Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

i got in touch with them ans asked about the release date of the code .. they told me they will tell me when they know it themself.. weird answer.. i start to regret that i bought coins with such answers Angry
It is not an proper answer!!!!  Maybe u should contact them again to clarify why

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wegwerfcoin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:46:38 PM

they told me about the code the following:
Hello!
Welcome to Paragon Coin Chat. Thank you for joining us.
The plan to release the code during the crowdsale that is happening.
There is a website being designed to host the results of the audit as well as the code.
you could have mor people buy this coin if you give them a reason like the code
Once that is completed, it will be made available to the public.
when can i expect it to be
I agree and we will be releasing it in short order so sorry that I dont have the specific date and time for you at the moment.
say me something .. weeks .. one week .. one month ..
just what do you think when it will

Before the end of the crowdsale on Oct 15th.
That's the best deadline I have at this time.
SzeChun

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:48:18 PM

ICOs are a difficult call as there have been so many of them lately that it is difficult to tell the wheat from the chaff. It is always a good idea to look at the team’s history, their stated goals, and their model for creating sustainable value for their business and token. ParagonCoin seem to be on solid footing on all these counts – but in the new Wild West of ICOs, caveat emptor.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

Paragon will be encouraging teams that will work on legal issues, legalization, technical development, and new businesses ideas. And teams will be encouraged to interact and help each other to make a better future for cannabis.
dracolumina

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

Hello!
There is a website being designed to host the results of the audit as well as the code.
I agree and we will be releasing it in short order so sorry that I dont have the specific date and time for you at the moment.

I'm not exactly sure what they are talking about there. Why would they need to design a website to release the code? It's called GitHub and it takes 5 minutes to upload everything. Unless he means that the code isn't completed, and if the code isn't completed, what are they selling right now?

This whole "we will release the code later, but don't wait to buy the token because the price goes up everyday" strategy doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

Maybe they want to finish the audit first? Or other then that there's no reason to not showing the code (they're not working with a super secret algorithm)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

Paragon will be encouraging teams that will work on legal issues, legalization, technical development, and new businesses ideas. And teams will be encouraged to interact and help each other to make a better future for cannabis.
And how will Paragon encourage that? Besides Paragon centers and putting like minded people together, did they announce anything else? How exactly will they promote cannabis?

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

Hello!

I'm not exactly sure what they are talking about there. Why would they need to design a website to release the code? It's called GitHub and it takes 5 minutes to upload everything. Unless he means that the code isn't completed, and if the code isn't completed, what are they selling right now?

This whole "we will release the code later, but don't wait to buy the token because the price goes up everyday" strategy doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Code can be a working prototype and not finished at the same time. I really don't understand what's the problem here? Seems perfectly simple to me.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Maybe they want to finish the audit first? Or other then that there's no reason to not showing the code (they're not working with a super secret algorithm)

I agree with people wanting to see the code. But on the flip side I don't see why people want to see it so badly? There have been tons of ICOs which have collected a ton of money with no product/platform whatsoever. I'm not saying this is the proper way to do it, but not having the code ready right now isnt the worst thing.

What if they are collecting money to hire devs to finalize the code?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

I agree with people wanting to see the code. But on the flip side I don't see why people want to see it so badly? There have been tons of ICOs which have collected a ton of money with no product/platform whatsoever. I'm not saying this is the proper way to do it, but not having the code ready right now isnt the worst thing.

i think good team behind this. thats why they already raised good amount in pre-ICO stage. can go either way in crypto. risk is always there so always go with your gut feeling. I think interesting project so i go for it

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

Marijuana industry could be worth $50 billion annually by 2026 Smiley Why dont we give this a try

The Cannabis Industry is not saturated and there is plenty of room for success. Sooner or later, there will be mass adaptation for medical Cannabis and now is the right time to be part of it.

With that big of a potential value Paragon & Growers Int have to offer something unique and irreplaceable though, otherwise the industry will create their own crypto to maximize profit.

Mass adoption is not a no Brainer, it takes a lot of political lobbying for that too happen. Most of the people see drugs as bad, and marihuana has been labeled as a gateway drug foreverrrrrr. It will take years to change people's opinion. Paragon could be a mayor key for this to take place

that's what I'm hoping for man.it's projects like these that will bring cannabis to mass market and change people's mind on it's use.
People are so ignorant. Many people believe the propaganda they learned from their government about how bad cannabis is.
I think there has to be a change!

dracolumina

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:04:45 PM

If that is the case, why wouldn't they say that? I'm sure there have been a ton of ICOs that have collected a ton of money with no platform or product, and how are those ICOs doing now? I could hazard a guess.

People want to see the code because that is the only proof that their company exists at all beyond a website and some online chats. 

Code can be a working prototype and not finished at the same time. I really don't understand what's the problem here? Seems perfectly simple to me.

Again, if that is the case, why wouldn't they just say that? The problem here is that they started by claiming that everything is done and audited and ready to go, then they said they are waiting for the audits, now they say they have to design an entire website just to release it. It makes no sense.

There is a distinct lack of transparency here and until they actually prove they can do what they say they can do, why should anyone spend their money?

I could say all day that I am going to disrupt the auto industry by using blockchain and you can buy in for 1$ a coin. Based on that alone, would you do it? Nope. I could write a really nice whitepaper with pictures and everything laying out my plan for how I plan to do it, I could say that I created an immutable ledger to track after market parts and ensure the best quality repair by making sure you get the best quality parts from plant to install. Would you buy in based on that alone? I should hope not, because those are just words and mean nothing. Until I prove that I have put more into this than a couple hours of writing and a website no one should even consider it. That's where the code comes in. It is the only thing that people are investing in and until you release it, everything is just pretty words.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

Why don't you just take money from Agriculture department?

What are you talking about ?

They have no link with any government.

even if they did, cannabis is still illegal at the federal level. you can't just use gov'n funds.

There are vegetable and fruit farmers who are standing ready to diversify into (medical) cannabis, but waiting for it to become legalized. If that happens the cannabis industry will probably also be able to benefit from agricultural government subsidies.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:44 PM

I think market plan, analyse, promotion is more important then the code for this project. Blockchain codes can be easily copied from other open source projects. The most important thing for an investor is understanding how this will be implemented in the current market
dracolumina

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

I think market plan, analyse, promotion is more important then the code for this project. Blockchain codes can be easily copied from other open source projects. The most important thing for an investor is understanding how this will be implemented in the current market

As far as what they have said, they have groundbreaking code. They would have to in order to deal with the HIPAA compliance issues, they literally can't copy and paste from another open source project. So, with that in mind, how important do you think their code is?

Seems pretty important to me.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

Paragon is what Cannabis needs, in order to succeed in the U.S legally. Cannabis is still illegal federally,  but if Paragon is successful,  and manages to branch out the Paragon space within other Cannabis legal states, then regulations could become more tame for everyone, due to the transparency of this startup and it's planned economy. Other countries could follow suit aswell, being the U.S has heavy influence upon the world.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

even if they did, cannabis is still illegal at the federal level. you can't just use gov'n funds.
This depends on the country.
Maybe Paragon can also help with speed up legalizing cannabis, every public attention will be helpful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kateheoa

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:49:01 PM

Paragon will buy real estate where they can set up their cannabis hacker spaces and begin the true work of developing and promoting a legal, above board, trustless cannabis economy – all based on the Paragon coin.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:51:45 PM

Maybe Paragon can also help with speed up legalizing cannabis, every public attention will be helpful.

Paragon can't actively work to make cannabis legal, they at most, will set an example in what can be done with cannabis, all the good it will do, so other countries start making changes and being easy on it, if Paragon is successful, then other will see that what they do works, and will ask paragon to be there too, or start their own projects.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

ya many people need to rethink about canabis industry. all they had learned r canabis is illegal. If this project can change their mind. this will be a good future
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: