Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81106 times)
dasholator

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:51:16 AM

when can we see RPX on binance?

What sence in Binance? Binance dumping tokens prices. Bittrex better.

binance is on the way to be amogst the top exchanges, i never seen any coin getting price dump at binance.

While I agree, Binance is one of the top exchanges, people don't like the amount of bot manipulation on their exchange.  There was a sizable contingent of chainlink owners that tried to boycott this so they pulled a large amount of volume from Binance and it did drop the price a good amount.

Binance isn't dumping token prices though, the large majority of altcoins are dumping no matter what exchange you're on.

well binance is a good exchange especially for RPX but real volume and growth would come with Polo or bittrex

Stay away from Polo. The horror stories I hear daily would steer anyone away. Their customer support is horrendous and unless you want funds locked up in limbo - just dont.
very true: stay away from Poloniex. They suddenly de-list good coins and disable withdrawals. I used this exchange before, but now there are enough alternatives.
memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:51:36 AM

I'm really wondering how Red Pulse and the others ALTs react if Bitcoin is consolidating before the fork as I see 7500 as a barrier, although we have been above this level a little bit.

Let's see

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

I'm really wondering how Red Pulse and the others ALTs react if Bitcoin is consolidating before the fork as I see 7500 as a barrier, although we have been above this level a little bit.

Let's see
I'm also watching the actual situation closely, the rest of November will be very interesting, I think we will see some waves until the fork, and then many BTC-billions will flow back to the alts.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:49:52 PM

Do you know any official announsements from Kucoin about impossibility of withdrawal RPX? Thank you for any link.
Vashyron

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

I think the value of Red Pulse will go up once it's listed on other exchanges besides kucoin. They should have went the Power Ledger route like how they listed on Binance and Cryptopia quickly.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:18:34 PM

This thread is extremely quiet. Everybody hopes that all the meetups in November will give birth to some news / development / partnerships. Me too off course. Still think that it would give Kucoin a special position if this would happen while Kucoin is the only tradingplatform for RPX...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
lowtempo

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

My Tokens are being held hostage in Kucoin.... Im not sure if I should just sell and pickup some something else...
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:59 AM

My Tokens are being held hostage in Kucoin.... Im not sure if I should just sell and pickup some something else...

I think some others are having problems with the witdrawal of RPX from Kucoin, it's a bit odd that it's only RPX that has this problem. It could be an exchange wallet problem and maybe posting on the RPX twitter or send them an email, rpx@red-pulse.com, or contact them on Slack might get things moving.
If you just want to withdraw your RPX for security resons then here should be no problem holding them on Kucoin, it's safe enough.

cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

Do you know any official announsements from Kucoin about impossibility of withdrawal RPX? Thank you for any link.

According to the latest statements on Red Pulse Slack Channel, Kucoin has only received the working wallet from NEO DEV team last weekend and is now working on implementing it and thus enabling RPX withdrawals. In other words, it wasn't fully Kucoin's fault as until last weekend there was no wallet that could be used to process withdrawals. That said, it's also clear that Kucoin has rushed things by allowing deposits and trading at a time, when it was not possible to process withdrawals.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptobankrup7cy

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

According to the latest statements on Red Pulse Slack Channel, Kucoin has only received the working wallet from NEO DEV team last weekend and is now working on implementing it and thus enabling RPX withdrawals. In other words, it wasn't fully Kucoin's fault as until last weekend there was no wallet that could be used to process withdrawals. That said, it's also clear that Kucoin has rushed things by allowing deposits and trading at a time, when it was not possible to process withdrawals.
So is it possible now?
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:10:39 PM

Such problems occurred here show only one thing: it's a very early phase of developement of ICOs on NEO. Maybe the RPX came even a bit too early to the market. Besides all of these difficulties the token is a perfect choice for long for me. The other one, also in early phase, is IOTA but their development horizon is much longer and more risky.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:10:08 AM

So if Kucoin now has the full working wallet from RPX everyone should be able to withdraw there RPX, or is it not operational yet, although I think it would be just as safe to hold them on Kucoin as it would be in your desktop wallet.
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

So if Kucoin now has the full working wallet from RPX everyone should be able to withdraw there RPX, or is it not operational yet, although I think it would be just as safe to hold them on Kucoin as it would be in your desktop wallet.

Storing coins on exchange is never safe but the risk is acceptable, I would rephrase that.

Oh, and I would like to see a new pair RPX/KCS - in similar fashion as Binance did with BNB. It gives more liquidity and it's easier to pump the token : )
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

Kucoin has to integrate that working wallet into their own exchange back end and I don't know how long that might take. As far as I know they are still implementing it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

Kucoin - Change login email.

Does anyone know how to change the login email address in Kucoin. I can't find anything on the web site that lets you do this.
Has anyone manage to get there login email address changed, and if you did how did you do it ?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:53:38 PM

Does anyone know how to change the login email address in Kucoin. I can't find anything on the web site that lets you do this.
Has anyone manage to get there login email address changed, and if you did how did you do it ?

I suggest you ask that in the telegram-chat, for example ask @kc_kent (Kent Li - Kucoin - Operation Director) in https://t.me/joinchat/FMqUpg1_vED9MSDJPPcFkg

Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

I suggest you ask that in the telegram-chat, for example ask @kc_kent (Kent Li - Kucoin - Operation Director) in https://t.me/joinchat/FMqUpg1_vED9MSDJPPcFkg

Thanks, but the link did not work it comes up with error "The address wasn't understood". I did have a look at joining Telegram but it wants my phone number and that is not going to happen, I'll put up with my unreliable Yahoo address for now.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:22:01 AM

Thanks, but the link did not work it comes up with error "The address wasn't understood". I did have a look at joining Telegram but it wants my phone number and that is not going to happen, I'll put up with my unreliable Yahoo address for now.

I was under the assumption that you already had Telegram...But the team is known to be very responsive, unlike some other exchanges where you pray nothing goes wrong  Undecided

Apart from all that, with the Fork not happening, it would be an ideal moment for the Red Pulse team to make an important announcement or bring development news.

memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:08 AM

Were there any recent news from Red Pulse guys? Didn't see anything, just from Kucoin that they're still working on the withdrawal function. Hope there will be additional exchanges soon and price will come up again, although I will hodl longer.

Keentje

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

Were there any recent news from Red Pulse guys? Didn't see anything, just from Kucoin that they're still working on the withdrawal function. Hope there will be additional exchanges soon and price will come up again, although I will hodl longer.

Yeah they tweeted 2 days a go: "We've been touring Asia and giving talks the past few weeks, and will have some announcements coming up soon."

In the slack they announced it was not exchange related, but a medium size (definitely bigger than kucoin) will follow shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: