Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
DOL006

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

BECAUSE FLIK IS JUST PUMP AND DUMB COIN U NOOOOOB LOL I MADE ON THIS SHIT THOUSANDS BTCs
LOOOOOOL u can say all want u want, but every really good investor like me and my whale group from Binance know, that Flik is super huge fake coin of the year 2018!!! u have no proffs of existing Flik team etc.. just words from your dirty mouth u motherfucker..... Flik has just website with few words about and few, really really little bit of updates.... since that time is Felton on Bahama with your BTCs, just like he did with his stolen BTCs from Cloud Mining fake company ...  U will be all pooooor and crying lol!!! Cheesy Cheesy
16 days to platform release? Cheesy Cheesy  lol
not even beta is out...lol
price of token in 1.4 to future will be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC u losers
FLIK SCAM
FLIK SCAM
DUMP
DUMP

You Once Invited me in Your Fuck'n so called whale Group You MORON! it was a "Sardines Group" most of your group member r poor beggar & noobs who sold their tokens bc they are expecting that when they did purchase Flik token they r expexting a return in 3 days or even in 1 week! so your small life saving was fucked up by your own and not by FLIK you Baboon! flik brought smart investors good returnts when it pumps to 6k and you intentionally sabotage it via tweeting it was a scam and that stupid Wolf of Poloniex and another moron like Rudy Merz spread FUD and false accusation! Fucking Poor Hypocrite who no longer have his money and cannot invest! Moron get a fucking life..

Hahaaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣 he made thousands of btc on flik. That's impossible you stupid f***. Like i said again open fucking public ledger. Everybody can see how a big lie you are and then you are saying to other People they are 😂😂😂. Please where is you're proof ? We have facts and proof but you and you're " group of mental patients" have 0 facts or proof.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinz747

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

BECAUSE FLIK IS JUST PUMP AND DUMB COIN U NOOOOOB LOL I MADE ON THIS SHIT THOUSANDS BTCs
LOOOOOOL u can say all want u want, but every really good investor like me and my whale group from Binance know, that Flik is super huge fake coin of the year 2018!!! u have no proffs of existing Flik team etc.. just words from your dirty mouth u motherfucker..... Flik has just website with few words about and few, really really little bit of updates.... since that time is Felton on Bahama with your BTCs, just like he did with his stolen BTCs from Cloud Mining fake company ...  U will be all pooooor and crying lol!!! Cheesy Cheesy
16 days to platform release? Cheesy Cheesy  lol
not even beta is out...lol
price of token in 1.4 to future will be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC u losers
FLIK SCAM
FLIK SCAM
DUMP
DUMP

You Once Invited me in Your Fuck'n so called whale Group You MORON! it was a "Sardines Group" most of your group member r poor beggar & noobs who sold their tokens bc they are expecting that when they did purchase Flik token they r expexting a return in 3 days or even in 1 week! so your small life saving was fucked up by your own and not by FLIK you Baboon! flik brought smart investors good returnts when it pumps to 6k and you intentionally sabotage it via tweeting it was a scam and that stupid Wolf of Poloniex and another moron like Rudy Merz spread FUD and false accusation! Fucking Poor Hypocrite who no longer have his money and cannot invest! Moron get a fucking life..

Hahaaaaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣 he made thousands of btc on flik. That's impossible you stupid f***. Like i said again open fucking public ledger. Everybody can see how a big lie you are and then you are saying to other People they are 😂😂😂. Please where is you're proof ? We have facts and proof but you and you're " group of mental patients" have 0 facts or proof.

BTC that pumps Flik was only around 120 btc... this guy is a thousand times liar =) he no longer have a group because it was a pump & dump telegram group of sardines and looser noobs he was trying to exploit so he can have some satoshi to reinvest and buy back his Flik tokens.  Tongue  Remember Flik Hodler that since day1 Flik is SEC compliance and Ryan's every move is professional in terms of SEC requirements... Flik cannot just tweet for updates when there is no products yet because FLIK is a USA Company base & Ryan's he will be vulnerable from lawsuit and will compromise everything about the project... Ryan knows what he is doing because it is his company and money! we are just riding the tide of opportunity to make profits from it by purchasing flik tokens that will be use for the service flik will offer! I am a tradional investor, business owner & stock market investor since 2009 so i have knowledge how SEC regulated or SEC compliance company should behave... it's not the way u noobs want a 10x gain in 3 days or 1 week when flik was just trying to establish it self... the pump was cause by uneducated guess of noobs traders who just recently entered the market and some stupid OG's who are well verse with crypto but zero knowledge about investment and what is investing or how to operate a real business outside digital world... some ICO's are just codes while flik is a business utilizing the blockchain technology! Ryan is a well known personality in Hollywood and owned a real business even before he entered the crypto world! 
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

Why does not everyone just ignore that guest? Everyone can see and check that he is lying. Do not give him any attention by quoting his thick printed words each time.

He has to make his words thicker and thicker to get attention.
  Cheesy
Cryptohaagie

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Yes leave this dude, FLIK will become  a Big thing with huge potencial
flikisdeaddead

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Muheheheheheeee I hope that lot of u have a,ready sold yours FLIK... because a lot of rivals are out, on Flik no update... will be no more updates... FLIK is official scam... slowly dropping to 1 Sats.... just like I said.... Cheesy Cheesy  Iam visioner..... Kakacek Binance Whale Group STILL DUMPING THAT SHIT HARD!
katanaman444

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Muheheheheheeee I hope that lot of u have a,ready sold yours FLIK... because a lot of rivals are out, on Flik no update... will be no more updates... FLIK is official scam... slowly dropping to 1 Sats.... just like I said.... Cheesy Cheesy  Iam visioner..... Kakacek Binance Whale Group STILL DUMPING THAT SHIT HARD!

Hey can you guys dump about 20k more sometime within the next 24h? I have a couple buy orders I need filled right now, thanks
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

Hey can you guys dump about 20k more sometime within the next 24h? I have a couple buy orders I need filled right now, thanks
yep, workin on it Smiley
DOL006

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Can you dump it under 50 sat. before 20 march please . I want to buy 1 more Mil. Before end of the month
Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

Can you dump it under 50 sat. before 20 march please . I want to buy 1 more Mil. Before end of the month

Get in line....There's a few of us here who would love that.
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

CRS006 shut up u know nothing... u r scamming all the time that u have a 3m coins... u have one big shit in your dirty mouth u noob.... I have 12m Fliks tokens on multiple accs.... WHEN U ALL START UNDERSTANDING THAT U WERE ALL REKT, BUT REALLY BRUTAL...... FLIK ALIAS SCAM
FLIK ALIAS DUMP
FLIK ALIAS FAKE
FLIK FLIK FAKE FAKE
fELTON IS BUYING NEW CARS, HOUSES... WITH YOUR FUCKING CRYPTO... AND ME TOO!!! THANKS TO MY WHALE GROUP... U R GOING MORE DEEP TO 1 SATS... TRUST ME NOOOBS... LIKE I SAID BEFORE AND IT HAPENNED
FUCK U ALLL NOOOOBS
DOL006

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

CRS006 shut up u know nothing... u r scamming all the time that u have a 3m coins... u have one big shit in your dirty mouth u noob.... I have 12m Fliks tokens on multiple accs.... WHEN U ALL START UNDERSTANDING THAT U WERE ALL REKT, BUT REALLY BRUTAL...... FLIK ALIAS SCAM
FLIK ALIAS DUMP
FLIK ALIAS FAKE
FLIK FLIK FAKE FAKE
fELTON IS BUYING NEW CARS, HOUSES... WITH YOUR FUCKING CRYPTO... AND ME TOO!!! THANKS TO MY WHALE GROUP... U R GOING MORE DEEP TO 1 SATS... TRUST ME NOOOBS... LIKE I SAID BEFORE AND IT HAPENNED
FUCK U ALLL NOOOOBS

Never said i had 3 Mil. Wish i would ... That's why i ask you to dump the shit out of it so i van reach 3 Mil. 😂😂😂.

You say you have 12 Mil in multiple accounts Huh Give me you're adresses and we Will see.

Like i already said it's a fukking public ledger and everybody can see that you don't have 12 Mil. Even on multiple accounts.

Because therefor you need at least 5 of the 10 biggest adresses but of 7/10 i know who is the owner so call me a noob say i don't know nothing but i am not the one typing in  big huge letters and repeating everything 10 times to make my point  😂😎😂

I bet you Will say that my adress is one of you're adresses. You are a big lie and if you are not and you want to dump the price to 0 sat like you have said 10 times already .... do it now !!!

So everybody can see you are not a scam 😵😵😵 and i can buy more of this scamcoin and reach 3 Mil. 😂

But you can't do it 😂🤣😂
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

Revolutionary for the develompment and distribution of cinema, FLiK is developing a unique,  end-to-end entertaiment ecosytem that is willing to be funded. to be realitation soon. i'm like that.
Aurerianusu

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

Please flikisdeaddead wait and see at the end of the month before telling it's a scam. And please stop with this font, we can report you for this it's very stupid and immature.
So I'm a FliK holder since September and I believe in the project, according to the roadmap, we'll have some news at the end of March, so patience is the key for all true holders.
Maybe you want to buy FLiK at cheap price by spreading some FUD, I often saw it and I better understand why you chose this pseudo
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

What an asshole he is, Flik will blow kakaceks balls off . Oh well nice cheap tokens now to buy, before thé Flik!!
Cryptohaagie

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

I have heard that there is somewhere an article , that flik has an contract with the legacy of harvey Weinstein and some more big movie databases. New contracts with big producers. It is bought by a investors group. T.I.has many friend in that sector. I am very excited and waiting for news.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

Your words are really funny ...
Because you know, and because we all know
That on March 31 there will be very good news ...
We will be in other trading platforms my friend Smiley Smiley Smiley
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Your words are really funny ...
Because you know, and because we all know
That on March 31 there will be very good news ...
We will be in other trading platforms my friend Smiley Smiley Smiley

"know how" from Flik has bought rival CryptoFlix..... will be official announcements on Flik Twitter> this is your hot news nooobs Cheesy
vinz747

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

will be no other new trading platforms..... coinexchange and ether delta will be delisted as I said and no new trading platfforms added!!
flik is dead... Read today NY Times, where is photo with Felton from Jail.....
FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD FLIK IS DEAD

You have no money or Bitcoin.. you cannot even afford a Satoshi... You are not an Investor & knows nothing about investing.. You are simply a "PEST" and so toxic to others specially to your self... the only thing you can afford to invest now is your so toxic emotions.. you are living in anger.. in regrets... your life looks so miserable so you want other people to have the same faith like you what you have now... It was all your fault! You are greedy & stupid at the same time.. You are not an investor neither you don't even share the same vision most crypto enthusiast enviosion for the future.. You took a risk you cannot afford.. you sold for a loss. Today the whole market is down and at its bottom... if you are smart.. it's the best time to enter & invest.. move on with your grief.. what is done is done.. it was your own mind who betrayed you.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

Let me add something to this discussion:

Flik is aiming to be a multimillion/billion company. They received some private investments, are multimillionaires themselves and they launched a coin. At first they were actually overactive in socialmedia and for instance the telegram group, lets be honest how often do you come across a token telegram community with the Ceo posting under his own credentials (with the plan of doing a scam..)? The value of the coin went crazy in a pump and dump which only was possible BECAUSE these famous people are involved in FLIK. We all know that without a solid product this was way to early and it backfired immensely resulting in shortterm luckseekers to get burned pretty bad. What is better than to start addressing your loss directly to these famous people? With even personal threats as result. And yes, Ryan did post a blog to clear the air for the community. I for one, can understand why they chose to do a complete radiosilence and work on a solid product before launching a mediacampagne. Its not all about the FLIK community you know, its about the lift off of a big new company in a branche where are lots of big other players seeking for the next big thing. People asking for "just a small twitter update" don't know what they are saying, this would only result in a new wave of questions and impatience and demands of launch. If i would have a marketing company hired be FLIK I probably would have opted for the same strategics. Just work on something spectaculair and once its there, these people combined have an enormous potential exposure to back it up, and these couple of angry kids spamming the internet ar REALLY not that important in the greater scheme.

I know I'm also speculating, but for me it's all really not that surprising what went down, and will form my final opinion in the course in this year backed be actual facts. And in the meantime hodl my FLIKS with confidence.

Cheers

Good words reflect a deep and very correct look....
bitfreaky

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

It looks like the whitepaper is gone: http://www.theflik.io/white-paper-427374.html
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: