Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:57:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81106 times)
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

Kucoin only kills the rpx.
cryptokancha

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:41 PM

Kucoin is heading against nature's rule - Try to unnecessarily tie up someone and he / she will never come back once left.
atm we have no choice but kucoin exchange to trade and store RPX as even withdrawal has not been activated.
They must be thinking that if allowed, their daily volume go back to previous level.
Once detailed profit sharing calculation done, no one would like to store KCS.
The whole situation is killing the value of KCS, KCS exchange and RPX too. too very short sighted operators.
But as soon as RPX is tradable in another exchange, i don't think anyone will stick with KCS exchange.
R.Hasan

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

What’s the total supply of RPX?
CryptoFoolio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

According to coinmarketcap the total RPX-supply is 1,358,371,250 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/red-pulse/) with a circulating supply of 543,348,500 RPX.

Why is it a bad thing that only Kucoin offers to list RPX? IMHO RPX and Kucoin have something planned, they wouldn't just let an opportunity like this go unused because it could be very beneficial for KCS, the exchange and also RPX.

So fingers crossed to be amazed in the very near future  Wink

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

Circulating Supply
543,348,500 RPX
Total Supply
1,358,371,250 RPX

So 2/3 of tokens in devs?  Shocked
I think price will fallen soon. Normal  distribution 80/20 %... (20% in devs)
Savik

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

RPX price will go up and down in the short term, but over the long term I really believe this will go up. Way way up. Being the first ICO from NEO there is no way they will let this flop.

samrajyacoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Circulating Supply
543,348,500 RPX
Total Supply
1,358,371,250 RPX

So 2/3 of tokens in devs?  Shocked
I think price will fallen soon. Normal  distribution 80/20 %... (20% in devs)

40% - Crowdsale
40% - Distributed in course of time to hodlers and content creators
15% - Company shareholders
5% - Company Employees

Such an awesome project.
At press time, market cap @ only 26,086,705.00
Immense growth potential.

In detail: https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/76yjht/red_pulse_the_project_with_one_the_highest_rois/
93% upvoted with 4.7K views.
As per the roadmap, RPX to the moon is inevitable IMO.
cryptokancha

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

rpx INDEED supported kucoin exchange to help them grow but results so far are not even satisfactory. instead it adversely effected the rates of rpx not letting it grow. but no one in this world can die with another. so i think after the hardfork they must have plan already to immediately list in another exchange. then to the moooooonnnnn  Grin Grin Grin amen!
cdb1690

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

Kucoin is heading against nature's rule - Try to unnecessarily tie up someone and he / she will never come back once left.
atm we have no choice but kucoin exchange to trade and store RPX as even withdrawal has not been activated.
They must be thinking that if allowed, their daily volume go back to previous level.
The whole situation is killing the value of KCS, KCS exchange and RPX too. too very short sighted operators.
But as soon as RPX is tradable in another exchange, i don't think anyone will stick with KCS exchange.

This is the very first NEP-5 token out there. Each and every exchange have to figure out how to process deposits and how to process withdrawals. Keep in mind that NEO's tokens withdrawals are different than NEO or GAS withdrawals. I think Kucoin as new kid on the block saw the chance to be first in something and thus differentiate themselves among competition. So they rushed things and allowed deposits and trading before they figure out how to do withdrawals.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokancha

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

This is the very first NEP-5 token out there. Each and every exchange have to figure out how to process deposits and how to process withdrawals. Keep in mind that NEO's tokens withdrawals are different than NEO or GAS withdrawals. I think Kucoin as new kid on the block saw the chance to be first in something and thus differentiate themselves among competition. So they rushed things and allowed deposits and trading before they figure out how to do withdrawals.
I respect that you are a full member in BT. but what i understand from your writing is that they were unprepared but started the operations while we are trusting them with our real money. that was supposed to be my choice whether or not to transfer my money to exchange after knowing the pros & cons. but here i see we are not supposed to have our choices.
cdb1690

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

I respect that you are a full member in BT. but what i understand from your writing is that they were unprepared but started the operations while we are trusting them with our real money. that was supposed to be my choice whether or not to transfer my money to exchange after knowing the pros & cons. but here i see we are not supposed to have our choices.

You're right, it's a mess. To be honest I'm not entirely sure why Kucoin enabled trading before figuring out how to deal with withdrawals. Rushing things in order to beat the competition is nothing more than a educated guess. I don't even know (and haven't been able to find the explanation of) why it's so hard to do withdrawals and whether this is a wallet issue, smart contract issue, exchange backend issue or all of those.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samrajyacoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

You're right, it's a mess. To be honest I'm not entirely sure why Kucoin enabled trading before figuring out how to deal with withdrawals. Rushing things in order to beat the competition is nothing more than a educated guess. I don't even know (and haven't been able to find the explanation of) why it's so hard to do withdrawals and whether this is a wallet issue, smart contract issue, exchange backend issue or all of those.
And during all these, the ones losing the most are the real supporters who prepared for months to participate in ICO with the maximum cap of just $1000. Not all of them are well versed with all the scenarios and outcomes to prepare strategic moves. They are and will be intimidated to sell off their RPX by the expert and strong ones.
Folks, one should not get carried away with the artificially designed current flow.
RPX final way is to the moon. Just the matter of time folks... just the matter of time... that too not long enough.
HODL HODL HODL!!!
cdb1690

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

This all has one important caveat though. It is messy and complicated because it's supposed to be messy and complicated. You're investing into startup company utilizing financial infrastructure that is still in its early stages of development. There are number of foreseeable and unforeseeable complications that might arise during the whole process. And your profit and loss will most likely depend on how you respond to those complications. There's no way around. I mean, if you want safe investment and smooth investing experience, you have to go for try-and-tested low-risk-low-profit investment vehicles such as bonds.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

bitcoin grew, all alts were dropped again, it's time to buy 4.5 cents more Red Pulse, 7-9 november will be three conferences, the price should grow x3 or more. Do not miss the opportunity.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:06:16 PM

Hello,

Which wallet we can use to withdraw redpulse from kucoin. ?

There is a NEO wallet that was modified for use in the RPX ICO. This wallet was used to send NEO and receive RPX from the ICO.
I don't know it will accept RPX from an exchange but if you want to test it you can get it here..(don't blame me if you lose your RPX).
https://coin.red-pulse.com/neo-gui-guide/

Rpx is an asset and if you use neo-gui (rpx version) you can send and receive red pulse tokens easily. It was a little bit complicated to send Neo for the ico bcause you have to invoke the contract.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

bitcoin grew, all alts were dropped again, it's time to buy 4.5 cents more Red Pulse, 7-9 november will be three conferences, the price should grow x3 or more. Do not miss the opportunity.

+1 exciting days ahead  Smiley
clif_high

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:13:01 PM

+1 exciting days ahead  Smiley

Yeah, while BTC is mooning even best alts become cheaper. I personally think that BTC is pumping now with unlimited tether alt by big exchanges. Of course the 2x fork has also some effect on demand but for me is a rather exchanges alibi to pump it.
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

I don't think the price has dropped below ICO price yet has it?  Hopefully we should be able to hold on above ICO price.  Would like to see another exchange listed soon.  I don't think BTC will carry on mooning until the fork, we're likely to have a pullback and thats when alts should be able to have a little fun.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:22:40 AM

I don't think the price has dropped below ICO price yet has it?  Hopefully we should be able to hold on above ICO price.  Would like to see another exchange listed soon.  I don't think BTC will carry on mooning until the fork, we're likely to have a pullback and thats when alts should be able to have a little fun.

Yeah the ICO price was 0.035 $, even now it's a bit above did not break it.
nikolya1989

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

Yeah the ICO price was 0.035 $, even now it's a bit above did not break it.

No, ICO price was 0.028 $. And I think that we will see the price below ICO price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: