Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
JohnXJ

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

FLiK will be back hard soon!! Buy a shitload of tokens and HODL  Cool
Aurerianusu

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Just bought some more FLiK on CE, I think it's not a scam or a dead project but a silent one like many others and we all have to wait the release DAY.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

I think they’re struggling with the kind of content deals they want from the major studios. However AFAIK from the last update platform is pretty much ready.

FLiK highlighted a big problem in their marketing material which is that independent films really struggle to get fair content payment as the distributors notoriously inflate marketing and other expenses.

There’s definitely a market for a ‘NetFlix for Independent Films’ imo which FLiK would be perfect for. (As opposed to LBRY or TUBE who will have too much YouTube type content to really be the go to Platform for quality independent films and documentaries.)

So if they’re struggling with premium content deals, I think there’s still value in launching as an independent film platform in the interim where filmmakers get 92-98% of their viewing revenue, which is pretty incredible. (& unlike premium studio content, independent film-makers will direct their fanbase too FLiK & so help bootstrap the platform.)

JohnXJ

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

Definitely, and from there more and more directors, writers, musicians, will take their stuff there.

But, as long as there is NO update at all, even I think this project is busted. Hope I’m wrong though..  Angry  Huh  Cool
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Definitely, and from there more and more directors, writers, musicians, will take their stuff there.

But, as long as there is NO update at all, even I think this project is busted. Hope I’m wrong though..  Angry  Huh  Cool

You are not wrong. No updates mean a big red flag. It means the dev has left.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

But, as long as there is NO update at all, even I think this project is busted. Hope I’m wrong though..  Angry  Huh  Cool

You are not wrong. No updates mean a big red flag. It means the dev has left.

I still think there’s a >50% probability the platform will launch.

http://theryanfelton.com/clearing-the-air/

LOOK AT OUR WALLET! Anyone with a keyboard and 1/2 a brain will see that not one FLIK coin has moved from our wallet!

T.I. and I have a combined net worth in the tens of millions. You’d have to be a complete idiot to think we’d risk our careers and our financial fortunes for $240,000.

When you harass my family, you’ve crossed a line and will be dealt with. The emotional, physical, and mental wellbeing of my family comes first for me. Period. I currently own 6 companies, and in all of my years in business, I’ve never had a family member threatened or otherwise harassed…

ICO’s/Tokens are a double edged sword. They open up direct access to thousands of micro investors which gives start-ups the potential to get $100 million + valuations virtually over-night, which FLiK is capable of but it also means having to deal with horrible trolls and micro investors who think you owe them the world.

Given Ryan’s albeit justified reaction, it’s also possible that anyone who doesn’t want FLiK to succeed could pretend to be a disgruntled harassing investor and put him off.

http://www.theflik.io/blog

The delayed launch can be attributed to one primary factor: licensed content.  The OTT (over-the-top) video streaming platform FLiK is deploying is ready to go.

Obviously that was over 2 months ago which is concerning but given,
- The lack of movement of FLiK shares in main address
- The reputation risk over so little $
- The huge $ potential of a platform like FLiK
- The fact that work clearly continued till at least two months ago
... It seems unlikely FLiK is done but more likely that Ryan is not a fan of constantly dealing with micro-investors & trolls at this stage.

If that is the case, it’s quite clear that FLiK ultimately needs a marketing director to communicate and interact with the public and also to be a filter and buffer against the trolls. That way FLiK builds community support during the development phase while Ryan can focus on ‘the big picture’, literally too Smiley
flikisdeaddead

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Hahahahaha, no-one from here, trusted me... Here you have,,, FLIK was SCAM since beginning as I said many months ago, now 100sats... give few weeks and you are going under 50 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this shit is sooo crazy. And your Telegram group? awesome read it, how you all feel baaaaaaad Cheesy Congrats
KAKACEK
Ropique

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

I've heard about the project many times, I was planning to try it for a long time
harbet.robison

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Could someone desperate sell some cheap flik to me in etherdelta? I have lots of buys but noone is selling..
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

'Website update in a few days and weeks' --Over 2 months and 1 week later: NOTHING but that same old crappy website.
JohnXJ

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Yeah, think they have no clue, nor watches...
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 09:52:41 AM by FandangledGizmo

EDIT: Wrote an idea about FLiK crowdfunding below but I forgot funding on FLiK is already going to be part of the FLiK platform in future, doh  Smiley

FLiK Funding

Film and television funding is a daunting and time-consuming process involving a host of bankers, lawyers, and investors. Funding a film or television show often takes years and sometimes decades. It doesn't have to be like this.  FLiK works with qualified Producers to get projects funded quickly and efficiently.

http://www.theflik.io

But will leave the below idea here to use, just in case they weren’t referring specifically to crowdfunding above, but more the type of investments they made in ‘Summer Nights’ etc.

FLiK FILM CROWDFUNDING  

FLiK is not only the go to platform for short film, documentary and independent film-makers because of it’s >92% revenue share...

But in future could also allow film-makers to crowdfund in FLiK tokens and on release FLiK will automatically distribute revenue share to investors as per the crowd-funding agreement.

Example

Mr. X is seeking $50 000 funding for a documentary on the rise of crypto-currency in America.  

He is willing to give 50% of all viewing revenue generated on the FLiK platform to investors as well as 20% of any additional revenue.

FLiK takes a small 1-5% fee for hosting the crowdfunding and automatically distributing 50% of the viewing  revenue generated on the FLiK platform when the documentary is released to the addresses who contributed to crowd-funding it.
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I have a inside info that Flik gonna be delisted from Coinexchange guys... as I said, ETH already did time ago, and Iam always right... FLIK IS DEAD, GO OUT OF THAT SHIT and SUE the mother fucker Ryan Fucking Felton motherfucker
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

Hahahahaha, no-one from here, trusted me... Here you have,,, FLIK was SCAM since beginning as I said many months ago, now 100sats... give few weeks and you are going under 50 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this shit is sooo crazy. And your Telegram group? awesome read it, how you all feel baaaaaaad Cheesy Congrats
KAKACEK
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

Haha Kakacek fuck you, still nobody believes you because you are talking shit.
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Haha Kakacek fuck you, still nobody believes you because you are talking shit.
looooooooooooooooooooool FUCK U IDIOT if you are so blind or idiot that u dont see 8 months down trend in flik, go kill your self and your money give to me, but you probabbly have nothing, because you are real mother fucker... because such retards like you Iam so happy that my predictions are correct... now just left delist on coinexchange and than you cannot sell your FLIKS hahahahaha retard!!!!!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!! fuck you!!

GO FUCK YOUR SELF WITH JOHN, CRS, bONIFAC, SNORRIE, FOUZI and all retards in the telegram group Cheesy

and message for you moderator.. What the hell u thing, why are you deleting my posts? Iam trying warning people to go out of this scam and u just support the scammers Felton, TI and Tony... such a shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck all in Bitcointalk
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

My Binance whale group are 2 days out of Flik.. we sold all our coins ( some millions of Fliks) to you guys, the Crypto Rekt Noobs, since that is volume ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

answer to motherfucker Rocky
Rocky, [23.06.18 20:23]
I bought it at 126 sats got 105k left ..

Rocky, [23.06.18 20:25]
Where's the product 😣😭😢

Rocky, [23.06.18 20:28]
Admin please delete kakacek posts from Bitcoin talk ..

Rocky, [23.06.18 20:29]
That kid won't shut up ..

Ryan did his mom from behind..

And gave her flik for it ..

you mother fucker Rocky, better then your story of life... Your mother did not from behind, but into her fucking dirty pussy random homeless for a 10 years every day-... and finally when your mother ONE TIME!!! washed her pussy, raped she homeless again, but after 9 months YOU come out, since that time, the only person who fuck your dirty mother, is YOU[/glow]
flikisdeaddead

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!  FLiK is total SCAM and you all gonna REKT. To all new investors... go on miles far away from biz with Felton, TI and Gallipi.. they will just steal your money!!! FLiK is scam!!
Aurerianusu

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

FLiK is a good project with an experienced team, I'm happy to found it. Some jealous guys want to buy cheaper FLiK so DYOR and hodl. Patience is the key in cryptos. Good luck Ryan !
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: