Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
DOL006

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Is it forbidden to comment on Twitter? Embarrassed
I do not think there is a law prohibiting suspension. This is really funny Undecided
Something important: I hung in the limits of what I know, thanked people for their support of the project
And I do not think I went beyond me, I know the weight of every word.
I thanked the investors for their support only, I did not ask anything from anyone
You do not need any lesson from anyone. You are an investor like me, we are all equal, not because you have a large amount of your right to tell us what is wrong and right. You are not entitled to hold my intention.
I support the project and there is no one who has evidence, or evidence to prove the success of the project
All we have are the data and the data you have is with all other investors
Yes, the data that gives confidence in the project is known and not secret, it's obvious.
Personally I will support the project and do not care about these comments, because it is funny that others only charge you because you are on Twitter.
Frankly, in such a situation, I am not forced to comment, so I will keep my convictions for myself, following the discussion and things.
As I see, many here think that they have the whole truth and their words above any discussion.
To these I say to them: Good luck in your thoughts. I will wait for the first quarter of 2018.
And do not worry I will not comment every day. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's not a lesson that i wanna teach you but you give the fudders on twitter and here more ammo. If you look at the twitter of ryan there are lot of guys that already are tweeting that you are a fake account to promote the scam. So do what you want but in my eyes youre words are hurting the project the same as the words that the fudders are saying. You can support the project but do it with updates and facts that's the evidence i told about. if you can proof the people that the project will be a succes and legit because this happened or that happened and you can back it up with proof the fudders will have no ammo to shoot with. what you are doing now isn't helping. And i already know you answer will be another meaningless answer without facts but just the same words over and over again like:

[b]i love the project support it and it's my right to post about it, we are all equal , you don't have the right to teach me bla bla bla.

Answer with facts that's it. I really think  1discovery also known ass bell crypton and you can be verry good friends if you guys would chose the same side the scamside or the legitside because both of you don't know the difrence between a fact/proof and an assumption. and both of you always give a answer back without any real meaning, always the same story it's my right because i'm human and have the freedom to do this and to do that. but in the next sentence you guys are telling other people to stfu haha.

bon i already lost to much time with this but i wanted to reply on you guys because the people in here want to read real proven facts and evidence about the project. bad or good news but it needs to be backed with truth and proof. no simple propaganda or fud. So i know i went off topic and that's also not good for the forum here but it needed to be done. please understand bitcointalk can be verry important to start a community and helping people to chose to step in a project or not and you guys are not helping here.

So don't be afraid because after this i'm on topic again but i really hope you guys  understand my frustrations (also frustrations from other people) and think twice before you put something (maybe better think 10 TIMES) on this forum.

And i still hope flik will be legit and a succes.

best regards,

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

Unfortunately your words have prejudices to others
And unfortunately again you want to give two lessons without feeling you tell people what is right and what is wrong.
Your point can not be the only one here.
Each of us has his own way of supporting the project as he can not control my words.
Certainly this forum can be a reason to change many things, but not the way we do
Because I notice that we have been discussing in the air for a long time and we exchange only the charges
This is not how we build something new
We are not talking about the project here, but talking about our ideas and attacking others, and we say this right and this is a mistake
If you know that I will answer you, did not you reply Huh This is really funny.
Not the problem in the responses, note that we are discussing nothing. So you in your previous comments did not give us anything new, it's just guesses given to us as evidence. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion.
I see the other currencies already have a very strong support group ... This project will go far away from us, or elsewhere.
I will certainly not respond to any words after this
Because I am really tired of responding to the words of the members, and most of them are free charges meaningless and will not add anything important.
I wish everyone success. I'll be back after a while
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:39:20 AM

HUGE BREAKING NEWS

i Everyone.  I apologize for being silent the past 2 days.  We've been VERY busy working on the product and growing the company.  A few updates:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week.  It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.  Which would be great.

2) We'll be announcing a major wallet integration.

3) T.I. is in L.A. right now to seal the deal with Kevin

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box.  This means we'll have access to potentially 2,000,000 customers.  (1.2M active U.S. military and 800,000 reserve U.S. military) as soon as our platform is ready!  This is HUGE news.

5) We're working on developing some promotional videos and we'll be filming one with T.I. and me this week from the set of Ant-Man.  😊

6) We just released an updated FLIK promo video on Twitter.  You can see it here: https://twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448 (FEEL FREE TO RETWEET IT!)

7) We're grinding away to get our platform out to the world. 

Thanks for the continued support! We love you guys!! #FLIK

FLiK
FLIK https:/[Suspicious link removed]/TYHXg6K8y6 https://twitter.com/hashtag/Crowdsale?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/Tokensale?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/ICO?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/blockchain?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/ethereum?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/bitcoin?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/ETH?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/BTC?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/cryptocurrency?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/crypto?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/film?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/filmmaking?src=hash https:/[Suspicious link removed]/uQvMAmef6O

Those are some really good news if true. As someone who thinks this one has good potential I'm holding them for quite a long time now.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

Regurgitating old news doesn't help, but Ryan did post an update last week (here's the link again incase anyone missed it: http://theryanfelton.com/clearing-the-air/), that in my mind at least buys him/the team more time. As mentioned in the post, they (the company) have not dumped their tokens, in a pump and dump move as many have suggested. You can check their balance here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x17fd666fa0784885fa1afec8ac624d9b7e72b752?a=0x40508C24cc4575346bC9e8591bd7bA7969eE01a1

Products take time to get off the ground, and I agree with his point that you don't want to give your deep pocketed competitors insight into what you're building until you're ready to strike - or they'll just out spend and engineer you.

All good things come to he who waits. Rome wan't built in a day; neither can a software platform.
1discovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

HUGE BREAKING NEWS

i Everyone.  I apologize for being silent the past 2 days.  We've been VERY busy working on the product and growing the company.  A few updates:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week.  It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.  Which would be great.

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box. ...............

LOL "BREAKING NEWS "  Cheesy
This "news" was published three months ago ( september 26 . 2017 , 09.52 AM)  I know everyone is dissatisfied, but can we keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum.

I have already reacted to it. Ok, then again.

The plan was not implemented. (Kevin, $500,000 , U.S. Military's set-top box ...etc )
.....and American Film Market & Conferences | AFM | Santa Monica  ?? = it was a lie.
Only now, with the passage of time, do many of us realise , what lies were published.
The Flik team is just three peoples and one web page + Twitter. They are not interested in anything else, all that we will be left with are just promises and no action.

These are the facts.

Sorry...

Any other old news you would like to comment on for no apparent reason?

DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

HUGE BREAKING NEWS

i Everyone.  I apologize for being silent the past 2 days.  We've been VERY busy working on the product and growing the company.  A few updates:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week.  It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.  Which would be great.

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box. ...............

LOL "BREAKING NEWS "  Cheesy
This "news" was published three months ago ( september 26 . 2017 , 09.52 AM)  I know everyone is dissatisfied, but can we keep the unnecessary posts to a minimum.

I have already reacted to it. Ok, then again.

The plan was not implemented. (Kevin, $500,000 , U.S. Military's set-top box ...etc )
.....and American Film Market & Conferences | AFM | Santa Monica  ?? = it was a lie.
Only now, with the passage of time, do many of us realise , what lies were published.
The Flik team is just three peoples and one web page + Twitter. They are not interested in anything else, all that we will be left with are just promises and no action.

These are the facts.

Sorry...

Any other old news you would like to comment on for no apparent reason?

Again come with proof.

You any many others think it is a lie but where is the proof that it is a lie ? He went to AFM simple as that.

I'm with you on the fact that they don't need to come out with old news every time but stop posting lies of you're own or come with proof
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:28:12 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:04:20 PM by john1962

I hesitated a lot before writing in this forum because of the indignities directed to those who support the project, or to new members,**Anyone who attacks new members must remember that he was once a new member, and the new member has the right to speak. He has the right to give his opinion. So I will not comment on any idea in this direction. These ideas are very superficial.**
I was encouraged because I know that my opinion may be important, especially as I have noticed that some members here are asking for opinions which are realistic. Frankness: The discussion here does not encourage constructive dialogue, I have an investor friend in the FLIK refused to comment because of this. I comment because I have some information that I see good, I replied to share it here with you.Frankly what I will write is my humble opinion about investing in FLIK.
I met in 2016 Ryan, on a social occasion in Atlanta, I work as a voice technician within a very important company team in the production of humor programs, I can not mention the name of the company because of business relations.
I was very impressed with his personality, he has a good reputation in his specialty, he is a vital person who accepts criticism and always seeks to improve things.
On that occasion, Ryan was talking about this project with great interest, and at that moment we all noticed that it was really a big project that deserved attention. I would like to emphasize here that many important people in the field of cinema and television programs have bought Flike quantities.
Then, in 2017, I worked as part of other projects in : Big Peach Studio**One of its largest companies**, this beautiful and successful place I call the fund-raising machine.
Big Peach Studio It is a good place, where all the TV programmers need, and I was very surprised by the news of the sale and the desire to abandon this successful company, so we make sure the news of the sale as the company I work for are customers.
Why? Because the studio's daily income is more than $ 2,000. It's really a very successful project in my opinion.
The news of the sale of this successful company confirms its desire to do something important. I am optimistic that a major improvement will be at the beginning of the new year, because it will be more complete and this means more work for the new project. We know very well that it works, as we know well, that the adoption of secrecy is necessary in my own judgment.
I entered as an investor at the beginning of October, I bought 22K at 3200 satochi, which is  high price compared to the market price now.
I'm not worried about the low price, and I'm not worried about the project at all, because I believe in the real price of the currency,  recent letter of Ryan gave me a good idea of ​​it. I understand why some people are annoyed by the lack of communication on Twitter, but in my opinion Ryan will do the impossible to make it work.This man was the reason for the success of several companies, it is impossible to be a failure in this project in particular and it is currently very much supported. True, it is not clear the lack of communication and the lack of updating the Twitter page, but Ryan's messages explain this
It's a big investment that many other people have on the top levels, and we have a few news about the steps they're taking and the communication that's taking place, all of this going in the direction of something big going to happen.
That's what I want to say. Maybe some people will get angry here, and maybe I will be accusing some things but I will never comment, because the goal is to enhance confidence in the project and not to respond to accusations.

**Reminder: This is not good or bad news, that's what I know about this project. Because I know that my words will be interpreted in every direction.
1discovery

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:47:44 PM

I hesitated a lot before writing in this forum because of the indignities directed to those who support the project, or to new members,
I was encouraged because I know that my opinion may be important, especially as I have noticed that some members here are asking for opinions which are realistic. Frankness: The discussion here does not encourage constructive dialogue, I have an investor friend in the FLIK refused to comment because of this. I comment because I have some information that I see good, I replied to share it here with you.Frankly what I will write is my humble opinion about investing in FLIK.
I met in 2016 Ryan, on a social occasion in Atlanta, I work as a voice technician within a very important company team in the production of humor programs, I can not mention the name of the company because of business relations.

john1962, you registered today to this site.  Hmm....All positive news stories is again emerging from newbies only....
1discovery

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:51:44 PM

This is very funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
eudzi900

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

Regurgitating old news doesn't help, but Ryan did post an update last week (here's the link again incase anyone missed it: http://theryanfelton.com/clearing-the-air/), that in my mind at least buys him/the team more time. As mentioned in the post, they (the company) have not dumped their tokens, in a pump and dump move as many have suggested. You can check their balance here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x17fd666fa0784885fa1afec8ac624d9b7e72b752?a=0x40508C24cc4575346bC9e8591bd7bA7969eE01a1

Products take time to get off the ground, and I agree with his point that you don't want to give your deep pocketed competitors insight into what you're building until you're ready to strike - or they'll just out spend and engineer you.

All good things come to he who waits. Rome wan't built in a day; neither can a software platform.

**Products take time to get off the ground, and I agree with his point that you don't want to give your deep pocketed competitors insight into what you're building until you're ready to strike - or they'll just out spend and engineer you.**
Some analysis here is really good and shows the depth of vision enjoyed by some investors
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

I hesitated a lot before writing in this forum because of the indignities directed to those who support the project, or to new members,

john1962, you registered today to this site.  Hmm....All positive news stories is again emerging from newbies only....

What's your problem ? Each of us was a newcomer at one point.

Thank you for your post. It is very instructive for all of us.

Roll Eyes

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
eudzi900

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:08:09 PM

to John 1962 Smiley
*** Cheesy
Thank you for your words and your comment is really useful because we have not heard for some time from people close to the project
The thing that caught my attention in your comment is your talk about selling it to his successful company. I think the move really means that it will be completely free for this project.
Just ask you for something if possible
If you have some information about the project why not publish it here?
Because you mentioned in your words the presence of actual work and contacts and other ...
I mean some information that can benefit everyone.
They are certainly banning surprises, feeding that silence really a big challenge.
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:40:15 PM

Hello

What is the consensus about FLIK Huh?
I'm a little afraid...
1discovery

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

Hello

What is the consensus about FLIK Huh?
I'm a little afraid...

Flik is dead.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:32 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 07:30:54 PM by john1962

to John 1962 Smiley
*** Cheesy
Thank you for your words and your comment is really useful because we have not heard for some time from people close to the project
The thing that caught my attention in your comment is your talk about selling it to his successful company. I think the move really means that it will be completely free for this project.
Just ask you for something if possible
If you have some information about the project why not publish it here?
Because you mentioned in your words the presence of actual work and contacts and other ...
I mean some information that can benefit everyone.
They are certainly banning surprises, feeding that silence really a big challenge.
As I mentioned earlier, I do not wish to comment too much.
I do not have any specific information about the work, because I am not close to the founders of the project, and my relationship with them is professional only and within a specific framework. All I have is some ideas and information that everything is moving forward.
But what I noticed in Ryan's recent letter is that he spoke of two important things:
1 - they do not want to publish anything despite their desire to publish a lot, and this means in my opinion that there really is a lot of news that deserves publication, but they decided not to do so for the reasons mentioned by them.
2 - The project is advanced according to what you understand they actually mean at the actual stage of the work. This is also mentioned in the letter. They want to be very advanced, you should not forget that competition in this area is very strong. So strong that everything is possible in this area.

When we do a program that does not announce the guest list even for the last minute, this happens several times with us: we announce a guest reception but it does not come, we hear it invited in another program. This is happening, and I understand their secret request on this subject.
Competitors are giant companies with very good financing.
Something important also I think is obvious to many here: As of December 31, Ryan will be totally free for this project. You should not forget that he spends 8 hours a day in Big Peach Studio. I'm sure the good news will be at the beginning of the year, especially since they have made it clear from the start that the actual work begins in the first quarter of 2018.
What I'm thinking of is the following: FLIK as low price is not proof of the failure of the project, most of those who have the currency refuse to put it, which means low price, but there are currencies rose a lot in a very record time. Because of the lack of communication and here is very important: some members asked them to communicate and if simple teachers, in this field you should have real information and not just promises, in my personal analysis they refused to say any words for fear of losing credibility, they preferred Silence and making a difficult decision waiting for something tangible,
What I know about Ryan is that it is impossible for him to give up his successful company for nothing. This project will be successful by all standards. It is aimed at those who want to invest in the medium and long term. This project is not directed at those who want to trade daily and double their money. True, this is possible in some projects, but in this project I advise people to be patient. A day will come when FLIK will become a very good price. One of the problems of this project is the behavior of some investors in it: they want immediate results and this is not possible, the results will be over time.
I do not know Ryan personally, I do not think he's thinking about anything other than success. He knows the field of cinema well and knows how to control things.
Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:25:25 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 07:36:35 PM by Davidwastaken

I really dont see what the problem is. THIS IS A NEW COIN FOR GODS SAKE. Chill the F**K out. even the mighty BTC and ETH took a few years before taking off. THe only issue I see here are people bought for quick gains and that's not happening.
1discovery

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:02:16 PM

Their twitter account has no news since october ! It's not very nice ;(

This is a very bad sign. Twitter is a great way to promote your project. I think that developers should resume advertising through social networks

Flik has no future. I think Flixx is a better project. More people in the team, 100% communication ..etc.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:28:15 PM

I really dont see what the problem is. THIS IS A NEW COIN FOR GODS SAKE. Chill the F**K out. even the mighty BTC and ETH took a few years before taking off. THe only issue I see here are people bought for quick gains and that's not happening.

This is the major problem with crypto investors. They want instant returns, and don't understand that product/software development takes time. I see the same kind of FUDding and trial by public opinion on just about every ICO based token/coin I hold. Nobody has any patience, and when there isn't a daily stream of news. it turns into character assassination. Actually, even with communication it's just as brutal. One Telegram group I'm in has 18K members...CEO comes on and answers a few questions, everybody's happy, and within 30 mins it's buried under a tidal wave of FUD, with users accusing the team of never communicating. If people can't deal with HODLing/waiting a while for development, get out of crypto, or stick to day trading.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:53 AM

Their twitter account has no news since october ! It's not very nice ;(

This is a very bad sign. Twitter is a great way to promote your project. I think that developers should resume advertising through social networks

Flik has no future. I think Flixx is a better project. More people in the team, 100% communication ..etc.
Are you sure? Its price is falling too and desperation seeks in, just like any ICO token:

"the price has become miserable 14-15c den has come here today is an example of how ridiculous it is to invest in icollar added flixxo I was in big expectation but in the stock market everywhere is rare among the falling in the case .."

Flixxo sounds even bigger loss. First sell flik for loss to buy flixx and then watch flixx price go down. Its not a solution.
Cl1ddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:57:02 PM

ignore all the FUD, just HODL for 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: