Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin has many advantages but to enhance the English proficiency is not one of them, especially in this forum. You are a clear example of that.

I see a lot of people posting writing bad English. They don't even bother using a corrector and in some cases I cannot understand anything, so I'm surprised to see they have certain ranks.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks

¿Is this another post where people keep posting replies just to get high activity? I can see more than 20 mistakes in just a paragraph. That is a total careless way of writing.

OP, another example of how bitcoin helps people to achieve proficiency in English.

SokrieeE

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

security and freedom of payment what attract me to use bitcoin .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Not to mention, the convenience it provides to all classes people around the world! Bitcoin also serves as an equalizer among the rich and the poor due to the equal opportunity for one to earn. What hinders bitcoin from growing is its nature, being decentralized and volatility resulting that the government can never control and regulate it. Another advantage of bitcoin for me is it eliminated the chance of me working part-time from a stressful job due to the campaign signature it provided. The pay is also decent and high depending on one's rank and that is why you need to be active on the forum in order to earn!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:45:22 PM

The level of unemployed actually stays the same, cause such work as bitcoin making doesn't count as work. But actually this activity really can help to people with self employed. Add to that bitcoin stays good support for people who work already. I am one of such people. I earn like 300$ per month and bitcoin gives me the same sum monthly, which is very nice for here.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
Ok this is one of those advantages by observing which most of the people join this field. But let me tell you some more basic advantages. When you use anything, you have to pay tax but in case of bitcoin, it of free of taxes thing. No one can reach your bitcoin except you so it is the safest monetary system of all. And the best of them is that bitcoin doesn’t reveal your anonymity. After all this advantages who will not want to use bitcoin.
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

There are several advantages of Bitcoins.

People are using Bitcoins to send payments online without providing any proof to confirm account etc.
People are using Bitcoins to earn money easily.
People are getting paid in Bitcoins.
People are investing in Bitcoins and earning.
Bitcoin making life easy with one click payment.
Bitcoin is actually helping us in all the ways.

Nice list. I also use it very frequently for these ones below:

-To send money to my brother, he's living in nort america and bank transfers are slow and expensive.
-To send money to my business partners, for the small payments like $200 or $300.
-To get paid for the online jobs or for item exchange. We take the advantage of internet and bitcoin.

I can add many things about Bitcoins, It can make a real long list. Just wanted to make it neat and clean.
Great to know that you are using Bitcoins to help your Brother. Bitcoins helps us to send money without any hassle and without any verification and we can cashout it easily too.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:03:19 AM

I agree with you, ,Since there are many bitcoin people's lives that change from poor to rich.. And an unemployed person can get a job from bitcoin.. I personally have experienced a change in my life, because I did not understand bitcoin and now I can make money from bitcoin .

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:20:00 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages so that we can make transactions anywhere and anytime from different countries using gadgets or computers via the internet, and bitcoin also knows no national boundaries because bitcoin can act as a global currency.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

I agree with you . That currently bitcoin users can develop their work personally. They are mostly creative people who want to think so now bitcoin can make it easier for someone to earn income independently without having to cooperate with others. This is what makes bitcoin today an infrastructure for us to live a lot better.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages so that we can make transactions anywhere and anytime from different countries using gadgets or computers via the internet, and bitcoin also knows no national boundaries because bitcoin can act as a global currency.
I agree sir seems that bitcoin is the future currency of whole world. I think if it is happen poverty in different side of the world were lessen. Because all people were earn income equally.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:02 AM

There are so many advantages with using bitcoin.Bitcoin can enable you to make money online and to gain more money using the less of your time and the less of your effort.In bitcoin you can make your leisure time a productive time .
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

It's true that Bitcoin has a lot to offer. Here's my list of advantages of Bitcoin;

In General:
1. Decentralized - You can freely transact without the Gov't knowing and interfering with it.
2. Anonymous - Along with being decentralized, Anonymity is one of the features of Bitcoin. No one knows your real identity.
3. Digital Currency - In this generation adaptation to new and advance technology is playing a big part, Bitcoin is the future of the currency. Sooner or later Bitcoin would be legally accepted worldwide as a payment.

Financial:
1. Extra Income - Bitcoin could give us the opportunity to earn an extra profit that could help us in our future expense.
2. Investment - Bitcoin is really a good investment, though it still risky as it is. Since you are dealing with the stock market.
3. Makes unemployed - Employed - In this generation, Unemployment is one of the biggest problems that a country can encounter. Bitcoin helps people who are finding hard to land a job to have a part time job in where they could earn somehow just to support their needs.

For yourself:
1. New Opportunity - Bitcoin could teach us or enhance our knowledge that we could use in the future and also all the information we can get from here is very much helpful if we are to apply it in our trading or investment.
2. Let's you earn while learning, Bitcoin offers you an education in which you could also earn. Who wouldn't want that right?

Tron Foundation

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:19:14 AM

Something that might have been mentioned, but is so, so, so, so important is the ability to transfer money quickly across the world and at a hugely reduced fee. The ability to transfer bitcoin on the blockchain and have the transaction take next to no time and cost nothing compared to a traditional wire transfer is such a huge advancement.

And for people in less developed nations this is a huge advantage too because they do not have to go to currency transfer locations. This is an important note because I have heard that there are full-blown "businesses" where armed people charge you a "fee" just to get your own money (in addition to any legal/administrative fees that have already occurred).

Convenience and safety - a nice combination
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

Yes, Bitcoin really has many benefits. I agree with you about what you say. In addition to these advantages, I think Bitcoin has many other benefits. I think the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is that it simplifies the transaction. Bitcoin trading, is a simpler form than stock investing. Investors only need to trade Bitcoin from exchanging and storing in their wallet, very simple and convenient. Bitcoin is also considered one of the most liquid assets in the financial market by global Bitcoin exchange systems, business platforms, and brokers. It also help the economy developing more.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:17:57 AM

I have seen many threads like this already.

Well, Firstly I think bitcoins best advantage is you don't need any degrees to use it.Anybody with a computer and Internet can use it.It's will give you many ways of earning money.Bitcoin is very easy to use.You can easily earn bitcoin through trading, though trading is risky but it's very profitable and can make you rich.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:25:20 AM

The advantages of bitcoin for me is, it is the easy opportunity to get in because it is on the internet and that is one of the most visited thing in our world so if the people want to earn money then they should just go online and search and study bitcoin so they can get into bitcoin work and they can earn money easily. So the advantage for me is about the accessibility.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:34:00 AM

The advantage of the bitcoin is that it is widely accepted (almost everyone accepts bitcoin now), it is universal (it is everywhere in the world), it can be exchanged easy for all other currency and its value is increasing with time.  In simple words it is a good asset to hold, making people happier and getting them together. Bitcoin is a currency of the next 10-20 years.  
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

Indeed, It is very helpful in a ton of ways. And can also help an average grown man to be able to reach the stars, his dreams, as long as we have the will to continue and wait for the outcome of our hardship Smiley Because i do believe that money should not be rushed indeed it must be waited Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: