Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:05:58 PM

Is this coin addictive? Danger!! I anticipate some demand for it.
Let's see how the dev team works towards delivering something useful.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

when is last day of sale? how many million PRG we are expecting?

ICO ends 15th Oct.
Total token amount for stage 1 of ICO is 100,000,000. 70,000,000 have been pre-sold, thus hard cap for crowdsale is 30,000,000.

Still quite a lot of time to raise money. They have a high target, but i think they will raise a lot more then they have now. I'm not a bit fan of lowering the bonus like this, but i guess it's first come first serve  Grin

you have to incentivize early adopters man. some tokens are sold out in mere hours, imagine standing in front of the PC refreshing the page so you can buy at the lowest price possible.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:11:54 PM

With recent uncertainties regarding the ban of ICO in China and the correction happening with the crypto currencies, would it still be a good idea to go ahead with this? I know Paragon has a solid team and all though.

ETH went really down last week, maybe that was the right moment! @SzeChun any source for those sic predictions?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

Any idea what was the pre-ICO price of each token was in USD? Would it be a good idea to buy the tokens now or the price of each token is the lot more then pre-ICO?

The pre-ICO price was $0.75 $0.85 and $0.90 If I remember right. Crowdsale started then with $0.95 for 5h and then $1+

Well, at the moment they are still relatively cheap and will raise in price with each 24h. So if you want to buy in crowdsale, best time would be now instead of later.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:17:55 PM

The LinkedIn page categorizes Paragon as an “information technology and services” provider.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

Six Predictions For The Marijuana Industry In 2017
1. Los Angeles Will Become The Marijuana Capital
Move over Denver, Adam Bierman Chief Executive Officer of cannabis investment firm MedMen Capital believes that the City of Angels will steal the spotlight from the Mile High City. Bierman said that by some estimates, Los Angeles's medical marijuana market alone is already close to $1 billion, easily overshadowing Colorado’s entire market. The city is expected to pass an ordinance in 2017 that will clear the path for a proper licensing program and open up the recreational market. Bierman said that capital is flowing into the area for local ventures as investors begin to smell money in the emerging market.
2. A Sports League Will Green Light Marijuana
Bierman believes that in 2017 a major sports league will approve the use of cannabis for medical purposes. Many professional athletes have turned to using cannabis to treat pain and head injuries and are rejecting prescribed opiates. With medical marijuana legal in 29 states, the players are pushing to be treated just like other patients.
3. A Primetime Network Show With A Marijuana Theme
With many polls showing that most Americans approve of legalizing marijuana, it won't be long before a major network will use marijuana as a backdrop. It's been over a decade since Showtime had a hit with Weeds. That series focused on a suburban mom that sold pot to make ends meet. It was considered ground breaking at the time with its taboo topic. Now HBO has High Maintenance and MTV's got Mary + Jane. Adam Scott from Parks and Recreation got a green light from NBC to develop a show called Buds about a dispensary in Denver. There isn't any timeline yet as to when the comedy could hit the air waves.
4. An Increase In Interest For Synthetic CBD
With the Hemp Industries Association and the DEA battling over the legality of cannabis extracts like cannabinoids or CBD, there is an expectation for increased interest in synthetic cannabinoids. Seth Yakatan, the chief executive officer of biotech company Kalytera, said, “With AG Sessions and the DEA's clarification that plant derived CBD isn't legal federally, there will likely be interest in synthetic forms of CBD, which is what Kalytera has been testing the efficacy of for a few years.” Aside from the debate over whether CBD is legal or not, Yakatan is right that synthetic products do not have the legal limitations of other products. However, the synthetic products are not believed to be as effective as the natural products according to some patients. Fear over legal issues could create more demand for the synthetics.
5. The Growth of Craft Marijuana
Sasha Kadey, Chief Marketing Officer of vaporizer distributor Greenlane, said he expects that as market supplies grow, prices will fall, causing a commoditizing effect. “This is leading to premiumization," he said. "Much like the alcohol industry experienced during its maturation, with producers now seeking to differentiate with premium packaging, brand building, so called “seed to sale” storytelling, and other value adds.” Other growers will stress their organic features, while some will push celebrity endorsements. It will be the year of the craft bud.
6. Recycling Marijuana Failures
The Cannabis Business Alliance is hoping to work with lawmakers to create options for marijuana that fails pesticide testing. Currently marijuana producers have to destroy crops that fail testing. The CBA is working towards a new rule to allow for these harvests to be turned into solvent-based concentrates that would be considered safe.

I really hope  sports league will green light marihuana use. It's such a difficult step to take though for any sport. Ufc banned nick Diaz for marihuana use, if they can take that ban back it would be a huge step
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:26:25 PM

Marijuana industry could be worth $50 billion annually by 2026 Smiley Why dont we give this a try
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

Because the cannabis industry has operated as a black market, it’s not surprising that it has taken time for the industry to create standards and for states to come up with a cohesive set of regulations on its use.
Hopefully this project can work in the whole world
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:45 PM

Six Predictions For The Marijuana Industry In 2017
1. Los Angeles Will Become The Marijuana Capital
Move over Denver, Adam Bierman Chief Executive Officer of cannabis investment firm MedMen Capital believes that the City of Angels will steal the spotlight from the Mile High City. Bierman said that by some estimates, Los Angeles's medical marijuana market alone is already close to $1 billion, easily overshadowing Colorado’s entire market. The city is expected to pass an ordinance in 2017 that will clear the path for a proper licensing program and open up the recreational market. Bierman said that capital is flowing into the area for local ventures as investors begin to smell money in the emerging market.
2. A Sports League Will Green Light Marijuana
Bierman believes that in 2017 a major sports league will approve the use of cannabis for medical purposes. Many professional athletes have turned to using cannabis to treat pain and head injuries and are rejecting prescribed opiates. With medical marijuana legal in 29 states, the players are pushing to be treated just like other patients.
3. A Primetime Network Show With A Marijuana Theme
With many polls showing that most Americans approve of legalizing marijuana, it won't be long before a major network will use marijuana as a backdrop. It's been over a decade since Showtime had a hit with Weeds. That series focused on a suburban mom that sold pot to make ends meet. It was considered ground breaking at the time with its taboo topic. Now HBO has High Maintenance and MTV's got Mary + Jane. Adam Scott from Parks and Recreation got a green light from NBC to develop a show called Buds about a dispensary in Denver. There isn't any timeline yet as to when the comedy could hit the air waves.
4. An Increase In Interest For Synthetic CBD
With the Hemp Industries Association and the DEA battling over the legality of cannabis extracts like cannabinoids or CBD, there is an expectation for increased interest in synthetic cannabinoids. Seth Yakatan, the chief executive officer of biotech company Kalytera, said, “With AG Sessions and the DEA's clarification that plant derived CBD isn't legal federally, there will likely be interest in synthetic forms of CBD, which is what Kalytera has been testing the efficacy of for a few years.” Aside from the debate over whether CBD is legal or not, Yakatan is right that synthetic products do not have the legal limitations of other products. However, the synthetic products are not believed to be as effective as the natural products according to some patients. Fear over legal issues could create more demand for the synthetics.
5. The Growth of Craft Marijuana
Sasha Kadey, Chief Marketing Officer of vaporizer distributor Greenlane, said he expects that as market supplies grow, prices will fall, causing a commoditizing effect. “This is leading to premiumization," he said. "Much like the alcohol industry experienced during its maturation, with producers now seeking to differentiate with premium packaging, brand building, so called “seed to sale” storytelling, and other value adds.” Other growers will stress their organic features, while some will push celebrity endorsements. It will be the year of the craft bud.
6. Recycling Marijuana Failures
The Cannabis Business Alliance is hoping to work with lawmakers to create options for marijuana that fails pesticide testing. Currently marijuana producers have to destroy crops that fail testing. The CBA is working towards a new rule to allow for these harvests to be turned into solvent-based concentrates that would be considered safe.

Where did you get that? A source would be nice. Anyway, quite interesting, esp. for those who still doubt the significance of cannabis industry.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wegwerfcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:14:03 PM

Hi Guys,
just got on the train and bought some coins..
i really hope it will be a succesfull token, so i can tell my parents cannabis was my best decision ever and that they always been wrong about it  Grin ,,
Furthermore i believe in the potential of cannabis at is it a social phenomen..
But I think the only thing for now i can do is to wait and see ..
What dou you think about the futuere price of paragon when it will start to be sold on the coinmarkets?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

Any idea what was the pre-ICO price of each token was in USD? Would it be a good idea to buy the tokens now or the price of each token is the lot more then pre-ICO?

The pre-ICO price was $0.75 $0.85 and $0.90 If I remember right. Crowdsale started then with $0.95 for 5h and then $1+

Well, at the moment they are still relatively cheap and will raise in price with each 24h. So if you want to buy in crowdsale, best time would be now instead of later.

Damn, if you got in early it would have been perfect for flipping. I'm holding it for longer since i believe it will go 5x at least.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:21:51 PM

Damn, if you got in early it would have been perfect for flipping. I'm holding it for longer since i believe it will go 5x at least.
Strong hands, strong gains. Don't expect anything and you will gain a lot. Since stopped trading/investing without targets and no real expectations I can sleep much better and am sitting on much bigger gains. Don't be a fool and flip Paragon for double profit, full ack.

BTC IS KING!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:32:18 PM

Hi Guys,
just got on the train and bought some coins..
i really hope it will be a succesfull token, so i can tell my parents cannabis was my best decision ever and that they always been wrong about it  Grin ,,
Furthermore i believe in the potential of cannabis at is it a social phenomen..
But I think the only thing for now i can do is to wait and see ..
What dou you think about the futuere price of paragon when it will start to be sold on the coinmarkets?

We can't know for sure. But if you are investing it, then you are thinking it will rise. I invested so my prediction is it will make me some good money. If i were thinking otherwise then i wouldn't have invested.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:35:03 PM

Marijuana industry could be worth $50 billion annually by 2026 Smiley Why dont we give this a try

The Cannabis Industry is not saturated and there is plenty of room for success. Sooner or later, there will be mass adaptation for medical Cannabis and now is the right time to be part of it.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

The Cannabis Industry is not saturated and there is plenty of room for success. Sooner or later, there will be mass adaptation for medical Cannabis and now is the right time to be part of it.

I imagine that marijuana will come alter, first cannabis, it is easier to do because is already legal in some countries, let's start from the bottom first, later,ones we are in a comfortable position, we can get into the marijuana industry Cheesy.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

We are a lot that want to hold our paragon token. I'm sure it is a great choice, the possibility of Paragon is huge, and the cannabis market too and there is a lot to do in this market. Paragon will become an actor of the cannabis legalization, this will improve the image of paragon and the market of cannabis, its pretty great.
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:16:50 PM

I already got about 100 tokens just from referrals... If anyone else wants to invest in Paragoncoin follow my link: https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com/?ref=097230b162c29ad2182f78be
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:27:44 PM

With that big of a potential value Paragon & Growers Int have to offer something unique and irreplaceable though, otherwise the industry will create their own crypto to maximize profit.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:12:02 AM

With that big of a potential value Paragon & Growers Int have to offer something unique and irreplaceable though, otherwise the industry will create their own crypto to maximize profit.

Mass adoption is not a no Brainer, it takes a lot of political lobbying for that too happen. Most of the people see drugs as bad, and marihuana has been labeled as a gateway drug foreverrrrrr. It will take years to change people's opinion. Paragon could be a mayor key for this to take place
twnt22

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:32:59 AM

Out of curiosity which U.S. state is Paragon registered as a company? I'm not able to find it. Thanks Paragon staff

https://d
⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡DRAGONCHAIN⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡
DRAGONCHAIN.COM
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: