Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21546 times)
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

Yes Bitcoin is really secure.. You can use safely and thy system is also safe and secure. you just save you wallet where you store your bitcoin. you can use blockchain wallet and bitaddress both are save and secure. you just safe you wallet secure information.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

The core and design of bitcoin is secure enough just imagine it is going to take the whole Internet to shutdown and brute force attack on networks which is extremely very hard to execute. It is how human would use bitcoin that makes it vulnerable.

sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

bitcoin security depends on the type of wallet u use and step 2 verification u should use compulsory to prevent hacking
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Yes bitcoin is secure but it depends on what wallet you use and it depends on you because there are many wallets or sites that are scams and they will try to get your bitcoin so you need to pick the right wallet for the amount of your bitcoin, and most of all bitcoin transaction is safe and anonymous and you will feel secure when you use it but you just need to be careful to make it more secure.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

bitcoin security depends on the type of wallet u use and step 2 verification u should use compulsory to prevent hacking

Yeah we need to make sure the safiest of our wallet so that no one can hack our account, there are a lot of hackers that can easily hack other account so we need to be careful everytime to avoid those hackers.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

I think bitcoin is security depends on the wallet address ypur using, if it has low security features then it will be easily hack but if you have and high security wallet address that is very hard to hack and has many features then you can say that your bitcoin is safe.
rubyross

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

I actually dont know for sure but as long as it is done online then it is not secure. I just hope it is really secure
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
You don’t need to worry because Bitcoins are secured using a combination of cryptography and economics. You have to solve a difficult cryptographic puzzle and this means very powerful computers are needed to do Bitcoin mining. These computers are very expensive to buy which at the same time makes them very secure.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

Yes bitcoin is secure because it is running on blockchain technology. hacking of bitcoin is very very difficult or impossible task because algorithm language is very complex. so we can say that bitcoin is secure  currency in the world. no one can hack your crypto without knowing your password or private key.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Even if the bitcoin blockchain was hacked the developers of bitcoin will make a patch for the hack and fork the coin. Secondly, if there was some vulnerability in the blockchain then it would had been hacked by now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

I think it's safe if there is a loss that happens because of our negligence and hopefully be a tool of transactions in the future without any unsafe words
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

It always depends on you if how you use your bitcoin and I think bitcoin's wallet is already secured and avoid already hackers of its stealing money in the wallet. Hopefully bitcoin is continue the secureness of their wallet and I think even many users wants to create a new wallet it will be more secured. Always double check where or who will you transact with.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Bitcoin is a safe place to invest, and investors' money is well kept, and there are plenty of wealthy Bitcoin builders, so we do not have to worry about it happening. Fraud or risk of loss, Bitcoin only dangerous when an investor does not have enough knowledge but still engaged in buying and selling.

Honestly there is no such thing as safe place to invest.  Every investment have its risk so we can say there is no absolute safety in it.  Though with regards to Bitcoin network, it is secure with lots of nodes to confirm the validity of the transaction and huge hashes to maintain the security of the chain.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jakech2211

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Bitcoin is the new trend in cryptocurrency. Simply, bitcoin is secured because its users value its anonymity. No person will ever give its information to anyone. Also, with the best blockchain technology ever used, everyone is secured and no hackers will ever use it. Keep investing so that you will receive a higher yield later.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

I think it's safe if there is a loss that happens because of our negligence and hopefully be a tool of transactions in the future without any unsafe words
I do not think that bitcoin is safe. When I choose to invest in bitcoin is because its profit is too great. a high profit market, the risk of it is high. I think so.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Bitcoin is secure it is not the bitcoins which are hacked it is the ICOs which are attacked to steal all the bitcoin of the investors and the company. To my knowledge, it is not that easy to hack the blockchain easily so hackers always target the ICOs from where they can steal their money. If we are just talking about bitcoin itself then bitcoin cannot be hacked. ANd it also the wallets that get hacked from where all the bitcoins are stolen.
rakibul1364

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes bitcoin is really secure .. but  Bitcoin security depends on ourselves,
So we must always be vigilant in keeping our account so hackers do not steal it,
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
You don't have to worry that bitcoin will be compromised by hackers. You just keep your wallet secret and the hacker won't be able to steal your bitcoins. Bitcoin prices are volatile, so investing in bitcoins is risky and you need to be careful.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

There is no perfect system, what is made always can be hacked, many stories that people lose bitcoin when they use paper wallet, this is an irony because although safe but we have to pay attention to other factors.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

As far as i know Bitcoin is really secure. Thanks to its proof of work and proof of stake consensus mechanism. these consensus secure the bitcoin blockchain from issues like double spending and attacks like 51%. As long as you are not sharing your private keys with anyone Bitcoin is really secure. 
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: