Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
bitfreaky

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

No update on this coin in the last 6 months... hmmmm
Ryan and co, where are you guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Last update was nearly 3 months ago, but yeah still a while.

But Ryan has worked in the film & video industry for years and he’s been in Bitcoin since 2012, FLiK is such a natural synergy of his talents & interests with so much potential for success that I doubt he’s given up on it.

The Co-Owner T.I. is a hugely successful music artist, who’s also been successful in film, tv and writing. He has loads of star power in his own right but is also hugely connected in the industry.

Kevin Hart is the 37th most followed person on Twitter & as T.I’s friend, he presumably tweeted about FLiK for free/as a favour... https://mobile.twitter.com/kevinhart4real/status/909097402006671363?lang=en

Meanwhile SONY allegedly paid Kevin Hart $2 million dollars to tweet but FLiK got that for free thanks to T.I. & Kevin.
https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/12/it-costs-2-million-dollars-to-have-kevin-hart-tweet-about-a-movie

Right now crypto penetration in the US is still fairly low but should grow dramatically in next few years to South Korean levels. (South Korea was a few years ahead in the social media revolution too.)

So basically between Ryan & T.I., FLiK can take on much bigger competitors & win. Obviously there’s risk involved but wow what an opportunity

flikisdeaddead

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

But Ryan has worked in the film & video industry for years and he’s been in Bitcoin since 2012, FLiK is such a natural synergy of his talents & interests with so much potential for success that I doubt he’s given up on it.

The Co-Owner T.I. is a hugely successful music artist, who’s also been successful in film, tv and writing. He has loads of star power in his own right but is also hugely connected in the industry.

Kevin Hart is the 37th most followed person on Twitter & as T.I’s friend, he presumably tweeted about FLiK for free/as a favour... https://mobile.twitter.com/kevinhart4real/status/909097402006671363?lang=en

Meanwhile SONY allegedly paid Kevin Hart $2 million dollars to tweet but FLiK got that for free thanks to T.I. & Kevin.
https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/12/it-costs-2-million-dollars-to-have-kevin-hart-tweet-about-a-movie

Right now crypto penetration in the US is still fairly low but should grow dramatically in next few years to South Korean levels. (South Korea was a few years ahead in the social media revolution too.)

So basically between Ryan & T.I., FLiK can take on much bigger competitors & win. Obviously there’s risk involved but wow what an opportunity

why are you scamming people as Ryan, TI, Gallippi and Hart do too? you are loser, which uderstand to NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLIK IS DEAD, WEAK UP IDIOTS

IAM IN CRYPTO ALMOST 6 YEARS ALSO I KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

LOL nobody cares about how long you're in crypto you're still a loser child who lost his pocket money... If you so desperately need attention with your big red letters go to a strip club in Las Vegas. Oh wait, you're not allowed since you're not even 21.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/12/it-costs-2-million-dollars-to-have-kevin-hart-tweet-about-a-movie

why are you scamming people as Ryan, TI, Gallippi and Hart do too? you are loser, which uderstand to NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLIK IS DEAD, WEAK UP IDIOTS

You claimed to have 12 million FLiK tokens on 18th March & then said you sold them all by 23 June.

I have 12m Fliks tokens on multiple accs....

My Binance whale group are 2 days out of Flik.. we sold all our coins ( some millions of Fliks)

Unfortunately for you only circa 4 Million FLiK total has been deposited onto CoinExchange and EtherDelta during the last 100 days.

CoinExchange Address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x17fd666fa0784885fa1afec8ac624d9b7e72b752?a=0x4b01721f0244e7c5b5f63c20942850e447f5a5ee

So that was a lie. My guess is you are trying to accumulate because you are always talking about it being a scam, how much you have dumped, how low it is going to go & even your name etc. I.e Everything you do is aimed at getting people to sell. (If your ‘Binance whale group’ really wanted to dump a big position over the last 100 days you would have talked up the price instead.)
bitfreaky

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/12/it-costs-2-million-dollars-to-have-kevin-hart-tweet-about-a-movie

I know where you're coming from but that Kevin Hart tweet is almost a year ago. At least if Ryan could chip in every month, that would be re-assuring. The silence is deafening...
JoshuaWhe

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

I think that this idea is quite a lucrative investment at the present time!  Good luck team.
El Trebol

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Hi everyone! Any news on this project? It seems totally dead. It looks like a scam but the founder is famous. Is there any proofs that Ryan Felton is the real founder. Because if yes he can get in real trouble. They missed the last deadline so they could at least give some updates.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

any good news on this project...have discovered a couple of coins recently..but did not follwo this project in detail. are we on a good way?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

any good news on this project...have discovered a couple of coins recently..but did not follwo this project in detail. are we on a good way?

No good news recently, in fact there is A LOT of risk investing as the founder has not communicated an update in >3 months.

But there is also a lot of upside, if the project is ongoing & is launched then the valuation will jump >25X imo
(Even with only a few thousand platform users early on, I could easily see this as a >$100 Million project actually esp. if market picks up.)
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

Thats kinda sad ..
hammerhart

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

No good news recently, in fact there is A LOT of risk investing as the founder has not communicated an update in >3 months.

But there is also a lot of upside, if the project is ongoing & is launched then the valuation will jump >25X imo
(Even with only a few thousand platform users early on, I could easily see this as a >$100 Million project actually esp. if market picks up.)

hmm i just wonder why he left...project seemed promising and also more or less unique...however indeed simply sad:( wonder if someone paid him so much more to dumb this...
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

hmm i just wonder why he left...project seemed promising and also more or less unique...however indeed simply sad:( wonder if someone paid him so much more to dumb this...

Yeah there is a competitor currently doing an ICO, Slate.io (SLX)
Their business model consists of event ticketing (SLATIX) and a NetFlix competitor (BINGE) very much like FLiK.

Without going into too much detail the event ticketing side is worthless as the existing market leaders can incorporate the blockchain solution easily, so SLATIX/AVT/TIX just act as proof of concept to them.

BINGE on the other hand is interesting & they are clearly very well funded & conducting a few high profile acquisitions...

https://deadline.com/2018/05/blockchain-streaming-platform-binge-macon-blairs-the-shitheads-luke-wilson-ron-funches-1202400925/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-media-company-acquires-the-beyond-bitcoin-documentary-at-cannes-film-festival

However BINGE’s business model of acquiring exclusive content is expensive, unnecessary and risky. (For example a cryptocurrency user demographic is the low hanging fruit & can also easily access pirated content so spending 7 figures on exclusive rights to a crypto specific documentary is pretty wasteful.)

A very good value streaming platform with decent content & a particular focus on independent film and documentaries, potentially a little controversial for NetFlix & with the addition of a crowdfunding section, like FLiK would be much better & more cost effective way to enter the market.

So either Ryan is already advising them, or he is going to feel a bit miffed if they become the next unicorn & he’s like, that’s basically FLiK or he delivers FLiK & ends up being more popular than BINGE, for a lot less money Smiley

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Exactly. Only communicating when there's actually something to share seems an intelligent thing to do, especially knowing the Felton has even received death threats following this project. However, feeding the patience of some of these loyal FLIK members from time to time, would be a kind sign of activity...

Also, flikisdeaddead is officially the first member (in my 1-year-membership) who I've put on my Ignore list.

Talk about patience. Wink

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
masterkarl

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Exactly. Only communicating when there's actually something to share seems an intelligent thing to do, especially knowing the Felton has even received death threats following this project. However, feeding the patience of some of these loyal FLIK members from time to time, would be a kind sign of activity...

Also, flikisdeaddead is officially the first member (in my 1-year-membership) who I've put on my Ignore list.

Talk about patience. Wink

Amazing, I see you fudding in the HAT.Exchange thread, calling me out by name saying I’m “childishly repeating the opposite of what everyone says,” and accusing me of being the same person as “Rachel,” but here you are in this thread “saying the opposite of everyone else,” basically defending this indefensible piece of sh*t, obviously dead, exit scam of a project.

With respect to HAT: maybe it seems like I’m “repeating the opposite” of what people are saying bc the thread is filled with malicious actors who are spreading lies and disinformation about the project. The truth is the opposite of lies, so excuse me, sir! I’ve been following HAT closely since December 2017 and I know WTF I’m talking about. In fact, I know a hell of a lot more than I’m talking about.

There is no excuse for FLIK or Ryan Felton’s total lack of communication. Professionally managed, legit projects engage w their community on a daily basis. You’re either trying to defend this crap bc you’re holding at a loss, or you’re just the dullest knife in the drawer. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re a price manipulator.

In summary: GTFOOH
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

I like the project because it gives opportunities for films that otherwise can not be made or not distritbuted.The creator have also more freedom in what there message is .It will also shortens the time to make the film what is sometimes important in political movies.Disadvantage can be the budget for films and less experienced team then well know studios.
bitfreaky

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

So what's going on with this project? No communication, nothing for quite a while
matteo96

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Look at their twitter.

Today they said that they were aquired by ' skyblock media group' , a fictitious company with a website created two days ago.

The scam keeps getting worse and worse, an investigation would be needed on this.
And i'm not joking , does someone know if there is some good crypto lawyer to turn to?
matteo96

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Good evening  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the plan!

ahahah are you a bot? this project is dead, abandoned
Altins

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

Look at their twitter.

Today they said that they were aquired by ' skyblock media group' , a fictitious company with a website created two days ago.

The scam keeps getting worse and worse, an investigation would be needed on this.
And i'm not joking , does someone know if there is some good crypto lawyer to turn to?

Agreed.
(Yes, I just made an account on BTCTalk after all this time only to confirm FliK is a scam.)

Stay away from this shet guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: