Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for August 2018  (Read 45247 times)
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

Please name 1 ICO to buy for November that can be a gem later?

Let's discuss about pre-sale ico on November https://iico.me
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Best ico for november is Spectre. They already hit target for presale and doing great work. Telegram channel is very active and CEO of spectre is answered all questions one by one.
They are building a revolutionary platform on binary options and forex .

Is this a different coin from Spectrecoin? I will take a look at it.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

how about Latium ICO, i think this is best ico for november you can try Latium has John Mcafee for they Advisor so you can rate this

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
nelson208

Activity: 146

https://arker.io

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:13:55 AM

I think that the best ICO in November will be Arker, a project with a lot of potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Arker: The Online RPG that rewards you with cryptocurrency    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Listed on Waves DEX    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER / ANN / TELEGRAM
zeragame

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:21:52 AM

QUASAR - ZERA GAME
We provide ready product, which  you actually can try before buy Wink
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:38:25 AM

indaHash ico,the best ico not only for November but in quite some time.
Here's a reason why you should opt for indaHash:-
1. Has a team of 130 members.
2. The Co-founder and the CEO,Barbara is an experienced person and has worked on a similar project before ,but this is going to be the first time for her in the crypto industry.
3. Has a referral program as well for the ico and are willing to serve towards the community's needs.
4. They claim to have some 7 offices worldwide and they hope towards expanding their business.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:18:13 PM

Two great ICO in this November:

Liquid / Quoine's ICO ends Wednesday at 4 pm London and promises to unite decentralizing the world's largest exchanges .... it already has a partneship with Bitfinex and will be listed on HitBtc and Bitfinex and another 10 exchanges on December 1st .... .Do still little time!
for more info and registration here

https://liquid.plus/

The 2 ICO I suggest is the new Blockchain of Universa that will be released and listed on major exchanges in December
More information

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137898.0

https://www.universa.io/
SarahGoesCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:08:56 AM

My dad just sent the link for Valhalla Coin's ICO, normally he's just unknowingly forwarding scams but his survivalist roots pulled through this time- Its basically a privatized coast guard/Liam Neeson a la Taken for hire. When the zombie apocalypse comes, they swoop down in helicopters and whisk you away to safety... may also work for floods and earthquakes. 
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:41 AM

I'll say INS ecosystem, as you can see on my signature - I'm promoting this ICO that will start this month (November 27). You can read their ANN about their project and you will see that they have a great plan and what I can only say about this is that it will give everyone of us a hassle free purchases from the retailers and will give the consumers the power to give their comments/feedbacks. And one of the best ICO that you have missed (if you are reading this) is Electroneum - currently they're having issues with the wallet but in the next day I know that the value will rise up to the moon.
iamntyagi1*

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:15:56 AM

you can't predict an ICO to be future gem or not, you have to go through their whitepapers and find out yourself.
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

1. crypterium
2. Genesisvision
3. www.iico.me
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

If you're looking for guaranteed ROI, don't invest in an ICO that doesn't even have a product yet. Invest in companies with real value, a real product, and real profits, like Milkcoin. Milkcoin is an agricultural project based in Russia. They're doing an ICO because it's a lot easier getting crowdfunding that way. They want an injection of new capital to expand their business and grow their revenue, unlike most ICO's who still don't have anything. The coolest thing about Milkcoin is that they pay trimonthly and yearly dividends, so you can make an extra, passive income until the third year, which is when they'll buy back your coins at a 120% price. This is literally the only ICO with guaranteed profits. They may not be x100, but the risk is minimal and the ROI will be very good, I expect at least x10, not counting the dividends.

https://medium.com/@blockeye/unique-investment-perfect-opportunity-only-in-milkcoin-224eef512575

https://medium.com/@milkcoinico/interview-with-the-milkcoin-co-founder-georgiy-gradov-c3c21ddff4a5

Check my signature for the direct links to the announcement page

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

Many friend suggest sharpe capital to invest, is it worth to invest on that ico, i really noob at finance but want to put some of my fund in ico

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:25:42 PM

If you're looking for guaranteed ROI, don't invest in an ICO that doesn't even have a product yet. Invest in companies with real value, a real product, and real profits, like Milkcoin. Milkcoin is an agricultural project based in Russia. They're doing an ICO because it's a lot easier getting crowdfunding that way. They want an injection of new capital to expand their business and grow their revenue, unlike most ICO's who still don't have anything. The coolest thing about Milkcoin is that they pay trimonthly and yearly dividends, so you can make an extra, passive income until the third year, which is when they'll buy back your coins at a 120% price. This is literally the only ICO with guaranteed profits. They may not be x100, but the risk is minimal and the ROI will be very good, I expect at least x10, not counting the dividends.

https://medium.com/@blockeye/unique-investment-perfect-opportunity-only-in-milkcoin-224eef512575

https://medium.com/@milkcoinico/interview-with-the-milkcoin-co-founder-georgiy-gradov-c3c21ddff4a5

Wow! This is great!Honestly, at first, I am not so positive with the success of this project. But after knowing and reading this, I hope this speculation will happen. Now, I also consider investing on this coin. I realize that the project really has a better objective compared to the other projects.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Wow! This is great!Honestly, at first, I am not so positive with the success of this project. But after knowing and reading this, I hope this speculation will happen. Now, I also consider investing on this coin. I realize that the project really has a better objective compared to the other projects.

thanks, I believe so too. It's really unique in the sense that its basically just a regular, profitable business looking for more funds through an ICO, in one of the fastest growing markets of Russia

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:43:38 PM

thanks, I believe so too. It's really unique in the sense that its basically just a regular, profitable business looking for more funds through an ICO, in one of the fastest growing markets of Russia
I actually quite like the idea as well, which is why I've enrolled in their campaign. Hopefully there'll be more real world companies collecting backed up investments on the blockchain in the future.

If a few prove successful the blockchain could quickly snowball and end up eradicating the stock market with its ridiculous time lags and fees.

And it would also bring more attention to Bitcoin as a serious investment platform and currency.
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

i am also reviewing them all the time , but not sure they are 100% correct in their analysis or not , but for sure there are washing their hands in these ICOs storm .so do research by your self is great idea

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:49:21 PM

maybe you can choice guts. guts is ticketing platform. looks so good i hope can bright in the market and success ico
or utrust. utrust will be success and reach the softcaps now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:44:21 AM

I actually quite like the idea as well, which is why I've enrolled in their campaign. Hopefully there'll be more real world companies collecting backed up investments on the blockchain in the future.

If a few prove successful the blockchain could quickly snowball and end up eradicating the stock market with its ridiculous time lags and fees.

And it would also bring more attention to Bitcoin as a serious investment platform and currency.
Yes and above all, this project has a great cause. Aside from the guaranteed profit and ROI, if this become successful, it can help a lot to the community most especially the farmers. The product is also a necessity not just a luxury or wants. That's why this project deserves to be supported and worth investing for.
Cryptoxz

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:44:06 AM

One of the Best ICO's for november is CaNya.
Existing brand with very good portfolio. Join using this ref. 763AF : https://canya.io  , giving both of us 5% Bonus more.

Enjoy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: