Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

So, i really hope the huge pump will comming ! Cause i lost a lot of money for the moment. Any idea about a pump timeline ??
In case there is good news from the team
The price will certainly rise to more than 0.4 to 0.6 $ Smiley
Also if the expected position is released, the price of $ 1 is easy to achieve Smiley
I wait  2.5 $ at the end of March... Smiley
This silence is certainly a result
Personally I waited for a surprise
Experience has taught me that currencies go up and down and move forward
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1discovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:16 PM

So, i really hope the huge pump will comming ! Cause i lost a lot of money for the moment. Any idea about a pump timeline ??

It was just a joke. I think the coin will be worthless this month...this project just looks really dead mates..
13th november ryan felton posted about FLIK. I have very mixed feelings about finding out they bought a f'n Ferrari a week ago. It's a bad sign.  Undecided

DeezBTC

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

i think he just doesnt wanna deal with Bullshit from ppl asking 50 milion questions they can just google. I feel when he is ready all will be communicated plus Q1 of the roadmap isnt even here yet wait till 2018 to give up.

boukezzoula

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

wait for suprise in december i hope the next pump will make you all happy guys Wink
1discovery

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:51:57 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:20:04 PM by 1discovery

i think he just doesnt wanna deal with Bullshit from ppl asking 50 milion questions they can just google. I feel when he is ready all will be communicated plus Q1 of the roadmap isnt even here yet wait till 2018 to give up.

Ok, but  the price in 1Q 2018 will be 0,00000010 btc  Sad
1discovery

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 01:17:42 PM by 1discovery

wait for suprise in december i hope the next pump will make you all happy guys Wink

Well, do you have, a crystal ball?  Why only newbies and new members in the forum are optimistic about the prject , while the top users are saying scam ? You will look at a crystal ball and you  see the future ? Nobody knows what's going to happen next...

boukezzoula

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

Well, do you have, a crystal ball?  Why only newbies and new members in the forum are optimistic about the prject , while the top users are saying scam ? You will look at a crystal ball and you  see the future ? Nobody knows what's going to happen next...

if you go back to my comments you will see how mad i was price was falling and still but im sure this will change soon the huge pump is comming so wait for the surprise Smiley Smiley
darkmatter45

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

I still have hope for the project. But this is getting ridiculous.. How do you not provide any updates at all. The worst thing to do is to lose your supporters and this is exactly what will happen over time. Ryan needs to wake up
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

guys ,

just have patience and stop the fud.
Every time i deciede to invest in a crypto i have a list of 8 parameters a crypto has to have to invest in and if a crypto hits 5/8 i invest.

1) The creator of FLIK has a name and is a real person . not like 90 procent of the other project that have a anonymous name. So if the project fails we can all toghetter sue the hell out of them. A project can fail but if they come with nothing that would point out they just used the ico funds to live there deluxe life. I have evidence enough that they or telling us they are working on the platform so if nothing comes that's scamming people and taht's illegal.

2) Most of the devs who start a project have 0 experience and contacts in the field they want to start something. FLIK is for the filmindustry and ryan with TI have experience and have a lot of contacts . If you look at there instagram you will see...

3) I know if the projects fails TI and Tony Gallippi already have a lot of money and wouldn't care but if FLiK was a scam they already would say they are not linked to FLiK.

4) TI is a co owner and already tweeted about it. Also Kevin hart tweeted about it. They have the support of stars.

5) Digital glue is a worldknown and respected firm that already confirmed in mail they are working with flik and have a weekly meeting.
Digital glue has customers like the fukking NASA so if they are making the streamingplatform it will be huge.

6) I had contact with somebody close to ryan that said they are working hard on FLiK i know that's real evidence but the message shows they don't run away from the project or else they wouldn't talk to me and just say nothing like they are doing on social media. The reason they are AFK on social media is because : 1) They have contracts and i'ts to early to talk about them.
                                                2) Netflix and youtube are billion dollar firms who can throw a couple of million to stop FLiK
                                                3) they are scared and pissed of because a couple of guys threaten his fammily because they accused ryan of the pump and dump moment.

Sorry for the typo's english is not my native language and i have dyslexie.

I'm not saying it's not a scam because it always can be 80 procent of the crypto's know are a scam but it would be verry stupid of them to scam people with there name, face and all there firms they have wide open

The only thing i'm afraid for is if they will be ready to launch te platform if the deathline comes

Best regards,

DOL

Priest Sannin

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

Good afternoon, the tokens of "FLIK" are to finance some project or the project already exists? because no mining system or POS with airdrop was presented

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
eudzi900

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

guys ,

Every time i deciede to invest in a crypto i have a list of 8 parameters a crypto has to have to invest in and if a crypto hits 5/8 i invest.

1) The creator of FLIK has a name and is a real person . not like 90 procent of the other project that have a anonymous name. So if the project fails we can all toghetter sue the hell out of them. A project can fail but if they come with nothing that would point out they just used the ico funds to live there deluxe life. I have evidence enough that they or telling us they are working on the platform so if nothing comes that's scamming people and taht's illegal.

2) Most of the devs who start a project have 0 experience and contacts in the field they want to start something. FLIK is for the filmindustry and ryan with TI have experience and have a lot of contacts . If you look at there instagram you will see...

3) I know if the projects fails TI and Tony Gallippi already have a lot of money and wouldn't care but if FLiK was a scam they already would say they are not linked to FLiK.

4) TI is a co owner and already tweeted about it. Also Kevin hart tweeted about it. They have the support of stars.

5) Digital glue is a worldknown and respected firm that already confirmed in mail they are working with flik and have a weekly meeting.
Digital glue has customers like the fukking NASA so if they are making the streamingplatform it will be huge.

6) I had contact with somebody close to ryan that said they are working hard on FLiK i know that's real evidence but the message shows they don't run away from the project or else they wouldn't talk to me and just say nothing like they are doing on social media. The reason they are AFK on social media is because : 1) They have contracts and i'ts to early to talk about them.
                                                2) Netflix and youtube are billion dollar firms who can throw a couple of million to stop FLiK
                                                3) they are scared and pissed of because a couple of guys threaten his fammily because they accused ryan of the pump and dump moment.

I'm not saying it's not a scam because it always can be 80 procent of the crypto's know are a scam but it would be verry stupid of them to scam people with there name, face and all there firms they have wide open

The only thing i'm afraid for is if they will be ready to launch te platform if the deathline comes

Best regards,

DOL

I share your opinion and your analysis is good and reasonable
In my opinion there are messages sent by the project founder through his dialogue and also his message on his personal site
Something is setting him up.
Despite this, some news should be shared with investors
Personally I understand the pressure on the founders of the project, especially if there were big things undeclared
We all hope to hear good news soon
I also hope that we will be patient. We can not abandon this project
These are well known filmmakers. They can think of something other than success
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:41 PM

If flik was a scam it would be the worst kind, perfectly executed with single bump & dump. It even has known faces and names behind it. Its impossible for investors to protect themselves from scam like that.

For that reason alone I dont believe its a scam. Also I dont believe the team would resort to something like this, they are allready rich and successful. They would only loose their face for doing something this petty.

I do believe that something went wrong. The whale bump totally ruined the price from beginnibg. The burning fiasko added more to the injury. I think they didnt expect price to drop like this so soon.

They havent released news because there was no plans for weekly news. There is no marketing people, no community manager. I think they will give us development details once they have something real.
1discovery

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:00:44 PM

guys ,

Best regards,

DOL

We know all this well enough. However , this does not change the situation that now exists in relation to investors.....Patience in work bears fruit, but even patience does not help, if the direction is lost. Well see his is a little different than what I was talking about because they did have plan and to go further with the coin in writing. But you still can't just mark it as fraud and I highly doubt you have a law agree.
Do you want to know why? You buying something that isn't real in the first place that is why. It can't be fraud because it is not real. It is not a real currency, not a physical product, not a type of software and the list goes on. It would need to fit under a fraud category but it can't because it won't fit in to any of those things.

You are placing you money and trust into websites that say what the plan is and offer for you to buy there mathematical computer algorithm (cryptocurrency). That is basicly the truth right there. The people are not bound to go through with what they say on the websites, but you all have so much trust in these people words they put on there and just start buying in.
My personal verdict is that it's a botched project (they tried to bite off more than they could chew), followed by  a potential scam followup. I don't believe we can sue anyone.

These words - "  im sure this will change soon the huge pump is comming so wait for the surprise....The price will certainly rise to more than 0.4 to 0.6 $ ..... etc.. " is just speculation, a hopeless hope and a self-projected dream.

In the world cryptocurrency trade we need agree to the risks that project will fail and we will lose our money.

DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

guys ,

Best regards,

DOL

We know all this well enough. However , this does not change the situation that now exists in relation to investors.....Patience in work bears fruit, but even patience does not help, if the direction is lost. Well see his is a little different than what I was talking about because they did have plan and to go further with the coin in writing. But you still can't just mark it as fraud and I highly doubt you have a law agree.
Do you want to know why? You buying something that isn't real in the first place that is why. It can't be fraud because it is not real. It is not a real currency, not a physical product, not a type of software and the list goes on. It would need to fit under a fraud category but it can't because it won't fit in to any of those things.

You are placing you money and trust into websites that say what the plan is and offer for you to buy there mathematical computer algorithm (cryptocurrency). That is basicly the truth right there. The people are not bound to go through with what they say on the websites, but you all have so much trust in these people words they put on there and just start buying in.
My personal verdict is that it's a botched project (they tried to bite off more than they could chew), followed by  a potential scam followup. I don't believe we can sue anyone.

These words - "  im sure this will change soon the huge pump is comming so wait for the surprise....The price will certainly rise to more than 0.4 to 0.6 $ ..... etc.. " is just speculation, a hopeless hope and a self-projected dream.

In the world cryptocurrency trade we need agree to the risks that project will fail and we will lose our money.

Do you have a law degree ? I don't yes but i know a thing or 2 about it. My work is related with the law every single time so i'm sure we have something to work on if it is a scam. You're arguments have a point but FLIK is a project with a product . We have identities of people who are promissing people a product if they invest in the project. Now on instagram they posted pics taht they bought a ferrari . If we don't get news in the coming 2 months we can require a explanation.

If we don't get one we can sue them for abuse of trust (sort of scam) because a project can indeed fail but if they sell the dream (streamingplatform) and they come out with nothing but they are living the dream buying new villa's and ferrari's then you can assume they used the money of the ico and so they are doing illegal things. illegal way of collecting money ... To hard to really explain in detail because my english is not good enough.

menlatin

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:01:31 AM

Did you guys see this on Nov 14? Stepping down from his other businesses to focus 100% on FLik. It was on Ryan's personal twitter.

http://theryanfelton.com/when-opportunity-knocks/

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:19:01 AM

Did you guys see this on Nov 14? Stepping down from his other businesses to focus 100% on FLik. It was on Ryan's personal twitter.

This message is 14 days old and is totally useless.  We expected news from American Film Market, but it was a lie again.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

Thats what he said earlier in the video interview too. The guy works around the clock, runs on diet coke. He is passionate with his work.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:28:51 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 02:47:04 AM by Bell-Crypton

Thats what he said earlier in the video interview too. The guy works around the clock, runs on diet coke. He is passionate with his work.

yea, and he is testing a new Ferrari ... Grin

007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:28:50 AM

Agree !!

Definitely "devoted" to business !
How about , Ryan , showing us some business photos,..images of Flik offices ?..How much you invested there,..or interview with Tony Gallipi ?
eudzi900

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:09 AM

Of their right to buy anything
These are famous and successful in their field
The founder of the project owns more than one company
another thing
I think that their publication of the photographs is a proof of credibility for them if they wanted to hide the matter because nothing was published
Post photos are very normal ...
In any case I still trust the project even though I do not accept the idea of not publishing anything about a project
I'll wait. I may hear good news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: