that the ICO is going well, but i was just wondering why the price is so low.

Hitbtc always doing same. Opening an iou token. First post price low, after that creating a virtual pump, people jump on it, and after that just dumping them. I saw the same thing in polybious for instance.

If you want to own it then buy from ico, don't attent to that iou shit.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:51:29 AM

It's isn't that low. Anyway you can still enjoy this price and accumulate as much as you can at discount rate and then sell them with huge profit
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

Hitbtc always doing same. Opening an iou token. First post price low, after that creating a virtual pump, people jump on it, and after that just dumping them. I saw the same thing in polybious for instance.

If you want to own it then buy from ico, don't attent to that iou shit.

Sounds like a real waste to buy there. In the end nearly everyone has a high change to lose money through the pump then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:28:43 PM

honestly i am a noob on cryptos ..  just have some fears ..

Well, cannabis is still a shady business in a lot of countries, so it's understandable that you feel like this about this ICO. But for the moment everything seems to go smoothly.
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

More than 28 k participant. I think we can say its a a nice sucess for Paragon. The project is enjoyed by a lot of people and the are a lot to trust in the future of paragon. Its really nice cause I think the project can disrupt the cannabis industry and the legalization question in many countries. Paragon will become a major actor of the cannabis industry.
I also think this is a good project. However, I still have some doubts about the benefits of cannabis to human health
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:47:50 PM

More than 28 k participant. I think we can say its a a nice sucess for Paragon. The project is enjoyed by a lot of people and the are a lot to trust in the future of paragon. Its really nice cause I think the project can disrupt the cannabis industry and the legalization question in many countries. Paragon will become a major actor of the cannabis industry.
I also think this is a good project. However, I still have some doubts about the benefits of cannabis to human health
You can search google to get more informaiton.
There are more than 20 countries around the world have legalized medical cannabis. Basing at many kinds of research, they show the benefits of cannabis to human health such as:
- It can be used to treat Glaucoma.
- It may help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health.
- It can help control epileptic seizures.
- A chemical found in cannabis stops cancer from spreading.
- It may decrease anxiety.
- The drug eases the pain of multiple sclerosis....
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

What kind of companies are you expecting will rent a Paragon Space? Have there already been any companies or startups that have shown an interest?
dracolumina

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

they told me about the code the following:
Hello!
Welcome to Paragon Coin Chat. Thank you for joining us.
The plan to release the code during the crowdsale that is happening.
There is a website being designed to host the results of the audit as well as the code.
you could have mor people buy this coin if you give them a reason like the code
Once that is completed, it will be made available to the public.
when can i expect it to be
I agree and we will be releasing it in short order so sorry that I dont have the specific date and time for you at the moment.
say me something .. weeks .. one week .. one month ..
just what do you think when it will

Before the end of the crowdsale on Oct 15th.
That's the best deadline I have at this time.

I'm not exactly sure what they are talking about there. Why would they need to design a website to release the code? It's called GitHub and it takes 5 minutes to upload everything. Unless he means that the code isn't completed, and if the code isn't completed, what are they selling right now?

This whole "we will release the code later, but don't wait to buy the token because the price goes up everyday" strategy doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Code can be a working prototype and not finished at the same time. I really don't understand what's the problem here? Seems perfectly simple to me.

I Agree, maybe they have minor revisions, bulletproofing the code or its in test phase so its not wise to release a code at this time. " Program in haste = debug forever"  Smiley

No, see what you are forgetting is the fact that they have already lied to us about the code. They said the code is done and was being audited and would be released to coincide with the crowd sale. That story has changed multiple times, no audits have been released, not even the names of the "reputable companies" auditing the code, now they have stopped responding completely, and of course, still no code. What happened to the OP or the official account? None of you think it's strange that ZERO paragon accounts have chimed in on anything n this thread in 6 days?

I was excited about paragon, but now I'm starting to think they don't have working code and none of us will know that until this ICO is completed.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

You can search google to get more informaiton.
There are more than 20 countries around the world have legalized medical cannabis. Basing at many kinds of research, they show the benefits of cannabis to human health such as:
- It can be used to treat Glaucoma.
- It may help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health.
- It can help control epileptic seizures.
- A chemical found in cannabis stops cancer from spreading.
- It may decrease anxiety.
- The drug eases the pain of multiple sclerosis....

For reasons of healing, some countries allow the use of cannabis as an alternative treatment, but its use is regulated by law. Only authorized authorities may give consent to the use of cannabis. So the future paragon may have to take the parties in order for the cannabis to be used globally.
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

According to the Paragon whitepaper:
"Numerous medical research studies support the effectiveness of cannabis in alleviating multiple autoimmune illness symptoms, neurological conditions, and other needed benefits.
a. “...marijuana has been shown to reduce nausea and vomiting and to increase appetite in patients debilitated by AIDS and cancer or in patients who suffer effects of potent cytotoxic or antiretroviral treatments.”
JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
b. “Use of marijuana for chronic pain, neuropathic pain, and spasticity
due to multiple sclerosis is supported by high-quality evidence.”
Journal of the American Medical Association
c. “A more detailed NIDA-funded analysis showed that legally protected
medical marijuana dispensaries, not just medical marijuana laws, were
also associated with a decrease in the following: opioid prescribing,
self-reports of opioid misuse, [and] treatment admissions for opioid addiction.”
National Institute on Drug Abuse"
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

the bounty campaing is over now?  how can i joined ,i want to take part in this great project .
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

Just wanted to invest in Paragon, but I have some ? now.
Why is AbrahamLinco inactive?
Btw. he has a strange posting history.
Why is the link to Telegram not valid?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: