Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

I use my spare time to do altcoin analysis that i am going to trade. Because, i have not become a signcamp participant so have not felt any ties.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

Time management is part of our life so schedul system   is hard for some of us but we have to made control
“Time is money.” Time management plays a vital role in the personality of a person. A person who manages his/her time well he can become successful in no time. People believe that time doesn’t matter but it matters a lot in each and every aspect of one’s life. So manage your time wisely and go for the success.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:10:35 AM

Time management is part of our life so schedul system   is hard for some of us but we have to made control
“Time is money.” Time management plays a vital role in the personality of a person. A person who manages his/her time well he can become successful in no time. People believe that time doesn’t matter but it matters a lot in each and every aspect of one’s life. So manage your time wisely and go for the success.
Time managing is also like saving the best thing. What I mean is, proper management of time makes you more wiser what you should priority and do first. It also help you do certain task at a certain time like what weve been doing here at BTC. And I truly believe joining BTC required a proper time management.

Y U MAD AT ME
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:18:46 AM

I have appointment all day. What i´m doing is using my "dead times" to be around the computer crypto related instead of trolling in social media or playing games. IF i want to read the news papper i read some crypto news as well, if i´m going to studdy i add a whitepapper to rest of the pappers, if i have some kind of urge to "socialize" in facebook i go to medium and tweeter for crypto groups. And BTC talk is being increasingly a part of my day.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Wintorez

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:34:31 AM

I have appointment all day. What i´m doing is using my "dead times" to be around the computer crypto related instead of trolling in social media or playing games. IF i want to read the news papper i read some crypto news as well, if i´m going to studdy i add a whitepapper to rest of the pappers, if i have some kind of urge to "socialize" in facebook i go to medium and tweeter for crypto groups. And BTC talk is being increasingly a part of my day.

This is a very correct choice. Communication in social media on unnecessary topics takes a lot of precious time and does not bring any benefit, it is better to communicate on the topic of earnings with like-minded people.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

That's easy trading trading time zone where the market is more active and you're focusing on that time. the bounty campaign is at least 1hr a day and it's time for you to miss the campaign.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:23:51 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I share my time to work on bounty campaigns 50% and 25% to read the latest altcoin info I like and 25% for my break, if it's a holiday or a long holiday so I only have 25% to work on bounty campaign and 75% for my family .
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

It really depends on your daily routine, If you had a work on daytime then bitcoins will be your sideline, Most of the students that are actually here is joining signature campaigns and they can post anytime with their cellphones online, Its easier in that way.
As a student ofcourse it is an essential thing for bitcoin to practice time management. I usually do bitcoin in my free time and during breaks. It is like a part time job for me, or I also consider as an online job where I get to earn extra money for my expenses as a student. It has been easy for me to manage bitcoin as long as I have already planned what to do for that day, time management is really a thing in all aspects.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

Everyone has their own work to do every day. Not even one but a lot of things and I so are. To manage time and work effectively, I usually plan each day and write a schedule for each day and every week to remember and to try to finish it. I used to spend time in trading at night because at that time I felt it was great to learn, analyze and make decisions. I also regularly update the news about the types of altcoin and depending on the time each day I watch the news at noon or evening Cheesy

plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

I do mine during breaks and free time. Since I have a day job, I prioritize it and do bounties and research after work. If you really love what you are doing, you will find time even on the busiest schedule.
If a person wanted to do something, or wanted to excel at something, he or she will find time to do it. And will also exert some effort to be good or to be best at it. I myself do bitcoin during my free time. Because bitcoin is very handy, I get to spend also time onto it even not on break times.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:32:57 PM

I share my time to work on bounty campaigns 50% and 25% to read the latest altcoin info I like and 25% for my break, if it's a holiday or a long holiday so I only have 25% to work on bounty campaign and 75% for my family .
Managing time is really matter because this will gives you an earnings if you manage well. So mine before breakfast 2hrs  checking the thread and follow the rules. After doing household chore 2hrs for doing the task. And other my free time were I use.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

Managing time is really matter because this will gives you an earnings if you manage well. So mine before breakfast 2hrs  checking the thread and follow the rules. After doing household chore 2hrs for doing the task. And other my free time were I use.
That is really a good way on partitioning your time in your chores to make on a single day which is good since you can able to handle both bitcoin and physical world and i would say we are both the same i do woke up early and check the things i do want to do first on bitcoin world specially on my tradings i do check it regularly specially when i do have hanging trades and after that if all  things are done then proceed into my normal physical world routine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

I use trello to control my time. If doesn't have clock but you can write. like write note

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

actually it is very easy and simple to divide the time for trading, bounty campaign and get together with family, I share it 10% trading, 50% bounty campaign and 40% for the family from 12 hours total my activity in a day.
how much you can earn from bounty campaign. I just use 1 hour for campaign and still do my job 8 hour / day
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:09:29 PM

That is really a good way on partitioning your time in your chores to make on a single day which is good since you can able to handle both bitcoin and physical world and i would say we are both the same i do woke up early and check the things i do want to do first on bitcoin world specially on my tradings i do check it regularly specially when i do have hanging trades and after that if all  things are done then proceed into my normal physical world routine.

I expected more raise of price in bitcoin. If you want to do trading means, just make one thing in your mind. Sell the bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin is  reached the moon and brought a huge amount of bitcoin, when the price touch the earth or the ground level. You will surely get profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:14:55 PM

The chart issue is easily solve able by setting up a a solid system of alerts. I tend to put alerts moon previous highs and lows on the daily chart. By doing this I'm always informed.
For the bounty campaigns however I usually post in the mornings and evenings because I'm away during the most part of the day.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

It really depends on your daily routine, If you had a work on daytime then bitcoins will be your sideline, Most of the students that are actually here is joining signature campaigns and they can post anytime with their cellphones online, Its easier in that way.
As a student ofcourse it is an essential thing for bitcoin to practice time management. I usually do bitcoin in my free time and during breaks. It is like a part time job for me, or I also consider as an online job where I get to earn extra money for my expenses as a student. It has been easy for me to manage bitcoin as long as I have already planned what to do for that day, time management is really a thing in all aspects.
For you as a student yes you may have some time to check it the time as a student not so toxic so you may practice your self by that so when the time you have a job you can now manage wisely your time dividing it for you to have time in both ok not just on the two of that but in some aspects like your time to with your self and also with your family.
Cryptoraptor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

This can be very tricky.  I have a lot of interest in staking coins, so I follow a bunch of guys on Twitter that focus on staking coins.  This way I don't have to continuously search for new coins which frees up time for other activities.  So start a Twitter accout and start following coins that interest you!
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:04:16 AM

Google is the best tool for me to learn in various aspects of trading and mining, Time Management are very important for me, Along my regular job it is necessary to have internet connection, In order for me to work efficiently especially in tracking my accounts, NO worries about complying as long i'm updated then everything goes well. If there's something happen in my connection then managing time is won't work all day.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:47:41 AM

I usually spend time in trading and in bounty at night after my regular work from 8-5pm in spend atleast 2-3 hours in doing the bitcoin thing. With that i can manage my time easily and do my responsibilities as well without any hassle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: