Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:50:19 PM

I found this video from "Life of Brian" (Ryan ) is quite appropriate.. Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

Nice. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rayen Felton - Youtube business card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSzOL_wOaY

his behavior speaks for itself, perhaps I will refrain from such investments

The videotape is not for him
Note the difference between the two characters
Another order: Let us be patient
People who think long term know very well that this currency will have a big business. Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
007Chumlee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

I found this video from "Life of Brian" (Ryan ) is quite appropriate.. Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

Nice. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rayen Felton - Youtube business card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSzOL_wOaY

his behavior speaks for itself, perhaps I will refrain from such investments

I don´t think that this private video with Ryan and his wife has anything with Ryan`s character . He is an actor and had fun with his wife.. Now I see that video is removed..
I was following TenX crypto and company.. They are sitting on Facebook and Twitter and respond to every question, and still price was going down.. ... When price has dropped , everybody was in doubt and negative. CEO of TenX is doctor.. and Tenx token holders didn`t believe that he is a doctor and they asked him to show his doctor licence..And he showed them .. and price of Tenx token went up..?  Of course not..
This is what happens when price go down... Everybody is in doubt..
If price goes up it doesn`t matter if there is a lack of communication or so...
CEO can be the greatest criminal personality , but if price go up ,, we feel good.

If Flik get their platform and licensed content,  and if it is useful for users.. that will make Flik successful... ..
Will they do it .. I don`t know..
Can they do it -- Yes they can !
When ? In my opinion it will take more than Q1 2018 or so..... for this business to fully grow you need years .. maybe 2-5 years..!
That is my opinion .. I might be wrong.
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:27:05 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 09:04:00 PM by Bell-Crypton

Ryan Felton - Youtube business card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSzOL_wOaY
Rayn removed this video ! ! Unbelievable....Censorship.

Ryan  reads this forum...The scammer...The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite. Hey, Ryan, do you think people are stupid?! Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, manipulator: I am not calling you names. I am describing you.

LOL.... Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda.....you talk like Goebbels or Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf....God, you're annoying. ...You’re like a hemorrhoid, a pain the ass who won’t go away. I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, in fairness I don’t like your lies. The deeper you dig your lying deceit hole, the farther your lying ass will have to climb out of it. You are same person as Social Liberal , jeswin , dunongtien86vn ....etc.  Why do you have multiple identities on this forum?

Try being informed instead of being opinionated.
Social Liberal

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:39:19 PM

Dude, I'm not Ryan, nor do I have multiple accounts. Good luck with your conspiracy thinking.

I just hope there will be any Flik update or sign of activity shared soon, instead of this strange Twitter silence.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

Dude, I'm not Ryan, nor do I have multiple accounts. Good luck with your conspiracy thinking.

I just hope there will be any Flik update or sign of activity shared soon, instead of this strange Twitter silence.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Date registered:

eudzi900 -    November 03 , 2017 , 02:41:37
Social Liberal -     November 03 , 2017 , 02:43:37

Obviously, every citizen has a right to demonstrate and to freely express his or her opinion.  Grin
eudzi900

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

Rayn removed this video ! ! Unbelievable....Censorship.

Rayen  reads this forum...The scammer...The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite. Hey, Rayen, do you think people are stupid?! Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, manipulator: I am not calling you names. I am describing you.

LOL.... Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda.....you talk like Goebbels or Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf....God, you're annoying. ...You’re like a hemorrhoid, a pain the ass who won’t go away. I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, in fairness I don’t like your lies. The deeper you dig your lying deceit hole, the farther your lying ass will have to climb out of it. You are same person as Social Liberal , jeswin , dunongtien86vn ....etc.  Why do you have multiple identities on this forum?

Try being informed instead of being opinionated.

Frankly you are thinking like a five-year-old child
Your analysis is very superficial and personal
You want to convince people of what is happening in your area only
Now I assure you again that you are ill
The statistics you publish are not hidden and can be viewed by anyone.
It is not a discovery. They are shown to everyone
If you have a personal problem with the project, you lose it
Did not attack other people ?? I hope here like everyone in the presence of good news
Like me like others,I hope things get better...Is this forbidden in your opinion?
Did not you think that your only opinion is right? Did you insist on accusing others?
Let your thinking be logical. If you lose because of this currency, it is an investment.
As you see most investors decided to wait Smiley
Have you bothered this Huh Wink
There is a famous saying
The idea is the most dangerous virus that can infect humans
And frankly, it seems that your brain is full of thousands
I repeat it for the last time
And write to us what is logical instead of accusing people for free. At least contributed positively
Let him give you a bad look. You speak in a way that first offends yourself
It is unfortunate that you are busy talking about your words instead of discussing our main problem here
I hope like everyone to develop the currency and to raise the price
And my goal is to support investment like everyone else
I will not refund you anything, because you represent a source of distraction
It's clear now.
You want to get caught up in your petty words
That's why I will never answer you.
He continued: You are growing up in the wrong way. Good luck Cool
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:24:35 PM

Did not attack other people ?? I hope here like everyone in the presence of good news
Like me like others,I hope things get better...Is this forbidden in your opinion?
Did not you think that your only opinion is right? Did you insist on accusing others?
Let your thinking be logical. If you lose because of this currency, it is an investment.
There is a famous saying
And write to us what is logical instead of accusing people for free. At least contributed positively
It is unfortunate that you are busy talking about your words instead of discussing our main problem here
It's clear now.

LOL.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Great work Mr. Goebbels. ( Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda )This poem is very long. But that's okay. You always make your answers fun & engaging to read! Sometimes other members answer monotonously. But yours are always so fun and unique  Grin Grin
You’re the kind of person who as stabs in the back and then asks why they’re bleeding. I'm pretty sure you're the only one on this forum that spread nonsensical propaganda for flik with multiple users accounts.
You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.  Cool

Here's my poem for you: ( It's your style )

Before you judge my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own life.
    Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
    If God has a problem with the way I live, let him tell me not you.
    Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome…. not perfect.
    When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are.
    You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
    Don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey.
     etc.. etc.. blablabla.... Bullshit..bullshit..bullshit....

You need to create multiple accounts and write bullshit over and over again. ( Flik good investment, Flik buy it .. and... i believe in Flik...etc..etc..)
I'm waiting for your poems...  Grin Go...go ... go ..... go.... !

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:33:42 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 10:49:30 PM by Bell-Crypton

Hey, Mr. Goebbels. Please send me new poems. ( for example: Flik is a good investment .... Flik will go up Q 2/2018..or Q2/2024...2087.. .... Bitcoin has no value, buy FLIK only !...etc...)

Next time I'll send you a sonnet which I've just written .  Cheesy

Without you, I'm just a sad.
I could never live without you.
You are the most important thing in my life.
You are my one priority....

Grin
Mynameischair

Activity: 196

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:53:59 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 12:57:19 AM by Mynameischair

So let me get this straight, you guys invested in a token where the only benefit of owning the token, is you can use it to rent and purchase film from the companies platform? No profit sharing, no buy back guarantees. Basically, you guys bought all that token, just so you can turn around and give it back to him in lieu of shitty movies that you can probably watch online for free. I have made several shitty investments, but damn!!!!!

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

Where is Mr. Goebbels? (eudzi900) Why isn't he here?
The leading man disappeared without a trace ?  I am very sad that he has died.....  Cry

DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:24:00 AM

There is a famous saying
It's clear now.

LOL.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Great work Mr. Goebbels. ( Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda )This poem is very long. But that's okay. You always make your answers fun & engaging to read! Sometimes other members answer monotonously. But yours are always so fun and unique  Grin Grin
You’re the kind of person who as stabs in the back and then asks why they’re bleeding. I'm pretty sure you're the only one on this forum that spread nonsensical propaganda for flik with multiple users accounts.
You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.  Cool

Here's my poem for you: ( It's your style )

Before you judge my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own life.
    Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
    If God has a problem with the way I live, let him tell me not you.
    Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome…. not perfect.
    When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are.
    You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
    Don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey.
     etc.. etc.. blablabla.... Bullshit..bullshit..bullshit....

You need to create multiple accounts and write bullshit over and over again. ( Flik good investment, Flik buy it .. and... i believe in Flik...etc..etc..)
I'm waiting for your poems...  Grin Go...go ... go ..... go.... !

Are you sick ? How can you enjoy you're life if you post such stuff. You are just attacking people because they are optimistic about something and trying to give the people some hope.

That's always better then the shit you post every time.

If you don't like the project just go away and live you're amazing life (prob. living in the basement of you're parents or so)

Best regards
DOL006

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:26:35 AM

So let me get this straight, you guys invested in a token where the only benefit of owning the token, is you can use it to rent and purchase film from the companies platform? No profit sharing, no buy back guarantees. Basically, you guys bought all that token, just so you can turn around and give it back to him in lieu of shitty movies that you can probably watch online for free. I have made several shitty investments, but damn!!!!!

Yeah we did. To bad for us. But don't come here to provoce. If you don't like the project stay far away of it and let us be.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:45:56 AM

The last Tweet on Ryan's personal Twitter page claims "I was mentioned in variety today..." with a link to this article. http://variety.com/2017/film/news/joseph-cross-james-ponsoldt-summer-night-1202613541/

$10 for anyone that can find his name, or FliK mentioned in the article.

Actually, I can save you the effort.

Seriously, if he's posting make believe stories about being featured in articles that make no mention of him, one can only assume the worst.

His name was in it but a couple of houres later they changed it.
Dont know why.

That seems a little odd. I would like to think TI wouldn't stake his rep on a scam, so I'm still somewhat hopeful regardless of the silence, but I'm glad a sold half when it was at it's peak and made my investment back.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 07:01:54 AM by Bell-Crypton

Are you sick ? How can you enjoy you're life if you post such stuff. You are just attacking people because they are optimistic about something and trying to give the people some hope.

That's always better then the shit you post every time.

If you don't like the project just go away and live you're amazing life (prob. living in the basement of you're parents or so)

Best regards

"...trying to give the people some hope." ?? In your opinion do you think this is useful ? Dude, this hope is false. Read the previous posts before you write nonsense words.
All positive stories is again emerging from newbies only.... (The same bullshit, no facts)

urbenji

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

I thought I would check up and see what is going on, would have liked to have seen the video that has been removed what is that about?! This was my first alt coin investment so curious to see how things develop. I'm sure I recall reading about an interview on the Ant-Man 2 set.  Undecided

"We're working on developing some promotional videos and we'll be filming one with T.I. and me this week from the set of Ant-Man"

I genuinely hope to see the project become successful, good luck to Ryan and the team.
eudzi900

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:39:51 AM

Frankly I am still optimistic
And I am not interested in the person who is emptying his negative energy here
This is called an investment
In any investment there are risks, vacuum stages, doubt ...
In this project, there is still hope in my opinion
The founder of the project decided to sell one of the largest places of production for the full-time currency
Another thing: the team up to the moment did not lie...
True there is a lack of communication via Twitter and some other errors
But in the work map, set the first chapter of the beginning of the work, where is the problem here?
Whoever believes in the currency will keep it because it will actually go up a lot. For me it is the best investment and repeat it a thousand times I will not sell. Grin Grin Grin
I do not sell the illusion to anyone.. Smiley
I do not force anyone to believe my words Smiley
Only I am optimistic, and have confidence in the project owners
On their ability to fly high. Remember my words.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:29:41 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 09:40:03 AM by Bell-Crypton

Frankly I am still optimistic
And I am not interested in the person who is emptying his negative energy here
This is called an investment
In any investment there are risks, vacuum stages, doubt ...
In this project, there is still hope in my opinion
The founder of the project decided to sell one of the largest places of production for the full-time currency
Another thing: the team up to the moment did not lie...
True there is a lack of communication via Twitter and some other errors
But in the work map, set the first chapter of the beginning of the work, where is the problem here?
Whoever believes in the currency will keep it because it will actually go up a lot. For me it is the best investment and repeat it a thousand times I will not sell. Grin Grin Grin
I do not sell the illusion to anyone.. Smiley
I do not force anyone to believe my words Smiley
Only I am optimistic, and have confidence in the project owners
On their ability to fly high. Remember my words.

GOEBBELS LIVES !  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Thanks my God  Grin

Thank you for your poem, it's nice as always.

The unlimited propaganda .... You are still optimistic like Goebbels. You are very funny.  Grin Go !... go! ... go! .....Goebbels ...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
eudzi900

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

Your role here is closer to the clown's role
Because we really need someone like you
Thank you
Our priorities are high. Grin Grin Grin
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

Your role here is closer to the clown's role
Because we really need someone like you
Thank you
Our priorities are high. Grin Grin Grin

Your role here is closer to Goebbels role.  Grin

Your messages have no basis in fact and they are merely a collection of meaningless words, but are very funny  Cheesy Cheesy

DOL006

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

The last Tweet on Ryan's personal Twitter page claims "I was mentioned in variety today..." with a link to this article. http://variety.com/2017/film/news/joseph-cross-james-ponsoldt-summer-night-1202613541/

$10 for anyone that can find his name, or FliK mentioned in the article.

Actually, I can save you the effort.

Seriously, if he's posting make believe stories about being featured in articles that make no mention of him, one can only assume the worst.

His name was in it but a couple of houres later they changed it.
Dont know why.

That seems a little odd. I would like to think TI wouldn't stake his rep on a scam, so I'm still somewhat hopeful regardless of the silence, but I'm glad a sold half when it was at it's peak and made my investment back.

Yes that's strange. but i have still hope because digital glue said they are working with flik
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: