Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
john1962

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:37:17 AM by john1962

It is unfortunate that many small ideas are here in this forum.
I call it small ideas because it really is, in front of a large project with thousands of investors.
Anyone who does not know Ryan can be judged by everything. The ready-made provisions are easy and free and do not cost anything. Anyone who can sit in front of the computer and write anything. It's the Internet world: everything becomes easy.
But the reality is: I worked with Ryan, with his company staff, and they found them very professional, respectful of time, respect the business agenda, do everything professionally, making Rayan one of the most successful companies in the region. This information is fully confirmed. Not a lie and nothing else.
I do not praise this person, and I do not describe it as big things, but the truth is, we actually laugh at those people who describe Ryan as fraudulent and that the project is a trick and other ... These accusations are funny for several reasons including:
1 - Ryan used his real name, and used all his personal data and the same for other partners, also everything was clear in his letters, is a person who does not lie in my opinion, stated that he will abandon his company and actually gave up. He said many things and they are all real.
2 - When we accuse a person of any accusation, at least to be objective with ourselves first, all the talk that is said here caused by the lack of communication on the Twitter page only. It is a simple reason that does not give the right to accuse people of serious charges. Everyone must weigh their words before writing. It's true that we write aliases, but be careful.
These people when they thought about setting up this project, well thought before entering it. Make plans and appreciate all the risks, think about their reputation, consider the possibilities of success, and certainly they also thought of such people who write here with a strong desire to destroy everything. Definitely wacky in everything.
Some people think they can end the project by continuing to attack it, and this is never possible. It's not that easy. This is a big project that will explode a lot of things in the field of film production. Hundreds of people will become wealthy because of this project.
The people who attack the project attack their enemies first, they expose themselves, because in the torment of the soul when they rush and sold the loss, they must accept the loss first, and second: they have to leave the project goes and time is telling us that we are wrong or right. The rush to sell your currencies is not necessarily the end of the world. This does not necessarily mean that we have to follow you. Your personal decisions have nothing to do with us, and nothing to do with the project.
Some silly ideas here actually: how do we ask Ryan's wife to tell us the new one ?? Is this really an act of a reasonable person ?? ... How can it be reasonable to publish some people here the same words many times .. Is this normal behavior ??
I think the project staff were very clear in the roadmap, they set the first chapter of 2018 for the beginning of everything. Lack of communication is not a big thing. Because Ryan said that there will be no continuity until there is something tangible that can be given to people. I think his words were clear and can be understood by anyone. He asked us some time and for the moment remained within the promises he made.
My personal opinion is very simple in this case: when we bought Flik, we did not want to make a quick profit. The aim was not to abandon the project. The real investor is the one who decides seriously when entering the project that he is loyal to him until he gives results. That's why I'm not worried about all the talk that's being published here, because it's clear that it's not from professionals. Much of the talk here seems to be made by inexperienced, grounded people who do not really know what is going on and do not appreciate well that this project will be too big. Frankly, I say: his observation is a serious analysis, attacking the project is done by people whose view is very superficial. They want to achieve everything in day and night. I apologize for my words but the truth.
It is not a game, because I actually see that some people here have simplified it and made it like a game. This is an investment project that will have a reason to change mindsets and launch something new.
The real investor is the one who bears his decisions and supports his investment. The investor knows how and why he entered the project.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:54:19 AM by 007Chumlee

I call it small ideas because it really is, in front of a large project with thousands of investors.
Anyone who does not know Ryan can be judged by everything. The ready-made provisions are easy and free and do not cost anything. Anyone who can sit in front of the computer and write anything. It's the Internet world: everything becomes easy.
But the reality is: I worked with Ryan, with his company staff, and they found them very professional, respectful of time, respect the business agenda, do everything professionally, making Rayan one of the most successful companies in the region. This information is fully confirmed. Not a lie and nothing else.
I do not praise this person, and I do not describe it as big things, but the truth is, we actually laugh at those people who describe Ryan as fraudulent and that the project is a trick and other ... These accusations are funny for several reasons including:
1 - Ryan used his real name, and used all his personal data and the same for other partners, also everything was clear in his letters, is a person who does not lie in my opinion, stated that he will abandon his company and actually gave up. He said many things and they are all real.
2 - When we accuse a person of any accusation, at least to be objective with ourselves first, all the talk that is said here caused by the lack of communication on the Twitter page only. It is a simple reason that does not give the right to accuse people of serious charges. Everyone must weigh their words before writing. It's true that we write aliases, but be careful.
These people when they thought about setting up this project, well thought before entering it. Make plans and appreciate all the risks, think about their reputation, consider the possibilities of success, and certainly they also thought of such people who write here with a strong desire to destroy everything. Definitely wacky in everything.
Some people think they can end the project by continuing to attack it, and this is never possible. It's not that easy. This is a big project that will explode a lot of things in the field of film production. Hundreds of people will become wealthy because of this project.
The people who attack the project attack their enemies first, they expose themselves, because in the torment of the soul when they rush and sold the loss, they must accept the loss first, and second: they have to leave the project goes and time is telling us that we are wrong or right. The rush to sell your currencies is not necessarily the end of the world. This does not necessarily mean that we have to follow you. Your personal decisions have nothing to do with us, and nothing to do with the project.
Some silly ideas here actually: how do we ask Ryan's wife to tell us the new one ?? Is this really an act of a reasonable person ?? ... How can it be reasonable to publish some people here the same words many times .. Is this normal behavior ??
I think the project staff were very clear in the roadmap, they set the first chapter of 2018 for the beginning of everything. Lack of communication is not a big thing. Because Ryan said that there will be no continuity until there is something tangible that can be given to people. I think his words were clear and can be understood by anyone. He asked us some time and for the moment remained within the promises he made.
My personal opinion is very simple in this case: when we bought Flik, we did not want to make a quick profit. The aim was not to abandon the project. The real investor is the one who decides seriously when entering the project that he is loyal to him until he gives results. That's why I'm not worried about all the talk that's being published here, because it's clear that it's not from professionals. Much of the talk here seems to be made by inexperienced, grounded people who do not really know what is going on and do not appreciate well that this project will be too big. Frankly, I say: his observation is a serious analysis, attacking the project is done by people whose view is very superficial. They want to achieve everything in day and night. I apologize for my words but the truth.
It is not a game, because I actually see that some people here have simplified it and made it like a game. This is an investment project that will have a reason to change mindsets and launch something new.
The real investor is the one who bears his decisions and supports his investment. The investor knows how and why he entered the project.

Dear John ,

If you say that  their company is " very professional, respectful of time, respect the business agenda, do everything professionally, making Ryan one of the most successful companies in the region" ..
Why do they not behave like that with people who are involved in this project ? If someone ask question , at least be gentleman and answer question . I am into business , and I answer all questions .. the most stupid ones too... and always start with.. "Thank you for your question and interest".. like that
Ryan was excited when pump was going on and very "respectful" when collecting money and was "very nice communicating".. .. now he disappeared and is very disrespectful. Why is that ?

So ,you think this is a great project? .. and you are his friend?.. Why don`t he convince others that this is ( or will be) a great project..?

Give me one reason why  don`t they communicate with investors and community?.. and how is that lack of communication good for business ?
They behave like Flik investors are their enemies . It will be difficult to gain trust after this.
Another stupid thing to say is that Ryan and Rapper guy are net worth more than 50 mill...$...  .. Rapper guy is worth 50 mil $ .. and how much is Ryan...?
I have impression that Ryan is puffed up .. not very clever guy.. sorry... but prove me wrong !
john1962

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

But the reality is

Dear John ,

If you say that  their company is " very professional, respectful of time, respect the business agenda, do everything professionally, making Ryan one of the most successful companies in the region" ..
Why do they not behave like that with people who are involved in this project ? If someone ask question , at least be gentleman and answer question . I am into business , and I answer all questions .. the most stupid ones too... and always start with.. "Thank you for your question and interest".. like that
Ryan was excited when pump was going on and very "respectful" when collecting money and was "very nice communicating".. .. now he disappeared and is very disrespectful. Why is that ?

So ,you think this is a great project? .. and you are his friend?.. Why don`t he convince others that this is ( or will be) a great project..?

Give me one reason why  don`t they communicate with investors and community?.. and how is that lack of communication good for business ?
They behave like Flik investors are their enemies . It will be difficult to gain trust after this.
Another stupid thing to say is that Ryan and Rapper guy are net worth more than 50 mill...$...  .. Rapper guy is worth 50 mil $ .. and how much is Ryan...?
I have impression that Ryan is puffed up .. not very cleaver guy.. sorry... but prove me wrong !
As I said earlier a lot of surface talk is available here in this forum.
Also I can easily note that the prejudices are also available for free.
I did not say that I was his friend. I did not say anything of this. I had written about a month ago that I worked with him before.
I certainly worked with dozens of other people. It is unfortunate that my words are interpreted in a direction other than what I meant.
I am not the only one who says that he is a successful person and that he has already established a successful thank you and an excellent photography site, everyone who worked with him says the same thing, the evidence is available: in the race no one can be filmed in that place because it is required throughout the year.
You certainly do not know Ryan's value in the market, I mean market value. Your words indicate your complete ignorance in this field, I will not answer your question, but look until you know. Please look carefully.
The issue of non-communication I think the founder of the project mentioned the reason, so there is no need to refine it a thousand times.
Yes, I still believe it's a good project, I say it and I'm going to finish my 50s after three months, I'm not a child or a teenager to say anything. I take full responsibility for my words. I know well what to say, and I do not praise anyone, I say what I know. And I do not care if you liked it or not. Because my words are directed to those who are looking for a distance to this project.
My words are not directed to convince anyone, because life has taught me that every person has his convictions in life, and you do not have to believe my words .. It will not be very simple, the time is who will answer you. And I tell you something else: there's really a lot of work in the dark. This is not a lie. I have my own sources that there are a lot of people working on this project.
john1962

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

john1962  (Newbie, 9 post only) is another cheerleader. The same bullshit writes on the telegram.

Are you serious ? - "I worked with Ryan, with his company staff..... This information is fully confirmed"   Ahahaha....  I work with Donald Trump Cheesy Yeah...All members of the telegram work with Rayen, and they all write the same bullshits. If the project was alive, we should have a lot of news from the Flik team. This project failed.  Many projects ended in the same way... .. quietly ...without messages ... with a complete lack of transparency.

Good luck.
What is the story of the new member ?
You're at first what you ? You are not a new member..... Wink
Really trivial matter.
Yes, I worked with him and dozens of other people. Is this a problem Huh
First: I do not follow Telegram and I have no account there.
Second, I support a project in which I invested, at least my goal is clear
You are what your goal ??
What is your goal here? What is the purpose of your speech? Do not tell me that you love good people because this is an old story.
You control a large project by failure? Do not know who is the real failure in life?
The real failure in life is the person who governs the work of people by failure, the real failure is who knows nothing about the things that I call big things.
This is the real failure.
In Flik, they are working. They do not need anything, because they will.
john1962

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

As usual, you do not have a new word, we are here, we know that you will repeat the same words forever ...
It is unfortunate that you analyze speech in a completely wrong way. I can not go down to your level.
It's frankness: I noticed that most investors refuse to engage in this trivial discussion. Because when you discuss someone who repeats the same thing, it's like discussing a wall, or a rock.
I asked you a question and I know you will not answer: What is your real goal behind everything you say ??
I challenge you to answer this question. Because I know that you will never answer him.

People who lost their money just like you are quick to sell. Wait while Flick is added to other trading platforms and you will see the difference.
It's very simple: good news will be very soon.
I wish you success in your black thoughts.
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Wait while Flick is added to other trading platforms and you will see the difference.
It seems that there are no more arguments ... Waited half a year, maybe another year? Deception thrives like everywhere else ...
007Chumlee

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Now is everything clear...
We can not understand how big  Flik project is..
And to ask questions is just foolish , because Flik project is above us.. ordinary people..
Just beyond our imagination ! Roll Eyes Grin
drangtop

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

NEWS

http://www.theflik.io/blog/progress-report-product-update
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

good news  Cool  Cool flik to the moooonnnn
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

Nice, I’ve sat back watching guys worrying that the project was dead, as it kept the price low Smiley

But it was pretty obvious if you looked at the Token holder list that large hodlers, including Flik weren’t selling at all over the last few months, even in the recent dip. Clearly the whales think this will be worth much much more.
007Chumlee

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

Nice, I’ve sat back watching guys worrying that the project was dead, as it kept the price low Smiley

But it was pretty obvious if you looked at the Token holder list that large hodlers, including Flik weren’t selling at all over the last few months, even in the recent dip. Clearly the whales think this will be worth much much more.

Of course that no one was selling , cause no one was buying ...
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:23:06 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 04:43:42 PM by kpitti
Merited by DroidR17A (2)

THE  PROJECT  IS  STILL  ALIVE !

★  Flik go up in value ★  

http://www.theflik.io/blog/progress-report-product-update

Telegram group link: https://t.me/FLiKio

----------

$     Two additional exchanges = Binance , Yobit . . . or Bittrex ?      $

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Of course that no one was selling , cause no one was buying ...

There is less than 1 million Flik for sale at any price on the exchanges at the moment  Smiley

There have also been no large sell orders sitting at near market price these last few months. I would have bought 4-5X my current amount at those prices if there were.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

Glad to see that the team is making progress. Perhaps the detractors spewing hate on Flik will STFU now. Doubt it, but we can hope  Cheesy
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Finally, some good news.  Shocked Thanks Ryan.  It is necessary to write new messages more frequently. I now believe the project will be successful.  Wink
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Good news comes finally
I was sure that this project would be very important in 2018
Waiting for other trading platforms ... the price will be very impressive too
thank you all
007Chumlee

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

That is nice.. Smiley
Now , keep entertaining  people with daily news..otherwise ... people will again start to think that project is dead and scam..
john1962

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:33:26 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:48:37 PM by john1962

As I expected, just like many people, the project is fine and moving forward ... a project like this is impossible to die, it will change people's lives for the better.
I wrote two days ago and I said that the good news will come soon, I also said that work is progressing. Some people laughed at me here, some people here accused me of trivial things.
Adding flik to the two trading platforms will make the price crazy, personally I hope to be the platform of BITTREX.
In my opinion, the platform will be launched at the exact time and I think the price will be very good starting from the 15th of next February. After that date, great challenges will arise, and the staff will have done a great deal of work.
It is not surprising that some important people join the staff. It is a very normal behavior, because this project will quickly grow forward. So I've heard that gnat and personally I think it's true.
Thanks Ryan. Thanks to the staff for the effort. Thanks to all.
Without exaggeration, Flik will be one of the most successful projects of the year.
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

The value Flik coin will double in the following days. The proper way to assess the new purchase opportunity is to look at the price on Coinexchange.io . It is still very low.

With new exchanges it will be great . The value of the coin will to makes a great jump in price. I expect 300-400% increase.
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

The value Flik coin will double in the following days. The proper way to assess the new purchase opportunity is to look at the price on Coinexchange.io . It is still very low.

With new exchanges it will be great . The value of the coin will to makes a great jump in price. I expect 300-400% increase.

Oh my god... I have to be honest with you: I am shocked....No one believed that the Flik would be the success. Now, however, a new situation has arise. Thank you for the good news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: